Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hot Tea

Quote Originally Posted by Free in CT View Post
    I'll jump on the cocoa bandwagon. I like Viva Labs available from Amazon, just use two tablespoons of cocoa powder and two tablespoons (or equivalent) of your favorite sweetener per cup of cocoa. I use Stevia as a no calorie sweetener.

If you decide to go the loose leaf tea route you can't beat Adagio Teas, they have tons of flavors in all varieties and all the equipment you need to get started.
    I like Viva Labs products and I think that's what kind of cocoa I have but that seems like a lot of stevia. Ya like it sweet, dontcha Free in C? I've heard the Adagio teas are good but I've never tried them. Thanks for the recommendations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, that's interesting. I'm going to start trying a lemon in my tea.

4. Green tea and lemon.

A 2007 study from Purdue University found that adding either citrus juices or vitamin C to green tea will boost the absorption of catechins, a powerful naturally occurring antioxidant found in the tea.

Why is this important? Studies have shown that catechins have cancer-preventing effects, and that they can also positively affect cardiovascular health because of their antioxidative, anti-hypertensive, and anti-inflammatory effects.
    http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-23184...-together.html
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

When I was a little kid, anytime there was any kind of sickness, the first things we kids were allowed to consume were tea and toast. I'm guessing it was whatever bagged tea was on sale at the grocery store.
    To this day, I cannot stomach any tea that has actual tea leaves in it.. black, white, green or flavored. I used to be able to choke down the mandarin orange spice variety of herbal tea from celestial seasonings (in the winter when I got cold) but haven't had that in ages.. there was some scuffle a couple years ago about celestial seasonings holding hands with a monsanto subsidiary or maybe using ingredients that were not "clean" so to speak but I wasn't so much enjoying it as drinking it as an alternative to coffee when I wanted a warm beverage.
    I'm not all that thrilled with toast either
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Just bought some Matcha tea on Amazon. Anyone tried it?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A bit pricey, but is all awesomesauce (with ORG honey or turbinado sugar):

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123