Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Alex Jones endorses Trump

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    EVERYONE, when it comes down to it, takes care of number 1 first and foremost.

Rand is one re-election away from a hefty 'gubmint pension.

Unless he wants to run as an independent (communist) like Bernard, he will keep with the republican wing of THE PARTY.
    Reason #2098487 politics only "works" for that relatively small part of the population that can profiteer from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was just listening to Alex Jones show and he is supporting Trump. He loves Rand, but says Rand is just too nice. Being nice won't get Rand anywhere.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pol Pot was kind of a dick. Doesn't mean I want a President Pol Pot.

Looks like Alex Jones was vindicated after today's announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by WQuantrill View Post
    He did something wrong and stupid. Nothing could vindicate him for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I was just listening to Alex Jones show and he is supporting Trump. He loves Rand, but says Rand is just too nice. Being nice won't get Rand anywhere.
    If he said he loved Rand, then that was obviously a lie.

And to think Alex was mad at people for endorsing Romney. Trump is worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Yep. AJ could have endorsed Jeb and it wouldn't make him look as dumb as this does.

What announcement vindicated him?

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Yep. AJ could have endorsed Jeb and it wouldn't make him look as dumb as this does.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jth_ttu View Post
    What announcement vindicated him?
    Rand packing it up after one state.

Looks like Alex Jones was "unvindicated" by Trump not winning Iowa and almost coming in third behind Rubio. Trump cannot beat Bernie Sanders. No way, no how. And unlike Cruz Trump is a gun grabber.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Looks like Alex Jones was "unvindicated" by Trump not winning Iowa and almost coming in third behind Rubio. Trump cannot beat Bernie Sanders. No way, no how. And unlike Cruz Trump is a gun grabber.
    Can you provide any recent quotes that he is a gun grabber. That right there would definitely swing my opinion on voting for him.

But Rand wasn't anger enough. His father showed passion on the debate stage. We are the edge of a cliff as a nation, and he let all the other candidates play the fear card. All Rand did towards the end was talk about balanced budgets and cell phone records.

He had more a platform he could have ran on that he just didn't want to get into. I think because of his next 6 years in Senate.

Which is fine. I want him in there denouncing President Clinton's policies on FOX News every day from the steps of Congress.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic