Thread: The RPF Weapons Exchange

The RPF Weapons Exchange

What do you have?
    How much you need for it?

Is it patriot grade?

Do you take Bitcoin?

ENCRYPTED CHATROOM

Last edited by presence; 01-30-2016 at 11:21 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yet another good reason to dump FedBook.

That said, I'm in the market for another "pocket" .380 auto.

Anybody in NH looking to sell, PM me.

If anyone has an old , beat up 16 Ga or 28 Ga side by side double for sale I may be interested . Or a 10 Ga of any type.
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-27-2016 at 01:52 PM.

I also buy some single shot , doubles and semi auto shotguns in every gauge ( 410 , 28 , 20 , 16 ,12 , 10 ) for personal use and buy some pump shotguns for resale . I buy rifles too that are chambered in about anything larger than .22 . I pay shipping also . I also am interested in any double rifles and any working black powder revolvers .
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-02-2016 at 09:09 PM.

I have an old , (but new) black Stack On ( brand)14 gun metal cabinet. I am considering using it for some things . I know they make a smaller , like handgun- ammo cabinet that bolts to the top of it . I looked around on the net and those things run around 80 FRN's, that seems high to me ( I think retail on the actual 14 long gun safe I already have is around 149) . Any ideas where I may look for the small add on cabinet cheaper ? I also have a small fire proof safe I am not using about the same size , if I cannot find the add on cabinet for less than 80 I may just drill and bolt the one I have.....

Cabelas was at one time selling reproduction Lemat Revolvers , I would be interested in another used one if anyone has one .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am running low on 12 Ga incendiary rounds , Flechette rounds and Rhodesian Jungle Rounds . New purchases are very expensive , if anyone has any laying around not being used I would buy them . Otherwise , probably just load some Rhodesians myself .

I scored some 000 Buck in .410 at a yard sale today , I got some #4 Buck in 12 Ga from the same guy last time.

I have been kind of looking around town for a used rifle chambered in something bigger than .30 and have not really seen anything that has caught my eye . If anyone here has one for sale , let me know .

Been looking for another rifle something like a 22. 250 , probably a magazine feed that I can buy some extra mags for .
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-08-2021 at 12:18 PM.
    Do something Danke