Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: FBI Video- "Complete, Unedited Video of Joint FBI and OSP Operation 01/26/2016"

Notice how Shawna's recording starts and stops??? Edited.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's where they first started shooting at him when he fled:

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Remember when OJ, wanted for two murders, drove around LA with his buddy followed by police?
    -No shots "for compliance" (non-lethal or whateverTF)
    -No deadly force roadblock
    -No snipers shooting
    -No bullets in the back

... the way these guys sounded today, looks like not complying with officers is now (or still?) officially a death sentence to be carried out instantly... with shooting "for compliance", deadly force roadblocks, snipers, back shooting... whatever it takes. (Or was it that LaVoy was committing the more heinous crime of spreading knowledge?)

I guess the freeway chases in LA are about to get real crazy?

Anyway, this whole thing is sickening. We the people have no rights in the eyes of the murderous monster. Protesting said monster while trying to retain ones rights will get one labeled a terrorist, locked up and or killed. Being naive to the murderous monster does not make one immune.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by DavesNotHere View Post
    I guess the freeway chases in LA are about to get real crazy?
    Freeway chases? They don't need no stinkin' freeway chases ...

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Looks like the feds were onto Finicum since last year. This guy Bill Keebler just got busted for plotting to bomb some BLM stations:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316557770...lony-Complaint
    Last edited by CPUd; 06-25-2016 at 01:21 PM.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This guy Bill Keebler just got busted for plotting to bomb some BLM stations:
    Lookie here,, another Fed Bombmaker

http://www.sltrib.com/home/4040455-1...itizen-militia
    He asked a militia member — who happened to be an undercover FBI employee — to build an explosive device.
    Do I need to remind anyone that any named and Known Militia is Fed infested?

If so,, You are reminded again.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Yes, he did. Every debate I have had on FB has always included his video by detractors. I dunno. Maybe he is a plant or maybe he is just a mook. Anyway you look on it he helped the Fed spin their narrative.
    Well, well...

Trooper: Driver for refuge occupier a government informant

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — An Oregon State Police trooper testified a government informant was driving Ammon Bundy when the Oregon standoff leader was arrested on his way to a community meeting north of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

Trooper Jeremiah Beckert said Wednesday that informant Mark McConnell alerted police that Bundy and other occupiers were traveling Jan. 26 and provided their location.
    http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-w...ent-informant/

Phucking snitches.

He that goeth about as a talebearer revealeth secrets: therefore meddle not with him that flattereth with his lips.
    You shall not go about as a slanderer among your people, and you are not to act against the life of your neighbor;
    He who goes about as a talebearer reveals secrets, But he who is trustworthy conceals a matter.
    Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.
    The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bundy Shootout - Account of Witness Mark McConnel

He tries to push some "points" eh?

Or should I say feed......

Last edited by Mach; 09-22-2016 at 06:49 PM.
    FJB

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910