Rubio 11
    Kasich 9
    Christie 8
    Bush 6
    Florina 4
    Carson 3
    Paul 3

Also interesting, question 4:
    “Which of the candidates who are either runningor considering running for the Republican nomination would you NOT vote for under anycircumstance?”
    Trump 35%
    Bush 12%
    Cruz 9%
    Paul 4%

Full results:
    http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/im.../31/topnh2.pdf

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am lost.
    “Which of the candidates who are either runningor considering running for the Republican nomination would you NOT vote for under anycircumstance?”
    Trump 35%

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I am lost.
    Trump 35%
    Why are you lost?

Trump cannot go much higher.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

The problem is rand got 0 media coverage this cycle. People know nothing about him.

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    Why are you lost?
    30% are for Trump then this other questions says 35% would not vote for Trump?

Look at his 2nd choice numbers, any poll. He will never get the majority of the GOP behind him in a general election.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Right. This seems to be a consistent pattern in the polls. I don't think he stands a chance in the General against Bernie. Possibly against Hillary, but I am doubtful.

Those hardcore 30% that support him are going to cost the GOP the election if he is the nominee. The GOP is fractured in 2...Trump is essentially running 3rd party.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.