Thread: FOX is going to get a piece of my mind... and then some!

FOX is going to get a piece of my mind... and then some!

OK, guys, I'm pumped out. I'm trying to recruit voters to go and vote for Rand in every state. And this leads me to my following point: going after FOX on their mistreatment of Rand.

So, after days of giving it serious thought, I came to the conclusion that I'll write them a personal e-mail explaining what they're doing. Here's the thing though: I want to ask you guys for any reccomendations and how I should address the e-mail.

Any pointers will be well received! Thanks!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

You're implying I give it to FOX, am I right??

I just emailed this to RNC and cc Fox but two of the Fox cc's came back so I tried again but it is hard to find an email that works for them:

Dear NRC and Mr. Priebus:

I am writing to inform you that Fox News is biased against certain candidates and thus should be barred from hosting any GOP Presidential debates. Just as you have barred NBC and the National Review, so too should you bar Fox News.

I am a Rand Paul supporter. Fox News has blatantly and consistently blocked fair and equal treatment of my preferred candidate. The most recent example is a graph in which the polling results for NH were displayed for viewers where in Rand's name was replaced by Kasich...yes, Kasich was reported twice!!! This is not the first example of this occurring. Fox, in the past, has claimed it was an error, but consistently doing this says otherwise. This is obvious bias and an obvious way of denying my candidate fair and equal treatment.

I respectfully request that Fox News be denied the right to host the January 28 debate. They are obviously biased. This is grossly unfair to the American people.

I recommend you direct your anger at ringing voters for rand in Iowa.

I'm pretty pissed but experienced.

I’m expecting to be disappointed come caucus day.

That doesn't matter, I know I'm on the right side.

Trump/Clinton 2016 the game is a joke and we are the fools.

Strongly worded letters have a similar effect to urinating into the wind or drinking poison with hopes of the other person dying. Better results can be had by trying to wake the neighbors. Good luck regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by eok321 View Post
    I recommend you direct your anger at ringing voters for rand in Iowa.

I'm pretty pissed but experienced.

I’m expecting to be disappointed come caucus day.

That doesn't matter, I know I'm on the right side.

Trump/Clinton 2016 the game is a joke and we are the fools.
    +1! Thanks for your pointers! I've been inboxing acquaintances in every state and giving them a brief and simplistic explanation of Rand's views! I'll continue to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Strongly worded letters have a similar effect to urinating into the wind or drinking poison with hopes of the other person dying. Better results can be had by trying to wake the neighbors. Good luck regardless.
    +1! Thank you too! Time to continue to wake up people from across the country! I'm in!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All you have to do is sit through one full night's worth of FOX News programming and it becomes understandable why the base is so brainwashed. They are defending Trump non-stop, these total morons like Judge Jeanine
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Crashland View Post
    total morons like Judge Jeanine
    *vomits*

Hit their facebook page. I don't watch FOX anymore. Right now, they could care less but when more and more of us boycott the station who is in the top ten of Hillary Clinton financial supporters, it will hit them where it hurts.

For those wanting to lobby Fox News, don't just tell them you want Rand on the main stage, tell them you want everyone on the main stage.

This way, maybe the Carly/Huck supporters will get on board too.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    For those wanting to lobby Fox News, don't just tell them you want Rand on the main stage, tell them you want everyone on the main stage.

This way, maybe the Carly/Huck supporters will get on board too.
    That's a good point.

I got a response from the GOP to my above email: (oh, and yes, I am phone banking for Rand...but also believe that expressing an opinion can bring more results than you may think. If no one complains about Rand's treatment, they will think everyone agrees.)

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us your thoughts. The RNC is diligently working to get things on the right track and your feedback helps us move in the right direction.

My name is Alex and I am the Director of Outreach and Support at the RNC. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Have a great day!

Alex

P.S. - Have you heard about the Republican Leadership Initiative? Check it out here and learn how you can get involved to help take back the White House in 2016.

Alex SarpDirector of Outreach and Support
    Republican National Committee
    310 First Street SE
    Washington, DC 20003
    Last edited by squirl22; 01-23-2016 at 01:01 PM. Reason: added his full name, etc

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic