Thread: Hey folks, time to start using..

Hey folks, time to start using..

The power of prayer and /or positive thoughts focusing on Rand's supporters every last one of them to get out and participated while also directing our prayers/positive thoughts on undecided's and supporters of other candidates picking Rand over the person they're currently leaning towards. I know some may think this is foolish and if so keep you're negative energy out. If you need some help believing this can have a positive affect go out and do a search on YouTube about the power of positive thoughts and the vibration they emit causing change to occur.

Oh and this by no means is reason to stop making calls. It's just a supplement to complete the full court press so to speak!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It's not foolish. It may be one of the most important things we can do for him, in addition to all of the usual volunteer efforts, of course.

I don't know to what extent God interferes in elections, believing as I do that he gave all humans free will, but I have already prayed for conditions to be as optimal as they can be for Rand in Iowa and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I don't know to what extent God interferes in elections, believing as I do that he gave all humans free will, but I have already prayed for conditions to be as optimal as they can be for Rand in Iowa and beyond.
    You're right, but he does say ask and it shall be given :-) The power of positive thoughts can help as well. Consciousness science is just now starting to be understood at the quantum level. Our thoughts truly can affect reality and the things around us. Not trying to turn this into a discussion on prayer/positive thoughts, but with some of the negativity going on around here I just wanted to remind everyone that it's much better to think positive than negative. Besides maybe the prayer part can neutralize Rafael Cruz and those supporting Trump. ;-)

Well. Just don't ever pray for a win. That'll backfire in a hot second on a feller every time. Never ever pray for a win.

Every candidate has earnest people praying for them. Not saying it's a bad idea though, positive energy is good.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    It's not foolish. It may be one of the most important things we can do for him, in addition to all of the usual volunteer efforts, of course.
    I do wish he would clean up his language and gestures a hair...doesnt show well as a christian to be flipping the bird in a radio interview.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, this is basically the whole thing in a nut shell, isn't it? Although you have to follow up those thoughts with actions, the whole fight in this world is to drag down any light into darkness. I am convinced that if you follow the chain of command far enough you will understand that someone somewhere has made a pact with old Beelzebub himself. They have promised to hoard the worlds resources (material and spiritual) under one roof and then hand it over when he arrives.

We all have our faults, and I have plenty of them myself, but to hope for our world to be free of the clutches of evil men is like a light that can never be put out. Because even though you know right from wrong, you can still be pure at heart.

I think Rand Paul has that light, and he knows of the evil of our government. There is no way he can not know. Sometimes I think it would be better to just put it all out there for the masses to hear instead of keeping it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashland View Post
    Every candidate has earnest people praying for them. Not saying it's a bad idea though, positive energy is good.
    True I suppose we can pray that it is a corruption free election. At least that would give Rand a fighting chance. I think on election day we should.all be focusing our thoughts on a big turnout for Rand while praying to God that those running the party out there don't try to pull any shenanigans.. Wait don't the social conservatives run the party out there now? Wow talk about a dilemma lol.. Asking God to make sure the "Christians" provide a fair election and all the votes get counted. Wasn't it Iowa last time where several voting boxes came up missing on their way to the SOS's office? Prayer and focused positive thoughts folks.

I pray God to give Rand and his family the strength and the wisdom to do and say the right things at the right time to be elected President.

Don't forget to throw up a prayer, or start focusing your positive thoughts on Rand's supporters turning out big tonight. I'm also going to think about that snow storm hitting western Iowa earlier than expected since Ron didn't do as well there last time. I know many may not believe this but there is truth and power to it just don't doubt. If you don't believe go out and search this on YouTube.

'Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.'

"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment."

-Bertrand Russell

I received positive rep for extreme sarcasm from a person who thought I was serious ... please look up Poe's Law

https://m.youtube.com/?

Consciousness science is now proving at the quantum level that the power of thought does affect our surrounding and can move much faster than the speed of light. Which reminds me of "he that has the faith (positive thought) of a mustered seed can move a mountain." I'm not arguing with what you're saying. I'm just saying at this point why not use both?

Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/?

Consciousness science is now proving at the quantum level that the power of thought does affect our surrounding and can move much faster than the speed of light. Which reminds me of "he that has the faith (positive thought) of a mustered seed can move a mountain." I'm not arguing with what you're saying. I'm just saying at this point why not use both?
    Whatever it may be. I'm thinking positive. We can do this. We can win. We will win. If only we believe in ourselves.
    "I am a bird"

Come on folks one last time before the caucus starts!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Heavenly Father,

if it is Your will
    I pray that Dr Paul
    will have a great showing
    tonight and a momentum
    to continue on.

No matter the outcome,
    I pray that you will be
    with all involved
    and fill their hearts
    with peace.

In Jesus' name
    Amen
    Last edited by Patrick Henry; 02-01-2016 at 07:10 PM.
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

I'm a great believer in mind over matter and the power of positive thinking. I worked for a prayer ministry for a couple of years, we used affirmative prayer, and for whatever reason, we would get calls back all of the time reporting the positive results. It really isn't in the hands of humans, god is in charge, but there does seem to be something to it. Denial can work also; my mother lived to 94 denying there was anything wrong with her. She finally died because she was just done with living...died of old age. Also, the person above who says don't ask for a win is correct, because that implies you could lose. Just loving positive feeling for Rand, the Holy Spirit leads the way, all is in divine order.