Thread: Rand Paul on The Lead w/ Jake Tapper - CNN 4 pm ET

Rand Paul on The Lead w/ Jake Tapper - CNN 4 pm ET

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Talked about Trump
    and how high a candidate should finish in IA or NH to remain in the race.

Crappy interview by Tapper

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    Talked about Trump
    and how high a candidate should finish in IA or NH to remain in the race.

Crappy interview by Tapper
    I think i have an idea for rand: at the debate, if asked about trump, he could either ignore it and go off on a big issue or actually say he's not going to attack trump because he's not on stage and it's not his style while congratulating him for helping the vets and say he wanted to have a chat with him on the constitution in front of the people!

they say imitation is the highest form of flattery.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

HELLO RAND $#@! YOUR 1000+ PRECINCT CAPTAINS AND YOUR TAX PLAN TOO WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TRUMP AND WILL YOU CAMPAIGN AND VOTE FOR HIM
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Stupid media narrative, if it weren't for the media we would be treating him like the sacha baron cohen/ colbert character he is playing. My prediction is he announces that it was all a scam during his "town hall" and the announces his next season of apprentice. He is not a buffoon, this is marketing at its finest.

Hanlon’s Razor is made by M.L. Plano, he says; never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity… Don’t assign to stupidity what might be due to ignorance. And, try not to assume the opponent is the ignorant one — until you can show it isn’t you.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    HELLO RAND $#@! YOUR 1000+ PRECINCT CAPTAINS AND YOUR TAX PLAN TOO WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TRUMP AND WILL YOU CAMPAIGN AND VOTE FOR HIM
    "Well, Jake, I think it's a complete lack of respect to all the American voters who haven't even voted yet to be insulted this way! Don't you have any gratitude to the men and women who fought for our country and everything that represents America? Shame on you, I'm going to go on a country-wide tour to give free eye checkups to the needy! Take that and put your media spin where the sun doesn't shine!" :mic drop: