Thread: Praise and Pivot

Praise and Pivot

February 1st is the day for action in Iowa by so many who deserve so much praise. A standing ovation for your tireless work, from the callers to the precinct chairs all the way up to Rand himself. And thanks in advance for sprinting to the finish line over the next dozen hours or so, getting people to the polls, making the case to caucus-goers, standing strong in the polling places, proud and determined.

My plea to the campaign is, as tired as you may be, you must be ready to pivot as the final votes are counted tonight. If Rand's tally doubles or even triples the DM poll, all campaign operatives and the candidate himself must scream that from the rafters; take every interview and hammer home the 'see I told you so' commentary that those results would justify, and the claim that Rand Paul owns the young on the GOP side and that any discussion of debate exclusion in New Hampshire is a rebuke of voter intent.

It's in your hands now, Iowa. Godspeed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by laissez faire View Post
    February 1st is the day for action in Iowa by so many who deserve so much praise. A standing ovation for your tireless work, from the callers to the precinct chairs all the way up to Rand himself. And thanks in advance for sprinting to the finish line over the next dozen hours or so, getting people to the polls, making the case to caucus-goers, standing strong in the polling places, proud and determined.

My plea to the campaign is, as tired as you may be, you must be ready to pivot as the final votes are counted tonight. If Rand's tally doubles or even triples the DM poll, all campaign operatives and the candidate himself must scream that from the rafters; take every interview and hammer home the 'see I told you so' commentary that those results would justify, and the claim that Rand Paul owns the young on the GOP side and that any discussion of debate exclusion in New Hampshire is a rebuke of voter intent.

It's in your hands now, Iowa. Godspeed.
    Seconded.

Grateful here.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

[QUOTE=euphemia;6116949]Grateful here.[/Q

Given out at the rally yesterday

https://imgur.com/RSrRoiU

Quote Originally Posted by laissez faire View Post

May they also scream from the rafters that it is a rebuke of their polling methods! "Your polls suck! They're just wrong! And yet, you plan on using them to tell the American people who they can and cannot listen to?!"

Regardless of what tonight's outcome is, I hope that the polls are off by margins that make them irrelevant going forward. I'll consider that a win.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Rand Paul, the myth buster of polls. Bring it and scream it loud because let it not be said we did nothing!