Thread: Rubio Paid Frank Luntz - Rand Won Debate

Rubio Paid Frank Luntz - Rand Won Debate

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...r-frank-luntz/

Don't believe the Fox News focus group segment that was aired after the debate:

"Marco Rubio Previously Paid Pollster Frank Luntz, Who Praised Rubio on Fox News"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who ever believed the Fox Focus group in the first place?

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Things have changed. I remember when I was chastised for saying "$#@! you frank" in 2011 because people might be reading and it was inappropriate. $#@! you Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Things have changed. I remember when I was chastised for saying "$#@! you frank" in 2011 because people might be reading and it was inappropriate. $#@! you Frank!
    If it's make you feel any better, I can chastise you. I still think there's too much foul language on this forum.

Rubio hired Luntz to work on a document called “100 Innovative Ideas for Florida’s Future.” Fox News did not disclose Luntz’s past business relationship with Rubio Thursday night.
    I'd like to see more attention paid to that document. I remember looking into it when he ran for US Senate, and it was a laundry list of liberal central management schemes.

I love how he claims 23 of his 27 "undecided" panelists said Rubio won the debate. That's over 85%. Trying to get 85% of undecided Republicans to agree on anything is impossible.

I concur bad language should be avoided, not because it makes us look bad, but because bad language is bad. But then, I'm one of the people who likes the snowballs thrown at Hannity incident.
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 01-30-2016 at 07:28 AM.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    and now you get a + rep and I don't need to write $#@!youfrank
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

Quote Originally Posted by SovereignMN View Post
    I love how he claims 23 of his 27 "undecided" panelists said Rubio won the debate. That's over 85%. Trying to get 85% of undecided Republicans to agree on anything is impossible.
    Not really. Rubio had a strong showing for the typical Fox viewer. So now people likely thought he won the debate. I can't stand him, but he isn't trying to win my vote. He's going for the majority of the Republican vote, and that's how you get it

Rand made a huge mistake by campaigning as an establishment candidate. Rubio has always been the enemy yet Rand seems unable to attack him, or unwilling.

Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    Rand made a huge mistake by campaigning as an establishment candidate. Rubio has always been the enemy yet Rand seems unable to attack him, or unwilling.
    What the heck are you talking about? Rand has attacked rubio numerous times. Not really the leader at this point and no ground game. More important to attack cruz and trump

Rand has attacked Rubio since the beginning. he has been attacking him not showing up to vote in all of his stump speeches, and amnesty, and his liberal spending. Rand has campaigned as an outsider who can get stuff done in Washington by working with people on things that they agree on. The media narrative is that Rand is establishment, now they are saying Iowa doesn't matter. Are you going to come back and say that after Rand gets a top showing?

Quote Originally Posted by opinionatedfool View Post
    What the heck are you talking about? Rand has attacked rubio numerous times. Not really the leader at this point and no ground game. More important to attack cruz and trump
    cant agree. rands votes were going to come from rubio. he wasted a campaign by cozying up to rubio.

cant agree. rands votes were going to come from rubio. he wasted a campaign by cozying up to rubio.
    Can you explain the "cozying" up? I just don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    Can you explain the "cozying" up? I just don't see it.

He should have attacked rubio 24/7 and never even mentioned Trump or Cruz. Rubio is the warmongering puppet of billionaire donors. He IS the enemy.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rubio is the warmongering puppet of billionaire donors
    Cruz is the warmongering puppet of billionaire donors
    Trump is a warmongering billionaire
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic