Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MSM Blackout Continues

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FOX cannot have a top 5 graphic without Bush.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    FOX cannot have a top 5 graphic without Bush.
    Does this sort of crap really even matter at this point? Does Fox think it changes anything? Unless Fox is prepared to literally fudge every last image like the OP's from now till Iowa and go 100%-lie-all-the-time about polling, I'm not sure it matters if they mess with an image here and there. Definitely nice for motivation though!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Does this sort of crap really even matter at this point? Does Fox think it changes anything? Unless Fox is prepared to literally fudge every last image like the OP's from now till Iowa and go 100%-lie-all-the-time about polling, I'm not sure it matters if they mess with an image here and there. Definitely nice for motivation though!
    Half the old people who watch Fox don't even know Rand is still running, so, yeah, it is kind of a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonderdonk View Post
    Half the old people who watch Fox don't even know Rand is still running, so, yeah, it is kind of a big deal.
    They arent caucusing for Rand regardless.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Wow. Feels like old times again. If rands support is firm like his fathers was then I do think he is in a good position if the campaign is scrappy enough to slowly claw up from here in each state as candidates drop and trump is exposed. I gave my money good and early and have put a lot of trust in the campaign, let's see if they have what it takes to win this fight. I'm liking what I have been seeing lately.
    Wow!! How do I take back neg rep?? I went to post a +rep with the comment "Good!" and the window disappeared and when it came back the comment was still there and I pressed "leave reputation" and didn't notice that somehow it had changed from + to -...

Sorry man...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

No worries as I did not piss you off I'm not worried.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Wow!! How do I take back neg rep?? I went to post a +rep with the comment "Good!" and the window disappeared and when it came back the comment was still there and I pressed "leave reputation" and didn't notice that somehow it had changed from + to -...

Sorry man...
    I added back some +Rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonderdonk View Post
    I know more old people who know who Rand is than young. Old people are afraid of Libertarians including Rand since they fear he will touch their Social Security or Medicare. This is something young people are not even thinking about, figure it is so far off it is not an issue for them or want to opt out. An old person is not going to opt out of something they paid their entire life into.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

Sorry man...
    i hooked him up for you

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyaustin View Post
    I know more old people who know who Rand is than young. Old people are afraid of Libertarians including Rand since they fear he will touch their Social Security or Medicare. This is something young people are not even thinking about, figure it is so far off it is not an issue for them or want to opt out. An old person is not going to opt out of something they paid their entire life into.
    Apparently most of the old people you know are also stupid since it was made pretty clear that Rand's proposed fixes to the system doesn't impact anybody that is in the "old people" category at present. This stupidity is also tied in with the misinformation that is put out by COX News and Neo-con Talk Radio.

Effing scum bags.

Really.

Mother effers.

I wish we could gather every one of the Fox a-holes who are either responsible or enjoy this BS and shove them into a room.

Then we would just start pimp slapping them until they started to whimper like little bitches.
    Last edited by unknown; 01-24-2016 at 09:53 PM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

I'll take an opt-out even 10 years after today. Just to keep the old heads up. Just know I got an expiration date on my account with that segment of government. Millennials are rational enough to continue for our parents & gradparents, but a lot of us won't want anything to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

You know what would be truly awesome. The next time Rand's wife is interviewed on Fox, I'd love to see her straight up call them out on that bull$#@!.

"Can you explain to me why repeated mistakes & omissions on your poll graphics exclusively target my husband? It has happened multiple times & it has never happened to another candidate. The odds of that happening repeatedly by accident does not pass the smell test."

Quote Originally Posted by westkyle View Post
    Fighting back? Does anyone have a quote on Rand for calling out Fox news for what they have done to him and his father?
    Yes, here it is;

"I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Apparently most of the old people you know are also stupid since it was made pretty clear that Rand's proposed fixes to the system doesn't impact anybody that is in the "old people" category at present. This stupidity is also tied in with the misinformation that is put out by COX News and Neo-con Talk Radio.
    You do not really hear Foxnews or Neo-con talk radio discuss those issues but obviously those outlets do have a significant impact. But you would be surprised about the number of retires, including those in their 80s I know that are on the internet all day, Fedbook and passing around news articles. They also do correctly identify Rand as a libertarian and people are smart enough to know what that means.

Rand also said flat out in the debate last summer he is going to raise the age for Social Security which is all middle aged and those close to retirement needed to hear. This is probably the single most reason why Christie and Rand are polling so low.

You have to build a level of trust and tied with Rand's other statements that can be easily researched on the net, they do not trust him. People here will rightfully point out Trump flip flopping over the years yet he has not made any statements related to cutting their Medicare or Social Security.

You take laborers whose bodies are falling a part, that paid in their entire life and then tell them they have to work another 5 years if they vote for Rand, really how would you expect them to vote? So I would not call them stupid but rather looking out for their own best interests for entitlements they were promised and paid into their entire lives.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Yes, here it is;

I would sure like to hear the story behind this photo...

THIS ONE

Rand also said flat out in the debate last summer he is going to raise the age for Social Security which is all middle aged and those close to retirement needed to hear. This is probably the single most reason why Christie and Rand are polling so low.

You take laborers whose bodies are falling a part, that paid in their entire life and then tell them they have to work another 5 years if they vote for Rand, really how would you expect them to vote? So I would not call them stupid but rather looking out for their own best interests for entitlements they were promised and paid into their entire lives.
    Yep. When i heard rand said it... i knew it would go over bad with anyone over age 24. Ron got hurt over the same exact thing... older folks thought he was getting rid of SS immediately.

Id be rather reluctant to vote for rand if i had to work longer at a $#@!ty job before i can retire. Right now, its all about passing the puck down the road. Why should our generation pay the price for what our elderly did or voted on? Then the next gen will think the same of out current gen.

Yeah... work longer so you can be a slave and pay taxes until you die x.x

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is the middle finger he gave to FBN when they wouldn't let him into the 1st tier debate. The last 'debate'.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Yep. When i heard rand said it... i knew it would go over bad with anyone over age 24. Ron got hurt over the same exact thing... older folks thought he was getting rid of SS immediately.

Id be rather reluctant to vote for rand if i had to work longer at a $#@!ty job before i can retire. Right now, its all about passing the puck down the road. Why should our generation pay the price for what our elderly did or voted on? Then the next gen will think the same of out current gen.

Yes, I've worried a little about this. I don't think the topic has come up enough.

Rand is just being honest about what has to happen. Some other candidates seem to avoid it (or I've missed it).

Myself, I expect there to be nothing left when I retire and if I have to rely on SS to be able to retire, well I'll croak while working at my desk.

One of the big advantages liberal statism has is time. After a generation, everybody gets used to their programs or policies, no matter how outrageous, and once acclimated, their whole life planning develops around it. They actually fall for the false narrative and metaphors used to sell the program, and think they "paid into" a SS fund that went untouched, when in fact it was always an accounting fiction. Social Security was always a middle class welfare program packaged in the language of insurance, with monies received going directly from the current working class to the current elder class, but to those accustomed to it being there throughout their lifetime, this has been lost on them.

The fact there is not enough money in the universe (given the limits of US population growth, or taxpayer tolerance) to pay for the welfare state indefinitely, or to pay off the debts incurred, is something somebody will have to face sometime. It will probably take the passing away of most of the baby boomer generation to acheive a voter electorate willing to address this reality, or value it above their own personal financial convenience.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

It was during a radio interview but I don't think he was flipping off, his index finger and probably thumb also raised while making a point, it's just that whoever snapped the picture captured it at the right moment at the right angle.

Quote Originally Posted by laurak View Post
    It was during a radio interview but I don't think he was flipping off, his index finger and probably thumb also raised while making a point, it's just that whoever snapped the picture captured it at the right moment at the right angle.
    It's pretty hard to do that. I've tried it myself and looking at my hand from different viewpoints and it really looks like he's flipping them off or maybe he was doing some other gesture and his fingers were somewhere between "here and there". I feel that Rand would not do such a thing especially if someone was there with a camera but maybe I'm wrong. Sure looks like the real deal (could be photoshopped??)

THIS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    Yes, I've worried a little about this. I don't think the topic has come up enough.

Rand is just being honest about what has to happen. Some other candidates seem to avoid it (or I've missed it).

Myself, I expect there to be nothing left when I retire and if I have to rely on SS to be able to retire, well I'll croak while working at my desk.
    Yes.... but Rand could have just not say it until AFTER he gets elected lol. There is a time and moment for everything. He could say he would cut the government and cut military spending and reforming SS would be last resort.

Yes.... but Rand could have just not say it until AFTER he gets elected lol. There is a time and moment for everything. He could say he would cut the government and cut military spending and reforming SS would be last resort.
    At the NH Meet & Greet that aired on CSPAN, there was some old woman asking Rand about SS, and responded saying something to the effect of, "Marco Rubio, Carly Fiorina, etc. want to raid the social security account to fund more wars," and the old woman was aghast.

Rand needs to make the connection that more wars = less social security. That way he might get some of the old people on board...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12