Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Far-Right/Paleoconservative forums and podcasts

Far-Right/Paleoconservative forums and podcasts

After being on this forum for a while, I don't think it's the right one for me. Does anyone know of any Far-Right/Paleoconservative forums? Also, are there any Far-Right podcasts?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.freerepublic.com

Just pick any retarded AM radio host and look if they have a podcast. Some of them charge money for their podcasts because their listeners are dumb enough to pay for it.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleoConPrep View Post
    After being on this forum for a while, I don't think it's the right one for me.
    I'm curious why. Is this an issue with behavior of site members here or is it that you disagree with the general positions? If so, are you convinced that you are right and others are wrong?

Does anyone know of any Far-Right/Paleoconservative forums?
    FYI, what your asking for is against our TOS. Basically no sites allows this since it can be taken advantage of.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

After being on this forum for a while, I don't think it's the right one for me. Does anyone know of any Far-Right/Paleoconservative forums? Also, are there any Far-Right podcasts?
    This website is a good far right, paleoconservative forum.

I don't know about podcasts per se, but there are lots of great audio files at mises.org.

But, given your views, I think what you are really looking for is far left, not far right stuff.

Either that or you might check out vdare.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

It's not much fun posting on forums where everyone confirm your beliefs.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Quote Originally Posted by Southron View Post
    It's not much fun posting on forums where everyone confirm your beliefs.
    YOUR BELIEFS SUCK
    (having fun now?)
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    YOUR BELIEFS SUCK
    (having fun now?)
    I'm feeling better already.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Stormfront has a forum. That might be more to your liking.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Operation Earnest Voice View Post
    Stormfront has a forum. That might be more to your liking.
    I don't think he's a WN.
    Stop believing stupid things

Break it down and lets hash it out policy item by policy item.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    I don't think he's a WN.
    He's not, but really its this kind of dumb trolling (the one you quoted, not you) that drove him away from this place in the first place
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Liberty View Post
    He's not, but really its this kind of dumb trolling (the one you quoted, not you) that drove him away from this place in the first place
    Poor thing.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Poor thing.
    Its not really a matter of feeling bad for him... its just dumb.

But I guess Christian compassion means absolutely nill if you're a libertarian that has the non-aggression principle, its totally cool to call people racists without justification if that's the case.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

I don't think he's a WN.
    Maybe not, but his platform would make America just as much an authoritarian $#@!hole as a Stormfront fantasyland.

And his position on immigration is pretty similar to that of an average Stormfront $#@!head.

Its not really a matter of feeling bad for him... its just dumb.

But I guess Christian compassion means absolutely nill if you're a libertarian that has the non-aggression principle, its totally cool to call people racists without justification if that's the case.
    Christian compassion doesn't entail praising sinfulness. You used to believe that too.

Christian compassion doesn't entail praising sinfulness. You used to believe that too.
    I used to? No, I still believe that. Its the lying (accusation of racism without proof) that I was objecting to.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Operation Earnest Voice View Post
    Maybe not, but his platform would make America just as much an authoritarian $#@!hole as a Stormfront fantasyland.

And his position on immigration is pretty similar to that of an average Stormfront $#@!head.
    I don't think he's advocated for racial segregation or that one race is superior to another. That's basically what Stormfront is all about.
    Stop believing stupid things

I used to? No, I still believe that. Its the lying (accusation of racism without proof) that I was objecting to.
    Paleoconprep has posted his platform multiple times. I don't know his heart. But his policies line up pretty well with the ones he'll find at the white nationalist sites. If this one is too libertarian for him, and he wants something more "paleoconservative" what do you think he's looking for? Do you have better suggestions than the ones you're criticizing?

I haven't said anything uncompassionate to him. Considering the wickedness he's been pushing ever since he got here, I've gone pretty easy on him.

I don't think he's advocated for racial segregation or that one race is superior to another. That's basically what Stormfront is all about.
    I never said that.

All I said was his immigration view lines up pretty closely to the average Stormfront $#@!head.

And his vision for America would be just as authoritarian as what Stormfronters would like.

No one accused him of being a racist.

I don't know what people are objecting to here. If anyone doubts it, just go visit stormfront.org and do a search for "pat buchanan" or "paleoconservative" and see what comes up. The kid would fit in there just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Been there, done that. Twice, in fact.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...tical-platform
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-seat-in-Texas

But I guess Christian compassion means absolutely nill if you're a libertarian that has the non-aggression principle [...]
    Don't you have some ***** to stone?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    ^^^
    This! Even though I disagree with you, I think you should stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Paleoconprep has posted his platform multiple times. I don't know his heart. But his policies line up pretty well with the ones he'll find at the white nationalist sites. If this one is too libertarian for him, and he wants something more "paleoconservative" what do you think he's looking for? Do you have better suggestions than the ones you're criticizing?

I haven't said anything uncompassionate to him. Considering the wickedness he's been pushing ever since he got here, I've gone pretty easy on him.
    I don't have a suggestion off the top of my head but I don't think white nationalism is what he is looking for.

You consider anything that isn't libertarian "wicked" so you probably think I "push wickedness" as well. Oh well, meh. (I do think some of his policies are unbiblical, but so are some of yours )

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    He's young. Teenagers are notoriously thickheaded, bless their hearts.

Don't you have some ***** to stone?
    He's going to stone gay's, too? I thought it was just women of ill repute (with two witnesses).
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

He's going to stone gay's, too? I thought it was just women of ill repute (with two witnesses).

Well its not "gays" (I reject that category as a legal category) its people that are caught and proven (two witnesses or equivalent) to have engaged in homosexual sex. I think its possible that penalties less than death might have been allowed in some cases but ordinarily I do think it should be a death penalty offense.

You consider anything that isn't libertarian "wicked" so you probably think I "push wickedness" as well.
    The first part isn't true. I'm not a libertarian. I don't think everyone should run around naked smoking pot.

But yes, you have lately been pushing a lot of satanic wickedness. Your hatred for the Bible is especially disturbing.

Well its not "gays" (I reject that category as a legal category) its people that are caught and proven (two witnesses or equivalent) to have engaged in homosexual sex.
    My bad.

I think its possible that penalties less than death might have been allowed in some cases
    How merciful, like Jesus.

but ordinarily I do think it should be a death penalty offense.
    or not.

I don't have a suggestion off the top of my head but I don't think white nationalism is what he is looking for.
    So by your own admission, despite your criticisms, the white nationalist suggestion is the best anyone has come up with so far, and you can't come up with a better one.

I'm just saying, if the kid doesn't think he can fit in here, then given what he's said about why that is, that seems to be the direction he's headed.

The first part isn't true. I'm not a libertarian. I don't think everyone should run around naked smoking pot.
    You know that's not what I meant.

But yes, you have lately been pushing a lot of satanic wickedness. Your hatred for the Bible is especially disturbing.
    Seriously? Way to be absurdly dramatic. "hatred for the Bible"? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    My bad.
    Don't worry about it I know I disturbed you

How merciful, like Jesus.
    God's mercy cannot contradict his justice. See especially Matthew 5:17-19.

I know its popular these days to pit the NT against the OT and essentially make God schitzophrenic but I do not think that is how God wanted us to read the Bible.

Christ's mercy was not at odds with his justice.
    or not.
    Modernism has really hidden how heinous this act really is. Its not comparable to using drugs or getting drunk. Its an act that twists and perverts the covenantal design of marriage. Its a repulsive activity (objectively speaking, not subjectively) and it makes a mockery of marriage which is intended to represent Christ and the church. an activity that repulsive does deserve death similarly to bestiality.

Obviously a lot of my worldview is in there, and we can go through it point by point if you want, but I just wanted to explain why I believe that. And yes, I agree that its not a libertarian view.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast