Thread: Cops taze father trying to rescue his child from a house fire-child dies

Angry Cops taze father trying to rescue his child from a house fire-child dies

WTF!!!
    http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/0...-year-old-son/

[COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]Police officers love to be characterized as “heroes,” but when one real hero father tried to save his 3-year-old son from a burning building, thepolice were not showing any of their allegedly characteristic bravery. Not only did they not try to save the boy themselves, they actually tasered his father for trying to rescue the child.[/COLOR]
    Ryan Miller was only trying to rescue his [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]stepson from the burning [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]house[/COLOR] after he had just escaped, and realized the boy was still in there.
    [/COLOR]
    Riley Rieser, who was 3-years-old, died as a result of the police unwillingness to save him or allow him to be saved.
    Now, Miller is suing the city of Louisiana, Missouri for the October 31, 2013 death.
    “He was my best friend,” Miller said in an [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]interview with the Louisiana Press Journal. “He was everybody’s best friend. If you would have met him, you would have loved him. He was the joy of my life.”[/COLOR]
    Police tasered Miller over and over – three different times. They even tasered him after he was handcuffed: all for the “[COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]crime” of trying to save his son’s life![/COLOR]
    Fire investigators say the blaze was started by faulty wiring.

“I was hysterical, yes, because I wanted to save my son,” Miller explained. He was never charged with a crime, since he hadn’t actually committed one. But apparently police officers are allowed to assault you for not committing [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]crimes now, even when you’re on your own property.[/COLOR]
    Miller says he’s suing the cops for “excessive, [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]negligent infliction of emotional distress, wrongful death and false imprisonment.”[/COLOR]
    The suit was filed on March 12 and obtained by Courthouse News.

“Officers Jeffrey Salois and [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]William Harrison prevented Ryan Miller from entering the home to save his stepson Riley Rieser by forcibly moving and by repeatedly Tasing Ryan Miller, including once in the police cruiser as Riley Rieser was being removed from the home,” the suit states.[/COLOR]
    Miller and wife [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]Catherine Miller have also filed suit against the slumlord, Louis Houston, saying that he committed investigation found, and “failed to keep the home up to code”.[/COLOR]
    Miller’s mom, Lori Miller, said the police tasering was nothing short of “police brutality.”
    The City Administrator, Bob Jenne, actually had the [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]audacity to say that the police were right to do this, as they believe Miller had actually started the fire himself![/COLOR]
    Jenne phrased this as a “judgment call” over a “concern that he [Ryan Miller] himself might become a [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]casualty of the fire as well.”[/COLOR]
    Somehow these people are still employed and being paid with our tax dollars.
    “It’s just heartless. How could they be so heartless?” the child’s aunt, Emily Miller said in an interview with KHQA-TV. “And while they all just stood around and waited for the fire department, what kind of police officer wouldn’t try and save a 3-year-old burning in a house?”
    ([COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]Article by M. David)[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The cop would be breathing borrowed air if that would have been me. He's already dead. Just doesn't know it yet.

Thats $#@!ed Up.

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

How can a burning child be a threat to the officer?

(never mind.... There must have been a 2nd hand smoke risk.)

Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    How can a burning child be a threat to the officer?

(never mind.... There must have been a 2nd hand smoke risk.)
    They're even more dangerous than dogs, bro.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The OP is an update to that^^

$#@!ing goons!!!
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    The OP is an update to that^^
    Your article is from June 2015, then just post it there then. It is now almost Fed 2016.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Your article is from June 2015, then just post it there then. It is now almost Fed 2016.
    You should message Brian about becoming a mod. You are really on top of things.

“And while they all just stood around and waited for the fire department, what kind of police officer wouldn’t try and save a 3-year-old burning in a house?”
    Happens all the time.

Officer safety always comes first.

Was the decision not to allow him to enter the fire made by cops or fire fighters? It looks like it was just cops alone.

I don't agree with the action done in the OP under any circumstances. But some factors could definitely mitigate it. I know a person who went through something like this, being kept from entering a blaze to save someone else, only not involving a child or tazers in this case. If there's a case where going back into a house stands no chance of saving someone and a very high likelihood of killing the person doing it, and if people on the scene who are experts in dealing with house fires know this, and if these experts are themselves doing the best they can to save anyone else in the fire and may be hindered in that by having the other family member go back in, and if the person trying to enter is acting irrationally because of the emotional trauma they're undergoing, then preventing them from going in would be a very different ethical case than if none of those conditions applied.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Was the decision not to allow him to enter the fire made by cops or fire fighters? It looks like it was just cops alone.

I don't agree with the action done in the OP under any circumstances. But some factors could definitely mitigate it. I know a person who went through something like this, being kept from entering a blaze to save someone else, only not involving a child or tazers in this case. If there's a case where going back into a house stands no chance of saving someone and a very high likelihood of killing the person doing it, and if people on the scene who are experts in dealing with house fires know this, and if these experts are themselves doing the best they can to save anyone else in the fire and may be hindered in that by having the other family member go back in, and if the person trying to enter is acting irrationally because of the emotional trauma they're undergoing, then preventing them from going in would be a very different ethical case than if none of those conditions applied.
    The emotional individual likely knows or has a good idea where the victim is in the building. If a hypothetical fire is too dangerous for an untrained individual, then the trained individual should get that information from the victim's loved one and act on it. Restraining the emotional individual and failing to go in is forcing him or her to watch the victim die, When a parent/guardian sacrifices his or her life to save a child, that's heroism.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The cop would be breathing borrowed air if that would have been me. He's already dead. Just doesn't know it yet.
    lol

especially if they hit this electrician with a little pistol whip taze...

come at with 60amp 220v or gtfo my way cause a little buzz is just going to piss me off.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

LibForestPaul

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post

My life, my choice. something the statists hate