Thread: [Vid] New Rand Paul facebook Ad / CAV ad!

[Vid] New Rand Paul facebook Ad / CAV ad!

https://goo.gl/J7yBrE

ITSHAPPENING.JPG
    Trending Subreddits for 2016-01-23

/r/randpaul

A community for 6 years, 6,119 subscribers.
    A subreddit for news, information and discussions about Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tired of Facebook ads. Are real ads actually being shown on tv?

Quote Originally Posted by mit26chell View Post
    PurplePAC is running the "flame"-ad in Iowa on TV. 1/2 million buy.

CAV is primarily doing canvasing and ground game GOTW. But they decided to also bolster Rand's digital presence with digital ads recently. They are not going to launch TV ads, because I read that their donors were not interested in doing that, and also as a strategic decision. (thinking it's wasteful return on investment)

I dunno what Liberty for All PAC is doing... They should have bought space for ads around the summer, (I think they did) but haven't seen any announcements from them in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by mit26chell View Post
    http://reason.com/blog/2016/01/21/rand-pauls-iowa-hopes

Another Paul-supporting SuperPAC, PurplePAC, has an ad for Paul they've developed airing on TV in Des Moines and Cedar Rapids now. It will be airing 25 times on the ABC affiliate in Cedar Rapids, six time on Fox affiliate, 33 times on CBS affiliate, and 46 times on NBC affiliate. In Des Moines, it will air 36 times on local CBS, 11 on Fox, 40 on NBC, and 30 on ABC, for a total 227 airings in both markets combined.
    Rand Paul for Peace

Thanks guys! Very happy to hear that. I'm afraid web ads just won't cut it. I'm sure they help, but we have to hit the masses who watch tv