Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones endorses Trump

Alex Jones endorses Trump

I was just watching Alex Jones and he said he was supporting Trump. How can anyone professing to be libertarian support and endorse Trump. I'm done with Jones and I hope other liberty lovers will find a new place for information. The endorsement is in the video halfway down the page on the link provided. Endorsement comes at around 1:25

http://www.infowars.com/live-now-tru...-in-landslide/
    Last edited by jth_ttu; 02-02-2016 at 12:55 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jth_ttu View Post
    I was just watching Alex Jones and he said he was supporting Trump. How can anyone professing to be libertarian support and endorse Trump. I'm done with Jones and I hope other liberty lovers will find a new place for information.

Alex Jones is a traitor and has been for a long time.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

He actually prefers Rand. Just thinks Trump has a better chance.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I never drank the jones Kool-Aid but I did enjoy reading some of his articles that weren't completely bat$#@! crazy.

His a Known Fear Monger.Some of his articles and like how mocks people on Black Friday but the rest is just fear mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Hillary has a better chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Remember when this douchebag crashed someone else's legit 2nd Amendment rally, froze out the people who actually organized it, made it all about himself instead of the RKBA, and then went off bragging everywhere about how he organized a 2nd Amendment protest? SMDH.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is not why you endorse a candidate. You endorse a candidate because you believe in their ideas and plans. Jones has lost his mind and what was left of his credibility.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    wow

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Hillary has a better chance.
    Romney had a better chance too and he was way more conservative than Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    wow
    Yeah, I never really liked AJ, but when I saw this back in 2010 is when I realized that the man was actually the enemy.

I agree. I listen to Alex Jones every day, he loves Rand........... doesn't think he will make it though. Rand is his first choice, Trump is his second. He does complain however, that Rand should learn how to man up and talk tough like Trump. He says he advised Rand to come out tough, manly, etc. He is also pissed that Rand went on the attack against Trump, rather than someone like Bu$#@!.

I had a bad dream the other night about Rand not getting the nomination. It was like the same dream I had back in 2007 when I dreamed that Ron didn't get it too.
    Has me worried.....

This.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I agree. I listen to Alex Jones every day, he loves Rand........... doesn't think he will make it though. Rand is his first choice, Trump is his second. He does complain however, that Rand should learn how to man up and talk tough like Trump. He says he advised Rand to come out tough, manly, etc. He is also pissed that Rand went on the attack against Trump, rather than someone like Bu$#@!.
    Why does he have to endorse anybody at this point ?

Yeah, I never really liked AJ, but when I saw this back in 2010 is when I realized that the man was actually the enemy.
    Yep. As time goes by, his sham is being more and more revealed.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Did he officially endorse or was he just saying good things about him?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Nothings engraved in stone either. Like the old colloquialism, "it isn't over till the fat lady sings".
    Things can happen right up to the last minute that can change everything...

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post

So wait....he told Rand to man up and talk tough...and when he did AJ got pissed because it was against Trump?

Sounds like AJ is being a douche.

$#@! Alex Jones.

Smart thinking. Certainly wouldn't want to waste your vote
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Zero proof here that Jones is supporting Trump. He had him on in an interview recently, I remember that, but I don't remember him endorsing Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just watched video of jones saying "Im supporting trump, if things change and rand has a chance I'll support him" that's not am exact quote but it's pretty close wish I could find the video

AJ gets out more important information on a larger scale then almost everyone except the obvious drudge report. He consistently promotes liberty and has always been a fervent supporter of the Paul's. Rand was a weak and misguided candidate. He chose to attack the guy that was very popular among his target audience. Trump is bringing down the msm and the republican estsblishment. That alone should put a smile on most peoples faces. Is he the candidate with the best platform and ideas? Hell no. Is he the candidate with the strongest and most unapologetic stance in the face of huge media backlash? Yes. Will he come through remains to be seen. The fact that the media is freeking out about him should tell you that there is a chance for good to come out of Trump.

That's all there is to it. I think he'll come around if/when Rand wins something. The Jones hate on this thread has more to do with the personality cult surrounding the Pauls displayed by many supporters here, than liberty. Those supporters are only "pro-liberty" if it looks like, talks like, or behaves exactly like the Pauls---genteel, dryly rational, professorial. If progress towards the cause comes in any other form, like a brassy sounding talk show host, or a blue collar sounding, confident business leader, they call it "the enemy."
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    That's all there is to it. I think he'll come around if/when Rand wins something. The Jones hate on this thread has more to do with the personality cult surrounding the Pauls displayed by many supporters here, than liberty. Those supporters are only "pro-liberty" if it looks like, talks like, or behaves exactly like the Pauls---genteel, dryly rational, professorial. If progress towards the cause comes in any other form, like a brassy sounding talk show host, or a blue collar sounding, confident business leader, they call it "the enemy."
    I'd like to hear how donald trump is libertarian. Is it his eminent domain stance? His support of single payer health care? His stance against guns only a few years ago? His hawkish foreign policy? His complete vagueness on all the questions he gets? I support rand not because he's a paul (he is definitely not his father) but because he's the only candidate supporting liberty and sensible foreign policy.

I could use the fact that Rand refused to participate in the undercard debate as evidence that he has dropped out, and then use that as an excuse for Jones, and I would be doing absolutely nothing different then a majority of you have been doing since June 2012 after the Romney endorsement.
    You cannot have it both ways.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic