Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on Fox News Happening Now 1/27

[Video] Rand Paul on Fox News Happening Now 1/27

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Rand eviscerates Trump and states clearly why it's good for the country/party that Trump won't be there, and what headline do they write-up?

"Paul: Donald Trump Should be Participating in GOP Debate."

WTF?

Rand did great though, regardless of FOX stupidity.

"IQ of the debate went up." LMAO

WTG Rand!

....and don't visit the youtube page for that video and look at the comments. Infested with TrumpShills.
    Last edited by 01000110; 01-27-2016 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Rand eviscerates Trump and states clearly why it's good for the country/party that Trump won't be there, and what headline do they write-up?

"Paul: Donald Trump Should be Participating in GOP Debate."

WTF?

Rand did great though, regardless of FOX stupidity.
    You're exactly right - there's no way to spin or read into his comments to support that headline. He slammed Old McDonald with everything he said. I'd love to read the transcript - Rand cut him down in all sorts of ways. Granted, the two headlines before that were good.

"Sen. Rand Paul Slams Frontrunner Donald Trump ahead of debate."

"Paul: 'Trump is delusional and clearly a narcissist' "
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

while I agree with Rand's comments...he's not making them to make them.

He's making them to try and get trump to show up. We all know trump likes to have the last word and Rand and team knows showing up means he can insert his foot in his mouth in front of a bigger audience.

Rand Paul is slowly calling Trump a psychopath in so many words by naming off his traits. Rand needs to combat learned hopelessness even people in the forums are falling for their tactics... there is no other pill to swallow so swallow the one that makes you ill.

lol im not sure what more you can say about Trump that hasnt already been said at this point.
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

I think Rand should embrace Trump's supporters and not mock him. During the debate, Rand should let Trump's people know that he is angry too. He should let them know that since he was elected as a senator he has been fighting for liberty and as president he will do everything in his constitutional power to make that happen.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Waste of time. Trump supporters are beyond help. They will stay home and watch NASCAR instead of voting for anyone but Trump.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

$#@! you Frank!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book