Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow, am I still asleep

Wow, am I still asleep

Fox news is actually covering Rand this morning and doing so positively?? Just making sure I'm not dreaming.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    Fox news is actually covering Rand this morning and doing so positively?? Just making sure I'm not dreaming.

Whaaaaa?

Fox has been pumping Rubio this morning mostly... but Rand has gotten some good mentions.

Maybe mending fences with one of the two candidates who boycotted them? FOX has lost some perceived power due to their standing up to them.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Is it happening?

Rand won the debate. They don't like him much, but they can't argue with his resounding success last night.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Rand earned it. The writing is on the wall for his success in Iowa after last night, and the recent rise in some polls. It's a real surge. They gotta cover him.

It's forced media.

Oh, and Rand is awesome.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    Fox has been pumping Rubio this morning mostly... but Rand has gotten some good mentions.
    This is true, but considering fox news normally is not allowed to mention his name Rand is doing pretty good.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    btw, any mention of Cruz or the Old McDonald? Others?

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    btw, any mention of Cruz or the Old McDonald? Others?
    Lots of Cruz talk, but mostly centered around the back and forth on immigration between him and Rubio. Cruz is looking bad, imho.

I feel like this is part of the "take away support from Cruz so that Rubio wins" because they don't have to acknowledge anything, but it is great indeed.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Rand going to be on Varney and Co at 10:50 ET. (Charles Payne filling in)

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    Lots of Cruz talk, but mostly centered around the back and forth on immigration between him and Rubio. Cruz is looking bad, imho.
    Yep they even mentioned the headline in the biggest newspaper in Iowa is saying Cruz looked bad. I'm thinking Cruz may have surged prematurely lol.

The Juan guy and blond chick just said Rand did really well saying he looked much more comfortable/relaxed than he's ever looked and was very knowledgeable. I don't know if three more days will be enough for Rand to surge to the top but with Ron on his way it will be very very close.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    I feel like this is part of the "take away support from Cruz so that Rubio wins" because they don't have to acknowledge anything, but it is great indeed.
    I agree but with so many in the race I think it will only serve to dilute the vote all the much more giving Rand an even better shot at pulling off an upset so long as he and Ron can turn out the vote.

Rand was firing on all cylinders. He looked very Presidential. Wardrobe and hair were perfect. He had concise points to make, and made them well. This is the guy we want as our President.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For reals?? Maybe they just wanna hurt Cruz by splitting some of his support? Maybe they have no clue what to do anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Rand was firing on all cylinders. He looked very Presidential. Wardrobe and hair were perfect. He had concise points to make, and made them well. This is the guy we want as our President.
    Rand single-handedly wiped out Trumps competition for him.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Rand single-handedly wiped out Trumps competition for him.
    So Rand becomes the antitrump. Good news. Trump has a 38% ceiling. If Rand is the antitrump that gives him a 62% ceiling.

Black Swan event - Rand is excluded from FBN debate.

Tipping Point - Last night.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    So Rand becomes the antitrump. Good news. Trump has a 38% ceiling. If Rand is the antitrump that gives him a 62% ceiling.
    Actually, shouldn't it be Trump's floor that defines the anti-Trump ceiling?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Pump and dump? Maybe they have some dirt?.....just kidding. He did very well.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

JUST WIN F'in IOWA, Thank you for your $100.00 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2537881. <span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 25.7143px; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: rgb(105, 182, 224);"> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zStIm0gNnUw

2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

not sure what happened with print above , but just f'in win iowa, donated 100 but when i copy and paste it shows white so you cant see it #2537881Thank you for your $100.00 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2537881.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    not sure what happened with print above , but just f'in win iowa, donated 100 but when i copy and paste it shows white so you cant see it #2537881Thank you for your $100.00 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2537881.
    You cut and pasted the font and color codes along with the text, like so:

[COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Roboto]Thank you for your $100.00 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2537881. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Here's the text of your first message without the color and font tags:
    Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    JUST WIN F'in IOWA, Thank you for your $100.00 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2537881.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBull View Post
    For reals?? Maybe they just wanna hurt Cruz by splitting some of his support? Maybe they have no clue what to do anymore.
    Yep. Remember, these folks live by the polls. They not only use them to tell us who we should vote for, they actually believe the polls are 100% accurate. It's their business model, after all. They use polls to sell advertising.

So, yes. They want to make Rubio out to be the anti-Trump and they believe Rand can cut into Cruz's numbers in Iowa. Our only hope is to once and for all, totally discredit their polling by having Rand in the top 2.

They are in a full-court press to retain the establishment. Don't be fooled by their magnanimity. They're just playing their game.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Actually, shouldn't it be Trump's floor that defines the anti-Trump ceiling?
    Normally, yes, but Trump is an unusual case. His people would still love him if he clubbed baby seals in broad daylight on 5th Avenue. A Trumpaloompa is basically Trumpaloompa forever.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Rand won the debate. They don't like him much, but they can't argue with his resounding success last night.
    Do polls reflect this? 2008 and 2012 prove that winning debates in the technical/debate club sort of way doesn't necessarily translate to winning from audience POV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Yep. Remember, these folks live by the polls. They not only use them to tell us who we should vote for, they actually believe the polls are 100% accurate. It's their business model, after all. They use polls to sell advertising.

So, yes. They want to make Rubio out to be the anti-Trump and they believe Rand can cut into Cruz's numbers in Iowa. Our only hope is to once and for all, totally discredit their polling by having Rand in the top 2.

They are in a full-court press to retain the establishment. Don't be fooled by their magnanimity. They're just playing their game.
    I was thinking the same thing. The only thing I was wondering about was why they bothered cornerning Rubio with the video instead of avoiding it? To seem like they arent showing favoritism?
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast