Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The R3volution Continues. Live stream of Rand and Ron at Iowa rally tonight.

The R3volution Continues. Live stream of Rand and Ron at Iowa rally tonight.

Sunday at 8PM ET former Congressman Ron Paul will join his son Senator Rand Paul at the University of Iowa for a “The Revolution Continues” rally.

As Sen. Paul explained to Rare in a recent interview, he believes the liberty vote will “come home,” and that his father’s backers will caucus in Iowa in support of his candidacy.

Regarding his Iowa ground game, Paul told Rare that he has captains in over 1,000 precincts, and that his volunteers have made calls and knocked on doors aggressively, putting him ahead of other campaigns in the state.

“These are feats that have been unheralded by the media,” said Paul.

Prior to Sunday evening’s rally, Paul held an event in Dubuque, Iowa with Rep. Thomas Massie, a fellow Kentuckian and liberty advocate who is helping to rally Paul’s troops in Iowa before Monday’s caucus.

Massie won his northern Kentucky congressional seat in 2012 with Paul’s endorsement.

To watch “The Revolution Continues” rally live, tune into Rand Paul’s Periscope livestream at 8PM ET/7 PM CT.
    http://rare.us/story/ron-and-rand-pa...e-iowa-caucus/

Livelink: https://www.periscope.tv/DrRandPaul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by CPUd; 01-31-2016 at 04:50 PM.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Would love to know how many captains we have.
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry View Post
    Would love to know how many captains we have.
    Somewhere between 1000 and 1774
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Somewhere between 1000 and 1774
    1776 would be perfect

30 minute count down..............

Streaming the Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    30 minute count down..............
    How does Periscope work?
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    How does Periscope work?
    Just click the above link. Once it's live it will play. If its not live you wont see anything. Just close the page and try again once its live. That's the simplest way.

It's not working on fb for me.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheTinker View Post
    It's not working on fb for me.
    https://www.periscope.tv/DrRandPaul

@ 8 est. at least it is supposed to.

Would it be a bad idea for Ron to try and grab some headlines tomorrow by urging any of his past followers who are leaning Ted or Trump to remember their inner passion for him and cast their vote for Rand?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    https://www.periscope.tv/DrRandPaul

@ 8 est. at least it is supposed to.
    I received an invite they must of took it down.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

One Can Only Hope

Quote Originally Posted by adam220891 View Post
    Would it be a bad idea for Ron to try and grab some headlines tomorrow by urging any of his past followers who are leaning Ted or Trump to remember their inner passion for him and cast their vote for Rand?
    I sense that he will do that at the rally, so we should be good.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    How does Periscope work?
    Follow Rand on Periscope and if you are doing it from a phone, your phone will let you know when a person you are following goes live.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I See Nothing, As of Yet

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Follow Rand on Periscope and if you are doing it from a phone, your phone will let you know when a person you are following goes live.
    I'm not on a phone, but if I click on the "Watch a LIVE broadcast" button, will that bring up the video of the rally?

It's 7:01 CST and nothing is happening on my Periscope screen.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Do we need Facebook or Twitter to view this?

WTF. I'm not getting it. MADEON keuyboard bull$#@!. F* I hate these stream f*ckers.

Why aren't they using Youtube???? Many set top boxes do play Youtube but nothing else, certainly not Periscope.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Periscope just told me it's live now.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

$#@!, vertical video again. It is like peeping through a keyhole.

Ok it works for me. Here is a alternative from Livestream http://livestream.com/accounts/9690722/events/4764931 You need to join and log in to watch though.

Was hoping for a better stream but I'll take what I can get.

I know we have at least one RPF'r there. Size of crowd? Energy? Share some deets!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast