Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am going to back Cruz.

I am going to back Cruz.

I stuck by Rand in the hopes he could pull it off but it is not happening and it is not going to happen.
    Now it is flat out a choice between Cruz Trump Hillary Rubio or Bernie. To fend off the possibility of having to choose between Hillary Rubio, or Bernie over Trump, I have to back Cruz.
    Rubio is rapidly going to collect the neoconservative branch and a good portion of the religious right. He is going to surge in NH and the news is going to run with that. Last thing I want is to get stuck in California with a choice between Trump and Rubio. As of now the era of the Paul's is over.
    I respect the people sticking by Rand and salute you all for taking a hard stand for the most principled and honorable man running and out of respect to you all and Rand and Ron, I won't be posting anything about Cruz and I probably won't be around much at all anymore. It has been a wild ride these last 9 years Sometime euphoric and sometimes not so great but it has been a life experience.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

LMFAO.........the libertarian movement.it definitely moves...from principles to a pile of $#@! in 10 seconds flat since 2012.

The Truth About Ted Cruz
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...About-Ted-Cruz

You are doing liberty no favors by backing Cruz...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Just saying, people who used this same train of thought just a *little* bit before you, are part of the reason for Rand's current position to begin with.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

//
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Who Fed Cruz? You make no sense

Cruz is completely awful on the most important issue - the wars and military spending. He's also a giant panderer and political opportunist. I could never ever vote for the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashland View Post
    Just saying, people who used this same train of thought just a *little* bit before you, are part of the reason for Rand's current position to begin with.
    ^^^^THIS^^^^^^ don't get Teoconned, Tedoconned

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

*for the astute, yes this is napalm, not to be confused with the much more destructive carpet bombing technique

'carpet bomb them into oblivion'
    Last edited by presence; 02-02-2016 at 06:05 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Adios, good riddance, delete your account now please.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel View Post
    Who Fed Cruz? You make no sense
    +1

Cruz hangs out with the Kissinger and the Vampire Squid. Give me Trump every day. At least Trump shows autonomy and doesn't want to remove Russia from the map.

Goldman Sachs/CFR 2016!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

NOBVS!!! (No One But Vermin Supreme)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Crashland View Post
    Rand's campaign is weak because of compromise, I don't care if someone wants to call it "impure" or "pure"....Im just going by how well he is at conveying civil liberties...he really isnt that persuasive...otherwise he would have all the support from the Bernie crowd, who were mostly the type of voters that would have supported Ron Paul back in 2007 and 2011. Lots of young, new voters...who look for a fresh take on freedom,and trying to understand the world....Rand never was able to grab that vote because he was too busy playing politician

Quote Originally Posted by WQuantrill View Post
    Cruz hangs out with the Kissinger and the Vampire Squid. Give me Trump every day. At least Trump shows autonomy and doesn't want to remove Russia from the map.
    Autonomy from whom?

The big money donors like himself who've been advocating for:

• socialized medicine
    • bank bailouts
    • "stimulus"
    • eminent domain
    • continued NSA spying

?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Rand's campaign is weak because of compromise, I don't care if someone wants to call it "impure" or "pure"....Im just going by how well he is at conveying civil liberties...he really isnt that persuasive...otherwise he would have all the support from the Bernie crowd, who were mostly the type of voters that would have supported Ron Paul back in 2007 and 2011. Lots of young, new voters...who look for a fresh take on freedom,and trying to understand the world....Rand never was able to grab that vote because he was too busy playing politician
    In the video someone posted today, I think I heard Rand say that he had the highest percentage of under 30 voters. Problem is, as we should have learned from Ron's campaign, many don't show up to vote.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

OK CaptainAmerica why don't you run for U.S. Congress or something I'm serious

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Autonomy from whom?

• socialized medicine
    • bank bailouts
    • "stimulus"
    • eminent domain
    • continued NSA spying

?
    IMF, World Bank, WTO, the big banks in NYC. Cruz may boast the so-called better credentials, but Trump does not dance the globalist jig like Pastor Ted does.
    Last edited by WQuantrill; 02-01-2016 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel View Post
    OK CaptainAmerica why don't you run for U.S. Congress or something I'm serious
    Too busy fighting with the avengers.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Cruz is GW Bush reincarnate

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    I stuck by Rand in the hopes he could pull it off but it is not happening and it is not going to happen.
    Now it is flat out a choice between Cruz Trump Hillary Rubio or Bernie. To fend off the possibility of having to choose between Hillary Rubio, or Bernie over Trump, I have to back Cruz.
    Rubio is rapidly going to collect the neoconservative branch and a good portion of the religious right. He is going to surge in NH and the news is going to run with that. Last thing I want is to get stuck in California with a choice between Trump and Rubio. As of now the era of the Paul's is over.
    I respect the people sticking by Rand and salute you all for taking a hard stand for the most principled and honorable man running and out of respect to you all and Rand and Ron, I won't be posting anything about Cruz and I probably won't be around much at all anymore. It has been a wild ride these last 9 years Sometime euphoric and sometimes not so great but it has been a life experience.
    Ha ha ...ok I guess McCain wouldn't be the nominee because he didn't win Iowa...seriously

Teddy Bush Cruz will never get my vote

Cruz is just as neoconservative as Rubio. Cruz is just so two faced, you may not have noticed it. Ted Cruz is an establishment plant. There is nothing anti establishment about Cruz.
    Last edited by notsure; 02-01-2016 at 11:35 PM.
    RVO˩UTION

principles
    That's a four-letter word here on RPF anymore.
    Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by WQuantrill View Post
    Autonomy from whom?

• socialized medicine
    • bank bailouts
    • "stimulus"
    • eminent domain
    • continued NSA spying

?
    IMF, World Bank, WTO, the big banks in NYC. Cruz may boast the so-called better credentials, but Trump does not dance the globalist jig like Pastor Ted does.
    Right, so you're just a Trump shill. Got it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Right, so you're just a Trump shill. Got it.
    More like I begrudgingly chose Trump from a comprehensive list of pros and cons. Plus, Trump's enemies (Glenn Beck, NRO, Karl Rove) are impressive to say the least. The entire field is lackluster. Rand wanted to play it safe like the quiet professor and not ruffle any feathers.

loveshiscountry

Never give in.

Yeah, I would really want to cast a vote for the Senator from Goldman Sachs.

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Never give in.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    In the video someone posted today, I think I heard Rand say that he had the highest percentage of under 30 voters. Problem is, as we should have learned from Ron's campaign, many don't show up to vote.
    THIS!!!! as i posted in another thread, i am so pissed at our supporters in iowa so much i can barely see. $#@!ing lazy asses cant get out for one day and cast a damn vote??? this day could have sealed the deal for rand. instead, its going to be more of the same uphill battle hoping that others drop out first. $#@!ing hell i dont know how anyone could have missed the god damned vote today!

This earns one of the very few neg rep's that I've ever given. NOBP!
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic