Thread: Noticed it yet? Both Fox & CNN pushing Marco Rubio.

Noticed it yet? Both Fox & CNN pushing Marco Rubio.

Both surprisingly Fox & CNN are now pushing Marco Rubio. And CNN people had being mocking Donland Trump's second spot finish as a loser, who called others losers by doing so, both news networks are pushing Marco Rubio as an alternative to both Ted Cruz, Trump, despite Marco's third place finish.

This is almost as if the news media are deciding the outcome of the election.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The media are partially deciding the outcome.

Fox has been pumping Rubio heavily, for days now.

Both Fox and CNN and MSNBC...etc pumped the living $#@! out of Trump the whole year. Even attacking him they were pumping him... remember that Trump was "tapping into" the anger of the voters so whenever a new station or politician attacked him his numbers went up! Or so we were told.

How angry are people going to be when Hillary or Rubio become president and they realize they were hoodwinked yet again?!

Has Bilderberg made THE choice decision yet?

Government/media/establishment/cfr/bilderberg/tptb want Rubio or Clinton, so this is to be expected

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    I feel sure it would be Bush/Clinton. But they will certainly be satisfied with Rubio.

The news has been pushing Rubio for the last week or so. They created his artificial surge, hence why the polls had him climbing yet were still off by 8 points. Polls can't predict where a candidate would eventually finish when he/she is surging. But for all the other candidates, polls were spot on within the margin of error.

We shall see what happens in NH next week. Highly doubt Cruz will win there. The voters are total opposites of Iowans.

I don't remember the news praising Ron coming in third in 2012?

I'm still a strong advocate of bucking the 2 party system and squating or rather taking over the Indy Party.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the Builderburgs will choose Rubio as the next US president.

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    How angry are people going to be when Hillary or Rubio become president and they realize they were hoodwinked yet again?!
    Judging by the last 15 years? Not angry much at all..... As long as the supply of free stuff and smartphones and American Idol and NFL teevee keeps flowing....Boobus doesn't give a $#@!.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

The globalists don't care. The only one who isn't beholden to them is Paul, Trump and maybe Sanders. However; they know that they can manipulate Sanders and they know Trump will play ball as long as he benefits somehow. Everyone else is just a hedge. Rubio? Cruz? Clinton? They don't ultimately care. Either way they'll further their agenda, just in varying degrees of difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Judging by the last 15 years? Not angry much at all..... As long as the supply of free stuff and smartphones and American Idol and NFL teevee keeps flowing....Boobus doesn't give a $#@!.
    But isn't the whole reason for Trump's rise is because he has tapped into the anger???

When Boobus don't get AngryTrump will they flip out?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    As long as the fake Radio Talk hosts keep lying over and over nothing will chance.

I know this is a rand paul forum but i'm saying this: if rand doesn't get the nod, i hope trump does so he can burn this whole wretched charade. And i'd never vote for the dufus at all nor support him but the scam needs to be burned down to the ground! Go rand!!

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Yes, it is Rubio first, Cruz second. Trump was not on their list... this disturbs them.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

FOX has been pushing Rubio for weeks now. They were pushing Bush, but gave up on him and went full Rubio.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The Media Vote For the Voters

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post

Both surprisingly Fox & CNN are now pushing Marco Rubio. And CNN people had being mocking Donland Trump's second spot finish as a loser, who called others losers by doing so, both news networks are pushing Marco Rubio as an alternative to both Ted Cruz, Trump, despite Marco's third place finish.

This is almost as if the news media are deciding the outcome of the election.
    Of course the news media are trying to decide the outcome of the election! It's why they continually use polls to manipulate public opinion on which candidates can succeed and which ones cannot. You're just stating the obvious, my friend.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I feel sure it would be Bush/Clinton. But they will certainly be satisfied with Rubio.
    Anyone they can control like a puppet. A requirement is they pledge to the status quo and have some skeletons in their closet in case they get out of line or start to think on their own.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

THE Bilderberg choice decision 2016 will be broadcast on TV live from Trump Tower.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    THE Bilderberg choice decision 2016 will be broadcast on TV live from Trump Tower.
    I'm figuring that Bilderberg will choose Rubio, to lose to Clinton.

Rubio is going to be the nominee. He'll probably get at least 2nd place in NH.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic