Thread: Rand Paul's 'March for a Million' calls Campaign Reaches Milestone (Great Article!)

Rand Paul's 'March for a Million' calls Campaign Reaches Milestone (Great Article!)

http://www.charismanews.com/politics/primaries/54763-rand-paul-s-march-for-a-million-campaign-reaches-milestone

We actually went over 850,000 calls today and growing! Check this last tidbit.

"The ground game in Iowa for Rand Paul is unprecedented. We are finding hundreds of new supporters every day that are committing to caucus for Rand Paul. Even more, the effort is growing day by day. Our March to a Million phone calls is within reach and it will make a big impact on Caucus night."

If you want to be apart of this MASSIVE effort sign up here: http://www.tiny.cc/randmarch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nearly 50K a day now, it's obvious more people are jumping in to help out with the phone from home.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

gotta get it done soon, I'd imagine more people will be out and about on the weekend.

I hear toady 1 MILLION CALLS made!

Join the fun:
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Really, already? I expected it in a couple days, but the campaign must be getting a lot more people making calls now.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Join the fun:
    I was there (not pictured)

Amazing, a million calls with the whole weekend to spare. If they had as little as a 3% success rate on those numbers come Monday, Rand will have surpassed Ron Paul's numbers in 2012 and be in perfect position to take either 2nd place or win it all in this crowded field.

CPUd, is the campaign going to post a new goal to hit?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Amazing, a million calls with the whole weekend to spare. If they had as little as a 3% success rate on those numbers come Monday, Rand will have surpassed Ron Paul's numbers in 2012 and be in perfect position to take either 2nd place or win it all in this crowded field.
    That's exciting to think about. Does anybody know offhand how many calls we were able to make in 2012 using the phone from home program? I wonder how it compares to this year.

Great news! Keep it up everyone. I saw there's now 1450+ in the Facebook phone from home group, it was only in the high 900's when I joined so there have been a lot more people phoning, especially considering not everyone is even in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    CPUd, is the campaign going to post a new goal to hit?
    I doubt they will up the goal like they do with moneybombs. I think this weekend they will start retargeting the leaners and making GOTV arrangements, so the content of the calls will change. After Monday, it will be on to NH and NV, and parts of SC.

The thing that got me about that article is the site. Holy cow.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

The content has already changed. Starting a couple of days ago, I have been calling people to invite them to the rallies...we are allowed to leave messages on these.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    Does anybody know offhand how many calls we were able to make in 2012 using the phone from home program? I wonder how it compares to this year.
    Does anybody know the answer to this?

I do not have an answer. I do want to thank all those on the ground and phoning from home.