Thread: Hard to believe all our hard work...

Hard to believe all our hard work...

Starts its payoff tomorrow!

Whether you've phoned from home, decorated your car in Rand stuff, wore an entire wardrobe of Rand apparel, promoted liberty and Rand's stances on facebook, twitter or shunned non-rand supporters on here and the donations to the campaign....the proof of all our efforts starts tomorrow!

Congratulations to you all and thank you so much for all your hard work in whatever ways you worked.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wahoo! What if you've done all of the above?! ;-)
    (Got my return of the Rand tee on now)

You guys are awesome and I am proud to stand with you all on principle in hopes of making a better country for our children.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Thumbs up

I've done everything but the social media stuff. Hope that I get to keep the right to disagree with Rand at times and that I'm not "weak kneed." All the best to Rand and his Iowa team, hope they can pull through for us all! Great post, coalition building is great and Liberty brings people together.

Don't forget we need to start out delegate push.
    Sanity Check Radio Show
    http://www.SanityCheckRadioShow.com

Working on it... Everybody stayed tight with their local GOP right?

Crazy that after all this time and work - almost 3 and half years since we switched to Rand 2016 mode - it finally officially begins.

Feels kinda like the night before Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Moon View Post
    Crazy that after all this time and work - almost 3 and half years since we switched to Rand 2016 mode - it finally officially begins.

Feels kinda like the night before Christmas.

no joke! or the night before you get married when youve been through dating, engagement, planning, etc.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Rand wins a big upset, it's going to mainly be because of the young people working hard on the ground and all the people on the phones. No matter what the result is, thank you for your commitment and hard work!
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Awesome, with those million calls I'm hoping for at least 500,000 votes for Rand

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post
    Awesome, with those million calls I'm hoping for at least 500,000 votes for Rand
    That would be like a world record. Besides, they are survey calls to everyone, not supporters.

Even if only 1% of those million called vote for Rand, that's still 10,000 votes. Add that to the 10,000 students pledged for Rand, and maybe another 10,000 misc votes, and top 3 for Rand could be doable.

The real question is, will the media report rand making top 3, and give him boost

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    That would be like a world record. Besides, they are survey calls to everyone, not supporters.
    When I was calling Iowa I was practically begging people to vote for Rand