Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones endorses Trump

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    wtf? Thank you for posting.

In Bird culture, this is considered a dick move. Atta boy AJ.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Your words are not the same as documenting the claims.
    They're not disputed claims. As far as I can tell from your own posts, you yourself don't dispute them. So I'm not going to waste my time on it. It's all been covered ad nauseam.

This is nothing like what happened to Ron Paul. You're exactly right. That was smearing a good man. This is about Donald Trump, the exact opposite of a good man.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Agreed, just wait until Trumps supporters find out about his half-black love child. That should clear up any racist claims.
    Because racist white men never have sex with black women?

If he does have one (and I don't doubt that he has one in every state), then that would only show more what a snake he is, and no racial angle to it would make him less of one.
    Last edited by erowe1; 02-01-2016 at 12:28 PM.

^^^That video that Gunny posted is an edited hit piece. In 2010 Jones had a guest on named Darwin Boedeker because the BATFE were indiscriminately shutting down gun shows. in Texas. Jones announced on his radio show that people in the Austin and surrounding areas need to go to the Capitol and protest this.

The woman in the video arguing with Jones is Catherine Bleish. Some of you old timers on the forum know Catherine Bleish also threw Ron Paul under the bus too--just sayin'.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    They're not disputed claims. As far as I can tell from your own posts, you yourself don't dispute them. So I'm not going to waste my time on it. It's all been covered ad nauseam.

This is nothing like what happened to Ron Paul. You're exactly right. That was smearing a good man. This is about Donald Trump, the exact opposite of a good man.
    I get it, you're just repeating rumors you heard.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I get it, you're just repeating rumors you heard.
    No. Do you dispute anything I said? If so, then what? For all your commentary, you're awfully hesitant to dispute anything. I've seen documented proof for each one. In every case it's easy to find for anyone who's interested. If you're not, that's fine. No skin off my back.

Why do you keep defending Trump? Is if because AJ told you to?

No. Do you dispute anything I said? If so, then what? For all your commentary, you're awfully hesitant to dispute anything. I've seen documented proof for each one. In every case it's easy to find for anyone who's interested. If you're not, that's fine. No skin off my back.

Why do you keep defending Trump? Is if because AJ told you to?

I asked a simply question and must of hit a nerve.

I am an independent thinker, I make up my own mind. If I listened to malicious rumors, I wouldn't have voted for Ron Paul then.

Yes. Every one of them. I wasn't aware any of them were unknown.

The banks are all ones he owes money to.

There are tons of pictures, donations, and quotes on record of his love relationship with the Clintons.

And his dad was arrested at a KKK event. He also has retweeted utter lies from white nationalist sources.
    Um, yea, you can't really hold what his dad did against him. That would be like the media holding the racist newspapers that Ron was mentioned in on Rand. As for his retweets, to err is to be human. No one says he's not an idiot for doing it, but people make mistakes.

Now to his more damning stuff, the stuff with the Clinton's, that scares me a bit. But, that was 10-15 years ago at his wedding to Melania. Opinions change in 15 years.

I asked a simply question and must of hit a nerve.

No you didn't. You made a statement about me. It ended with a period. It was false.

I am an independent thinker, I make up my own mind. If I listened to malicious rumors, I wouldn't have voted for Ron Paul then.
    Good. Then you already know that everything I said about Trump was true. If you don't, then this is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fivezeroes View Post
    Um, yea, you can't really hold what his dad did against him.
    Well now hold on. I thought the issue was the associations these candidates have. That's what I was responding too.

Plus, it would be one thing if Trump had done a good job of distancing himself from his racist upbringing. But when he retweets lies about black people from white nationalists, that doesn't help his case.

All I'm saying is, AJ can criticize Cruz. He's right to do so. But it makes no sense at all to turn around and apply a lower standard to Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I agree. I listen to Alex Jones every day, he loves Rand........... doesn't think he will make it though. Rand is his first choice, Trump is his second. He does complain however, that Rand should learn how to man up and talk tough like Trump. He says he advised Rand to come out tough, manly, etc. He is also pissed that Rand went on the attack against Trump, rather than someone like Bu$#@!.
    Rand tried that in the first debate, and had a miserable performance. Not only from a tonal perspective (it sounded like he was awkwardly yelling into the microphone), but he came across as a shill for the GOP establishment.

Rand simply doesn't have the stature, voice, or personality to be Trump-like. And that's fine. He's had much better debate performances since returning to a more natural, reactive stance as opposed to trying to force the action. In boxing parlance, Rand is a counterpuncher, not an aggressive, inside fighter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Fivezeroes View Post
    Now to his more damning stuff, the stuff with the Clinton's, that scares me a bit. But, that was 10-15 years ago at his wedding to Melania. Opinions change in 15 years.
    A lot of it is more recent than that.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let me try this again...

Yes. Every one of them. I wasn't aware any of them were unknown.

The banks are all ones he owes money to.

There are tons of pictures, donations, and quotes on record of his love relationship with the Clintons.

And his dad was arrested at a KKK event. He also has retweeted utter lies from white nationalist sources.
    Your words are not the same as documenting the claims.

Have you ever borrowed money from a bank--mortgage, car loan--etc...?

During Ron Paul's Presidential runs many of the same tactics were use on him. They called him a racist with the alleged newsletters. Anyone who is worth their salt knows that is simply untrue--but it was said, nevertheless to smear a good man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I agree. I listen to Alex Jones every day, he loves Rand........... doesn't think he will make it though. Rand is his first choice, Trump is his second. He does complain however, that Rand should learn how to man up and talk tough like Trump. He says he advised Rand to come out tough, manly, etc. He is also pissed that Rand went on the attack against Trump, rather than someone like Bu$#@!.
    Trump acts like a child, not a man.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

AJ is a paid actor, and a very good one at that. He is the best conman in media today.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Opinions are like ______________ everyone has one.

The in-fighting is what is killing Liberty.

Yes, and you can thank AJ for much of the infighting and mockery the Liberty movement has received.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Yes, and you can thank AJ for much of the infighting and mockery the Liberty movement has received.
    Of course that is your opinion.

Yea, I am sure when Alex Jones turned against Debra Medina for not parroting his 9/11 conspiracy but somehow endorsed Trump for not even mentioning it. He doesn't partake in the liberty in fighting. He is just a victim of those mean divisive libertarians who just happen to see him for the fraud and sell he is.

Of course that is your opinion.
    It is! And for that reason I urge you to be careful defending this traitor.
    +

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Personally, I don't care whether Trump's really a racist or just plays one on TV, considering that he supports:

• socialized medicine
    • bank bailouts
    • stimulus spending
    • eminent domain

...to name a few of his many deviations from anything resembling libertarianism/conservatism.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 02-01-2016 at 01:18 PM.

I hope and pray Rand does well in Iowa and eventually takes the nomination, if only for people to see how AJ will react.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yea, I am sure when Alex Jones turned against Debra Medina for not parroting his 9/11 conspiracy but somehow endorsed Trump for not even mentioning it. He doesn't partake in the liberty in fighting. He is just a victim of those mean divisive libertarians who just happen to see him for the fraud and sell he is.
    Hmm...Trump did bring up 9/11, in the CNN debate in December. How the Bin Laden family were flown out of the country days after 9/11.
    Last edited by donnay; 02-01-2016 at 01:28 PM.

Hmm...Trump did bring up 9/11, in the CNN debate in December. How the Bin Laden family were flown out of the country days after 9/11.
    No no, that is not a conspiracy theory. I want to know what he said about building 7, explosions in the building etc etc. But regardless, we all know that Alex just like Stefan Molyneux is too much of a cuckold(sorry guys, just can't find a more appropriate word) to challenge Trump on anything.

No no, that is not a conspiracy theory. I want to know what he said about building 7, explosions in the building etc etc. But regardless, we all know that Alex just like Stefan Molyneux is too much of a cuckold(sorry guys, just can't find a more appropriate word) to challenge Trump on anything.
    Flying the Bin Laden family out was said to be a conspiracy theory. Even Snopes agreed it was: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flights.asp

But the fact of the matter it was true: http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...20Docs%202.pdf

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

....the more intelligent people i know understand alex jones has ALWAYS been a stinking operative for the stinking republican party...ruse f@cking lamebaugh 3.0

...but he's CERTAINLY not the only 'libertarian' political operative for trump!

http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2...-anti-sanders/

Anti-anti-Trump, Anti-anti-Sanders
    Extremism in defense of peace is no vice
    by Justin Raimondo, January 29, 2016
    I haven’t had this much fun in years – of course I’m talking about the US presidential election season, with The Donald taking on all comers, and winning (at least so far), and Berne Sanders burning up the self-satisfied mandarins of the Democratic party Establishment....

....Oh yes, it’s great fun watching the waterboarding of the neocons, because they count among their enemies the top two contenders for the Republican nomination, not only Trump but also Ted Cruz. The greasy-haired Canadian earned their ire when he attacked them by name, but as Rosie Gray reports in Buzzfeed they may be reconciling themselves to Cruz because he’s the only viable Not-Trump:...

...“Cruz, it turns out, hasn’t fully burned his bridges with that set of advisers and supporters of George W. Bush – figures like Weekly Standardeditor Bill Kristol and former National Security Council official Elliott Abrams, who aren’t closed off to Cruz, especially in the case of Abrams. Indeed, despite some lingering resentment and suspicion, there are even glimmers of rapprochement as the Republican primary looks like it could become a two-man race. ‘I would not hesitate to back Cruz as the nominee,’ Abrams – who not long ago told National Review that Cruz’s use of the word neocon invoked ‘warmongering Jewish advisers’ – told BuzzFeed News.”

Cruz, for his part, is more than willing to smoke a peace pipe with the War Party:
    “In an interview on his campaign bus in Iowa last week, Cruz told BuzzFeed News that, despite his jabs at neocons, he has ‘good relations with a great many foreign policy thinkers.’ Cruz has in the past cited Abrams along with former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton and former CIA director James Woolsey as trusted foreign policy experts.”
    ...On the other side of the aisle – that is, in the Democratic party – a similar drama, with some significant variations, is being played out in the race pitting Bernie Sanders against Hillary Clinton. The latter is widely considered the presumptive heir, much like Jeb Bush was assumed to be the GOP frontrunner on account of his last name. Yet Bush has been humiliated and sidelined, and Mrs. Clinton may well be in danger of sharing his fate: Sanders is beating her in New Hampshire as well as in Iowa. This has “centrist” Michael Bloomberg, former New York City mayor and professional scold, so upset that he is threatening to launch a third party run if Sanders gets the nod.....
    ....From a noninterventionist perspective, neither Sanders nor Trump is perfect – both are very far from that. But to nitpick over their deviations is to entirely miss the point, as sectarians of both the left and right are bound to do. These two candidates represent, each in their own way, powerful and growing tendencies on both sides of the ideological spectrum that the movement for peace can utilize to its own advantage. For we cannot change the world until and unless we begin to understand it: only then can we take advantage of such openings as it allows. What is happening in this country is a rebellion against both wings of the War Party – and that is something to be celebrated and encouraged, even as we critique its shortcoming and urge the rebels to take their insurgency further.
    We here at Antiwar.com do not endorse candidates for office: nevertheless, we encourage our readers and supporters to inform themselves and take an interest in the political process in order to bring about a more peaceful and a freer world. Insofar as this election season is concerned, the watchwords or slogans that give voice to the “correct” position are best expressed in terms of double-negatives. For my conservative Republican readers, that would be: anti-anti-Trump. For the progressive Democrats: anti-anti-Sanders.
    We are hearing the voices of the Mushy Moderate Middle rise up in defense of the status quo: Democrats like the Washington courtier Dana Milbank are warning us against Sanders, while the neocons to a man are railing against the Trumpist Temptation. This should be enough to tell us what is the right road to take and what our answer to the Mushy Middletarians must be: Extremism in defense of peace is no vice – and moderation in the fight against the War Party is no virtue!

Flying the Bin Laden family out was said to be a conspiracy theory. Even Snopes agreed it was: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flights.asp

But the fact of the matter it was true: http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...20Docs%202.pdf
    Well its a stupid conspiracy as stupid as the BBC reporting the collapse of building 7 before it collapsed. I want him to talk about controlled demolition. I would go as much as to say that the people who talk about the 2 irrelevant part of the story are actually hurting the 911 truth movement.

The point you are still avoiding is that Alex Jones Town bows to authoritarian powerful men like Truth. He never starts a fight with him, instead he starts one with a grassroot liberty candidate who at the time was threatening to unseat Gov Perry.

Well its a stupid conspiracy as stupid as the BBC reporting the collapse of building 7 before it collapsed. I want him to talk about controlled demolition. I would go as much as to say that the people who talk about the 2 irrelevant part of the story are actually hurting the 911 truth movement.

The point you are still avoiding is that Alex Jones Town bows to authoritarian powerful men like Truth. He never starts a fight with him, instead he starts one with a grassroot liberty candidate who at the time was threatening to unseat Gov Perry.
    I urge people to listen to AJ's podcasts with Matt Drudge and David Duke to see who he is beholden to. The last podcast with David Duke was banned from infowars BTW... It's not who AJ attacks which reveals his sham, but who AJ doesn't attack which gives him away.

Note, this does not mean I support David Duke, just spreading the info for those who want to see the truth about AJ.
    Last edited by TER; 02-01-2016 at 02:04 PM.
    +

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand was on AJ's show January 13, 2016

Rand was on AJ's show January 13, 2016

Of course AJ had him on. How else can he pull the wool over everyone's eyes?
    +

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic