Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul joins Rand in Iowa

Ron Paul joins Rand in Iowa

Last edited by LatinsforPaul; 01-21-2016 at 05:39 PM.
    Rand Paul for Peace

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Is a day before enough? This is great news either way!
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

Ron Paul to Campaign with Rand in Iowa

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/sto...paul/79131396/

Former presidential candidate Ron Paul will return to Iowa a day before the caucuses to campaign for his son.

Ron and Rand Paul will host a "The Revolution Continues Rally" at the University of Iowa on Jan. 31. The younger Paul is a Kentucky senator who is running for the Republican presidential nomination.

As a bonus, we can finally stop having those "Where is Ron Paul?" threads.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

TRUTH X 2

Gheeeeeeve 'uhm Gadfly!
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

I have tears in my eyes... This is what we have all been waiting for.. Huge moment for the liberty movement.. Regardless of what happens during Caucus night, THIS is a message.. We aren't dead, we will never be killed off.. One way or another, we will win. We have too for Liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you excited yet... Bout to make 100 calls JUST because of this announcement! Also going to by the Revolution Continues Shirt to let them know how happy this makes us.

"I don't want to run your life.
    I don't know how to run your life.
    I don't have the authority to run your life and The Constitution doesn't permit me to run your life."

Nor does my son.

I'm very glad to hear Ron is coming back, is it just one speech or will he tour the state?

A day before will be a 2 weeks too late
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

But T3h collins said it would be a bad idea.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

It's pretty clear Rand decided to change strategies...fortunately he's gone the right way in the last month or so.

Somebody erased my answer so here it is again:

This is great!! Hopefully, most of those that plan to vote for Rand can bring a friend or family member too! Rand will SHOCK these buggers!

This is a great move though! This announcement is taking off! The momentum will be building, and this rally will be a HUGE deal.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hopefully Ron will come to Iowa more than just 1 day before the caucus.

I wish he were going to be there for a few more days but still good news

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty74 View Post
    A day before will be a 2 weeks too late
    Debbie downer again.
    Rand Paul for Peace

Dk why he's not on the ground now doing multiple stops a day.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Great news. Can't harp on the negative.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry View Post
    Is a day before enough? This is great news either way!
    No. A day before is ridiculously too late. I know, better late then never. But WTF, 1 day before? He should be canvasing that whole damn state right now, and should have been a LONG time ago. This is simple math people. Every day Ron is in Iowa (AND NH too!!!) we gain/consolidate votes, end of story.

On more upbeat note......GO GET 'EM RON!!!!
    If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
    If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, If all men count with you, but none too much:
    If you can fill the unforgiving minute, With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
    And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son! ---Rudyard Kipling---

Quote Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
    It's pretty clear Rand decided to change strategies...fortunately he's gone the right way in the last month or so.
    I don't know about that, it seems pretty common sense to bring Ron out at the last minute. You don't want him (the perceived bag) completely attached to your campaign but you want to use the energy (the perceived good) that he can bring at the right time.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Happy to hear! Wish they would have had Ron there on the ground sooner, but better late than never. Ron the day before the caucus, and massie day of. I wonder if Justin Amash will be making any appearances?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Please someone post the 'It's happening' gif.........

This is going to be awesome.
    "I am a bird"

Everyone who has a reddit account should leave their comments/upvotes here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...son_rand_paul/

Reddit loved Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012 so its important we get this article to the Top of Reddit (or at least of the politics section) so more people who fell in love with Ron can see it. This also coincides nicely with the AMA Rand is doing today on Reddit.

Chester Copperpot

dont 2nd guess the old man.. he knows exactly what hes doing.. hes been doing thing longer than some of you have been alive

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    dont 2nd guess the old man.. he knows exactly what hes doing.. hes been doing thing longer than some of you have been alive
    lol. You think people are questioning Ron? Bet if you asked him he would not say "well, I'm kinda a liability, and should not go up there until 1 day before the caucuses so that Rand's campaign isn't connected with any of my baggage." It's Rand's campaign strategy I question. WHY HIDE RON FOR SO LONG?

And don't be condescending towards young people, at the present, they are the only hope we have. Since "other" generations (probably like yours) are completely hopeless.
    Last edited by Antwan15; 01-21-2016 at 06:40 PM.
    If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
    If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, If all men count with you, but none too much:
    If you can fill the unforgiving minute, With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
    And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son! ---Rudyard Kipling---

I think Ron should be in Iowa now, saying bombastic $#@! about Obama, Hillary, and Trump. He should be eviscerating all of them, doing all kinds of crap to get the Paul name in the media's mouth as much as possible.

I won't complain that he and Rand have arranged this, though. It is a huge plus!!

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast