Thread: Let's vote that we are watching the debate ..actually watching Rand

Let's vote that we are watching the debate ..actually watching Rand

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    VOTED!

Trumplebots going bonkers on that poll

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    VOTED!

Trumplebots going bonkers on that poll
    i just seen it on Breitbart so it's been going on for awhile makes me think it was exclusively for Trump Facebook fans for awhile

It's been on free republic since this morning.
    I dont think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president, he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. Hes the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Put a nice, snarky comment on there. Looking forward to getting plenty of hate from these clowns. lol

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Put a nice, snarky comment on there. Looking forward to getting plenty of hate from these clowns. lol
    Let's tell the Trumptskyites to shove it where the sun doesn't shine!!

They deleted all my anti trump comments and logged me out.

This will be the first one I watch of this cycle. I vowed not to watch any until Trump quit. I though it would be quit the whole race but this counts I suppose.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    See the comment from "Tibia" and my reply. Can use more replies to that dumbski.

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    They deleted all my anti trump comments and logged me out.
    Of course they did, this whole stunt is 100% fake and the sad part is that a whole slew of regular posters here are falling for this crap.

ill watch it on the tv and on my internet. maybe itll rate as 2 viewers. i really want to drive the ratings to prove trump is $#@!.

I'm not watching, not because Trump is not on; but because, I vowed to never turn those $#@!s again on my tv set. Total blackout of FOX, so you kids have fun. I'm not watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I'm not watching, not because Trump is not on; but because, I vowed to never turn those $#@!s again on my tv set. Total blackout of FOX, so you kids have fun. I'm not watching.
    I don't have cable myself and I'm not going to be home tomorrow night so I won't catch the debate either, I'll need to see the highlights the next day, which won't give Fox any traffic.

FYI, unless you have a Nielsen Ratings box hooked up to your TV**, whether you watch the debate or not has no effect on traditional ratings.

If you want to boost ratings to send a message, watch it on a livstream, where every view is tallied.

**I'm talking to you HB! You'd better have it on, even if you're not watching it.