Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: January 28th Republican debate on Fox News - Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Thank you for stating the obvious. I find it appalling nobody asks these fundamental questions. What do we have to show for our 15 year war on terror? ISIS?
    We also have more people incarcerated then the rest of the world "combined". The USA has some very black stats behind those initials.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Wow Rand just had a mic drop moment on criminal justice reform, they had to go to break, LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    WOW. Fox set rand up for a home run and let him take a victory lap. WTF is going on??
    Yeah, when the question was being asked you think "they're gonna skip Rand on this one"... but instead it goes straight to him, he nails it, huge applause and then commercial.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't underestimate fox. They will throw him a softball now for knocking that out of the park.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenFamily View Post
    It seems like Fox is helping us.. Is anybody else seeing the same?
    I think Rand has allies ... and enemies in the network
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

As much as I agree with Rand on criminal justice reform, I wonder if those talking points are really going to help him tonight and for voting on Monday.

Maybe they're just trying to hurt Cruz a little.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Rand is making a very compelling case for criminal justice reform, before a GOP audience, which cheers like wild at the end.

Bros
    Not saying that what Rand is saying isn't awesome (it is).. but it's obvious the cheering from the crowd is Rand's personal cheering section and isn't indicative of what the real crowd reaction is.

Enjoy it while you can.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Mr. Donutman is talking.

Props to Christie.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They're asking about cutting spending, specifics, not bull$#@! "waste fraud and abuse."

...O, let me at em, please, let me at em.

Rand has got to get a chance to answer this question.

Quote Originally Posted by derek4ever View Post
    Bankers!
    Even that doesn't fit. They have Bush for that. His continued presence in the upper-echelon debate is mystifying.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Meghan is reminding me of Jaimie Lee Curtis in True Lies during her little strip tease session tonight lmao. Rand doing well too. Pretty obvious Paul and Rubio are in tandem to hit Cruz with Rubio trying to peel votes from Cruz to Rand in hopes of slipping ahead.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Count Chocula speaks
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

I just saw a google chart and it was about repeals. 1st Amendment+2nd Amendment= 12% total. Scary stuff guys!

Quote Originally Posted by serenityrick View Post
    Not saying that what Rand is saying isn't awesome (it is).. but it's obvious the cheering from the crowd is Rand's personal cheering section and isn't indicative of what the real crowd reaction is.
    This is in Iowa, AKA Rand Land.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Cruz stealing Rands lines again. He should point this out.

Cruz can't even get a decent cheer after an anti-Obamacare gimme.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shut up Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by OBreaux1 View Post
    As much as I agree with Rand on criminal justice reform, I wonder if those talking points are really going to help him tonight and for voting on Monday.
    who cares? Truth is truth...you're either for it or not...none of this "hide the truth for politics" bull crap

Ye Gods, Bush is SUCH a cuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple View Post
    Meghan is reminding me of Jaimie Lee Curtis in True Lies during her little strip tease session tonight lmao. Rand doing well too. Pretty obvious Paul and Rubio are in tandem to hit Cruz with Rubio trying to peel votes from Cruz to Rand in hopes of slipping ahead.
    Just a common enemy Cruz hookwinked liberty supporters and neocons. They both have voters to take back from him. Lets hope that Rand wins the argument though.

Jeb babbling
    +

Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 View Post
    who cares? Truth is truth...you're either for it or not...none of this "hide the truth for politics" bull crap
    It's also conservative not to want to put people in jail for non violent offenses.

LOL, Bush (known as !Yeb in certain circles) is rambling on about Puerto Rican self-determination.

...I'm sure that'll help his numbers.

(he's not too bright, don't be too hard on him)

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    0 applause to Jeb LOL

Zzzzzzz

Oh, Kasich is done?
    +

Quote Originally Posted by Nye View Post
    Cruz stealing Rands lines again. He should point this out.
    Rand should! Hopefully it gets personal between the 2! Grab your popcorn!

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Enjoy it while you can.

maybe they see the writing on the wall? i can dream
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast