View Poll Results: I don't comment because...

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm shy

12 19.05%
  • I don't like to type

12 19.05%
  • I can't type

5 7.94%
  • I really don't like y'all

19 30.16%
  • I just like to look at Hot Topics

6 9.52%
  • I commented a long time ago - you didn't look hard enough

17 26.98%
  • quit stalking me, lady

20 31.75%
  • Poll does not have enough options.

11 17.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do some people log in and never comment?

Why do some people log in and never comment?

Just curious. I see who's logged in and some of you have never posted anything. I know this because I click on names I don't recognize.

I've created a poll so you don't have to mess up your no comment policy and I made it anonymous in case you're shy.

Multiple choice!
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 01-25-2016 at 01:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eduardo needs new sock puppets for when he, inevitably, goes too far with his current sockie.

Maybe they don't want to get caught up in all the circular arguments and sophistry?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Maybe they don't want to get caught up in all the circular arguments and sophistry?
    Well, that's part of the fun.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

They probably just log in to be able to read the dirty sections where AF posts his people of walmart photos.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    They probably just log in to be able to read the dirty sections where AF posts his people of walmart photos.
    I was thinking that may be a reason, too. When I'm on my phone, I log in just so I can see Hot Topics.

No one's voted yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Eh?

Whazzat?

You rang?

Target, my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I was thinking that may be a reason, too. When I'm on my phone, I log in just so I can see Hot Topics.

No one's voted yet.
    Maybe you needed a 'someones a douche bag' option.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I voted for "quit stalking me, lady" because it made me laugh when I read it and I like to tease Suzanimal.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Maybe you needed a 'someones a douche bag' option.
    I forgot about that. I finally got a vote - Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I voted for "quit stalking me, lady" because it made me laugh when I read it and I like to tease Suzanimal.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Eh?

Whazzat?

You rang?
    Nuh uh.

Target my ass. (fify -WT)
    Uh huh. Someone will if you keep posting those pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Woo Hoo, I got more votes.

It used to be that a whole lot of lurkers were drawn to the threat about making homemade weapons.

Is that still going?

No comment.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Eh?

Whazzat?

You rang?

Target, my ass.
    The scary part is that that's her front we're looking at.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    The scary part is that that's her front we're looking at.
    NO WAI!! SRSLY?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    NO WAI!! SRSLY?!
    Yeah, she's got her feet on backwards.

What's that black cord hanging out of her shirt? Will something deploy if I yank on it?

What's that black cord hanging out of her shirt?
    Prolly tells how to wash it.

I just thought of another option....
    "I'm here for the pictures."

Prolly tells how to wash it.

I just thought of another option....
    "I'm here for the pictures."
    What kind of weirdo doesn't cut those tags out of their clothes? 0_o

Folks who can't remember how to wash them.

I just checked the poll. Looks like we have some shy peeps (awww, I like shy people), a few don't like us (I don't like us sometimes, either but we grow on you ), a few disabled people, and others who just want me to quit looking at their profiles.

BTW, I tried to look at a lurkers profile yesterday and the computer told me I didn't have permission. Now I really want to know who that person is.

Eh?

Whazzat?

You rang?

Target, my ass.
    I think she's eyeing up that white dress with the little waist height black design. Imagining herself out for the evening at Red Lobster with the old man... thinking... all the men will be undressing me with their eyes wearing this little number...

Edited to add, I voted: I really don't like y'all
    Last edited by sam1952; 01-25-2016 at 04:19 PM.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's that black cord hanging out of her shirt? Will something deploy if I yank on it?
    She's actually an inflatable life raft. The sad part is she's not inflated...

She was probably just trying it on.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    I think she's eyeing up that white dress with the little waist height black design. Imagining herself out for the evening at Red Lobster with the old man... thinking... all the men will be undressing me with their eyes wearing this little number...
    Perfect outfit for Lobsterfest.

It could be the same reason people go to watch circuses but don't dress like clowns

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It could be the same reason people go to watch circuses but don't dress like clowns
    As a kid, I remember smelling the elephants as they ran around in a circle.

As a kid, I remember smelling the elephants as they ran around in a circle.
    Good greif, doc, that's nasty.

People really don't like us.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast