Thread: Best POLITICAL Picture Thread Evah

Best POLITICAL Picture Thread Evah

The Iowa caucuses are upon us. Err'body attacking err'body. Lets lighten things up and have a funny political cartoon/picture thread. C'mon, mock the Progressives on the right and the left with me

I'll start:

Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNforPaul45 View Post
    The Iowa caucuses are upon us. Err'body attacking err'body. Lets lighten things up and have a funny political cartoon/picture thread. C'mon, mock the Progressives on the right and the left with me
    Sounds fun, I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Hillary is Scared of Orange

This one is funny:

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

where'd you think Bernie learned economics?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Just what I need, another crazy uncle trying to get in my pants.

This is a wizardwatson original.

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Similar to that ^, I always liked this one:

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Pokin' at the Paul's here, but hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by TNforPaul45 View Post
    waitaminit....

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    waitaminit....