Thread: Cruz's hand in pocket, and Marco's "New American Century"

Wink Cruz's hand in pocket, and Marco's "New American Century"

I figured with the anticipation and anxiety of the Iowa Caucus dominating the air today that I would start a thread totally unrelated. I, as I am sure many of you, have noticed at least 2 of the GOP candidates giving shouts out to the powers that be during the debates.

Marco is not shy referencing PNAC given that his tagline is "A New American Century", in fact I think he may be one for the more honest people in this race putting his agenda of regime change, terror level redism, unconstitutional spying and indefinite detention in Gitmo right out there on the debate stage.

Cruz on the other hand, flashed what I thought was a very subtle, but quite telling signal to TPTB during the National Anthem in the first Fox Business debate in Nov. Don't know if anyone else noticed, but he had his right hand concealed inside of his jacket, which is said to be a hand signal of Masonic/Illuminati (call it what you will) NWO globalists. Interesting article on that.

If questioned about I imagine he would just offer the pandering, disingenuous explanation that he was trying to get his hand as close to his heart as possible because that's just how SUPER-MEGA-ULTRA-Patriotic he is, but I would have to call BS. Its too conspicuous, its odd, and it has to be a sign to someone, who I won't pretend to have a clue.

That coupled with his ties to bankers, his CFR/Goldman Sachs wife, and his generally creepy, sex offender police sketch artist appearance make me more than suspicious of his intentions. He seems like an obvious shill injected into the liberty movement to split the vote against the real voice of liberty, Rand Paul, but beyond that something more sinister lurks.

So firmly place your tinfoil hats upon your head with me, and offer some thoughts while we wait to hear more of Rand's fate in Iowa.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by randbot16 View Post
    I figured with the anticipation and anxiety of the Iowa Caucus dominating the air today that I would start a thread totally unrelated. I, as I am sure many of you, have noticed at least 2 of the GOP candidates giving shouts out to the powers that be during the debates.

Marco is not shy referencing PNAC given that his tagline is "A New American Century", in fact I think he may be one for the more honest people in this race putting his agenda of regime change, terror level redism, unconstitutional spying and indefinite detention in Gitmo right out there on the debate stage.

Cruz on the other hand, flashed what I thought was a very subtle, but quite telling signal to TPTB during the National Anthem in the first Fox Business debate in Nov. Don't know if anyone else noticed, but he had his right hand concealed inside of his jacket, which is said to be a hand signal of Masonic/Illuminati (call it what you will) NWO globalists. Interesting article on that.

If questioned about I imagine he would just offer the pandering, disingenuous explanation that he was trying to get his hand as close to his heart as possible because that's just how SUPER-MEGA-ULTRA-Patriotic he is, but I would have to call BS. Its too conspicuous, its odd, and it has to be a sign to someone, who I won't pretend to have a clue.

That coupled with his ties to bankers, his CFR/Goldman Sachs wife, and his generally creepy, sex offender police sketch artist appearance make me more than suspicious of his intentions. He seems like an obvious shill injected into the liberty movement to split the vote against the real voice of liberty, Rand Paul, but beyond that something more sinister lurks.

So firmly place your tinfoil hats upon your head with me, and offer some thoughts while we wait to hear more of Rand's fate in Iowa.
    I usually only wear tin foil when I'm getting highlights in my hair, but somehow this time I think you are right.

Surprised? I'm sorry, but you cannot use the defense of him being young when the reality of what he's saying is coming true.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Yup, saw that video too. Hard to believe people actually aspire to subjugate their fellow countrymen, but I guess it takes the right kind of brain damage.