Thread: Trump says that Feds own all the land and people are only allowed to use it

Trump says that Feds own all the land and people are only allowed to use it

Don't hand federal lands to the states.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-t...nds-to-states/

Real estate mogul Donald Trump would not let states take control of federal lands, the Republican presidential candidate said in a recent interview.

"I don't like the idea because I want to keep the lands great, and you don't know what the state is going to do," Trump said during a talk with Field & Stream magazine earlier this week.
    Make America Great Again By Keeping It Away From You
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Feds "own" NOTHING. Everything it "holds", it stole, or paid for with stolen or fabricated fiat money.

Relevant.

If Elected, Rand Paul Plans to Take Federal Lands Away from the ‘Big Huge Government Bully’
    http://www.ijreview.com/2015/07/3581...ernment-bully/
    I’d either sell or turn over all the land management to the states. You run into problems now with the federal government being this bully, this big, huge government bully. You would have less of that if you had more local control of the land. State ownership would be better, but even better would be private ownership.
    Personally I would rather state ownership over private ownership so I would not lose access.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyaustin View Post
    Personally I would rather state ownership over private ownership so I would not lose access.
    If .gov wasn't hoarding so much you could probably afford your own.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Just want to point out - Trump was talking to Field & Stream magazine at Las Vegas' Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show.

People in the "outdoor industry" are the ones lobbying to get Obama to designate 40% of Malheur County "national conservation area" using the "Antiquities Act". That's 2 1/2 million acres and would eliminates 33% of the county's grazing land, devastate ranching and agriculture. Malheur is Oregon's #1 cattle producing county.

Remember that, this is where that rancher-occupied wildlife refuge is located (Ammon Bundy), and this land takeover is most likely the real reason for occupying that area specifically.
    http://www.capitalpress.com/Oregon/2...nt-designation

Lobbyists for land takeovers:
    "The Owyhee Coalition consists of regional and national groups that recognize the conservation, recreation and economic values of the Owyhee Canyonlands. Members include American Rivers, American Whitewater, Conservation Lands Foundation, Mazamas, Oregon Natural Desert Association, The Pew Charitable Trusts, Sierra Club and The Wilderness Society"

http://www.pitchengine.com/pitches/8...1-3b55fdacced1
    My point being, ranchers and their sympathizers should despise Trump.

Feds own all the land and people are only allowed to use it

Is there something about this statement which is fundamentally untrue?
    Not untrue as in you don't want it to be true, but actually untrue.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

[/COLOR]
    Well, they don't legitimately own it. But they act like they do, and Boobus seems to agree with them.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    True, but the Irony is Trump refused to build his Tower in Moscow in 1987 because the soviets would of owned it. He is a control freak that is unfit for duty.

[/COLOR]
    I'd be more inclined to agree with him if he were specifically addressing the problems with property tax but that's not what this is
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Does he mean the "FED"???
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic