Thread: Bait and Switch: Trump you have to be establishment to get things done in D.C.

Bait and Switch: Trump you have to be establishment to get things done in D.C.

Ahhh..the true Trump showing his colors.

like Rand said, A fake

http://therightscoop.com/trump-cmon-...in-washington/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeinmo View Post
    Ahhh..the true Trump showing his colors.

like Rand said, A fake

http://therightscoop.com/trump-cmon-...in-washington/
    I agree but I can see Trump and his supporters spinning this still yet. Although to us we've known all along that you simply don't get this kind of media attention and not be establishment, yet these people still find a way to spin it that Trump is not. To hell with the fact that this man has had more media attention than any candidate in history yet because Trump says he's not establishment these people believe him. These people just don't understand the more anti establishment you are the less coverage you get. They must be blinded by Trump's hair..

Chester Copperpot

I dont have any problem with his explanation... of course thats politics.. and its been going on with mankind forever...

Everything is a business deal to Trump, he loves deals.

Will he be making deal after deal with democrats just to make deals? What will his supporters think?

I think he'd end up a 1 term president after he fails to make the deal to build the wall and also fails to take ISIS oil.

Well....ok. He's correct. That's why Rand's image has been more mainstream that his father's. So that the party will be more willing to get behind him. Trump's negatives are much worse than flip flopping on being part of the establishment.

Bump for the change in perspective.

Its just so basic to not understand how Trump operates.

Omg he said Establishment!!!
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll