Thread: Donald Trump is Destroying the Credibility of the MSM

Donald Trump is Destroying the Credibility of the MSM

I can say a lot of negative things about Trump and why I won't vote for him, but I must give him credit where credit is due. Donald Trump has proven to be an expert at manipulating the media into giving him free coverage. He has also incited the MSM to publish some of the most ridiculous lies as actual news against Trump. I watched this Stefan Molyneux video yesterday that really opened my eyes to what Trump is doing and how he's leading the polls. It's an hour long but is very well cited and worth the watch.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What MSM credibility? Aren't they mostly just entertainment and TPTB propaganda brainwashing outlets?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    What MSM credibility? Aren't they mostly just entertainment and TPTB propaganda brainwashing outlets?
    Not to the average joe. I get why people like what Trump is doing. We all have been wanting someone to smack the MSM in the mouth for years. Too bad it's a raving lunatic and not a true Statemen.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Old No. 7 View Post
    I can say a lot of negative things about Trump and why I won't vote for him, but I must give him credit where credit is due. Donald Trump has proven to be an expert at manipulating the media into giving him free coverage.
    No, no, no, no, no.

Trump and the media are using each other. He is not manipulating them any more than they are manipulating him. It's a symbiotic relationship where they both win. Don't be fooled by this line of reasoning. It's BS. If Trump were a real threat to the establishment, they wouldn't be giving him free advertising.

The press would like nothing better than to have a liberal at the top of both tickets. And they are doing whatever they can to make sure that happens.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Not to the average joe. I get why people like what Trump is doing. We all have been wanting someone to smack the MSM in the mouth for years. Too bad it's a raving lunatic and not a true Statemen.
    He is someone that is using people's fear which Jeb Bush and the other NeoCons failed to gain the same attraction.

3rd order of Puppet Mastery

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    No, no, no, no, no.

Trump and the media are using each other. He is not manipulating them any more than they are manipulating him. It's a symbiotic relationship where they both win. Don't be fooled by this line of reasoning. It's BS. If Trump were a real threat to the establishment, they wouldn't be giving him free advertising.

The press would like nothing better than to have a liberal at the top of both tickets. And they are doing whatever they can to make sure that happens.
    That's what I thought at first too. After watching the video I posted though I no longer think that's the case. It goes like this, when Trump announced he was running he said we should build a wall because there are criminals and rapists coming in. The media took that quote and ran real news stories with titles like "Trump says all Mexicans are racist". All the other politicians replied to those stories saying things like "Trump should be ashamed of himself" even though many of them have said very similar things in the past.

Trump has been manipulating the media with everything he says and if you notice the MSM reports negatively on Trump more than positively. Any press is good press and Trump knows that. Think about it, Trump has been dealing with media for 40 years while most reporters aren't even 40 years old.

Watch that video you'll see what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Of course the MSM has zero credibility here, but most people still get their news from the TV, and Trump has tricked the media into making him King of the TV.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't be too surprised if this was all planned... The MSM falls for this every time, lol

Before the debate even begins, look for the one empty lectern that has his name on it!

Another clue; look to see if the band left their instruments and music in place!

Then, follow these step-by-step instructions precisely:

He will only step out onto stage if everyone at the debate stands cheers for ~3 minutes,
    then they will dim the lights and,
    now this is the most important part,
    the audience holds up their lighters for a minute or so...

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic