Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on Fox News w/ Maria Bartiromo 1/31

[Video] Rand Paul on Fox News w/ Maria Bartiromo 1/31

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itKSN_mRtF0

--

Last edited by jct74; 01-31-2016 at 12:49 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like this talk of him being a dark horse/winning the caucus.

Quote Originally Posted by FriedChicken View Post
    I like this talk of him being a dark horse/winning the caucus.
    Fox doesn't dislike Rand. They just don't have any particular excitement about him, and figure he's their last option should their preferences fail to win out. I think people here mistake their apathy for dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by nasaal View Post
    Fox doesn't dislike Rand. They just don't have any particular excitement about him, and figure he's their last option should their preferences fail to win out. I think people here mistake their apathy for dislike.
    Nah they dislike him. They'd prefer Hilary over Rand

Quote Originally Posted by robskicks View Post
    Nah they dislike him. They'd prefer Hilary over Rand
    They prefer the money that Hillary makes them. Rand makes Fox very little money. As a candidate they don't dislike him, but their are candidates that they see as more profitable that they would rather cover.

It is difficult to not get the impression that they dislike him simply because of all the graphics they have screwed up - leaving him out, slapping Jeb's face in place of his...etc...

Rand Paul for Peace

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    It is difficult to not get the impression that they dislike him simply because of all the graphics they have screwed up - leaving him out, slapping Jeb's face in place of his...etc...
    Not really. Ron was what dislike from them looks like. Very different animal. This is what disinterest looks like.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Insinuating Defeat

Sen. Paul hit every one of those questions out of the park, especially on fiscal and monetary responsibility. Yet, I couldn't help but to notice that smug, haughty look on Maria Bartiromo's face, as if she was thinking that Sen. Paul still has no chance of winning (especially with the "youth vote").
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

The problem with the youth vote is that they are super keen on Bernie right now and will be at the wrong caucuses.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care