Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Christians Who Support Donald Trump are Voting for Tyranny," Says Blogger Matt Walsh

Thumbs up "Christians Who Support Donald Trump are Voting for Tyranny," Says Blogger Matt Walsh

And I agree with him 100%!

Dear Christians, If You Vote For A Godless Man, You Are Asking For Tyranny

Its very simple. If a man has no moral center, if he has ambition but no faith, if he does not demonstrate humility or integrity, I will never vote for him for president. I dont care who he is, what hes done, what he says, or what positions he holds. None of that will matter when we are living under his tyranny, and tyranny is sure to follow when you give unspeakable power to a man who believes he is God.

Ill put this another way: if you vote for a man who worships himself over God, you deserve the tyranny that happens next.

You deserve it because you chose it, just as the souls in Hell deserve Hell because they chose it. If you go to the ballot box and say, I am going to do my part to put this self-absorbed pagan in charge of my nation you are directly consenting to the inevitable result. You are embracing it. You are literally asking for it.
    Read on here!
    "Diverse weights are an abomination unto the LORD, and a false balance is not good." - Proverbs 20:23

"Federal Reserve-generated increases in money supply cause economic inequality... By the time the increased money supply trickles down to middle- and working-class Americans, the economy is already beset by inflation. So most average Americans see their standard of living decline as a result of Fed-engendered money supply increases." - Dr. Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why any Evangelical would support Trump is beyond me.
    Stop believing stupid things

I dont think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president, he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. Hes the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Biblical Illiteracy Leads to Political Ignorance

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    It seems to me that many Christian voters will support anyone in the Republican race, just as long as a Democrat doesn't win.

On top of that, it is my opinion that most American Christians do not have a consistent and correct Biblical worldview of civil government, whereby, their theology from such a worldview would lead to the obvious, logical choice for President--Sen. Rand Paul.
    "Diverse weights are an abomination unto the LORD, and a false balance is not good." - Proverbs 20:23

"Federal Reserve-generated increases in money supply cause economic inequality... By the time the increased money supply trickles down to middle- and working-class Americans, the economy is already beset by inflation. So most average Americans see their standard of living decline as a result of Fed-engendered money supply increases." - Dr. Ron Paul

For the same reason why they booed Ron Paul:

They love war and big government, and this is exactly what Trump will give them.
    Last edited by ligant; 01-21-2016 at 05:19 PM.

The idea that somebody needs to be particularly pious to be an effective defender of Christianity makes no sense. Bush was far more outwardly pious than Trump and he presided over the complete destruction of Christianity in Iraq. Vlad the Impaler was by most accounts a not so nice guy, but he nonetheless was a highly effective defender of Christians and Christianity.

Christians are looking for someone, anyone, that is willing to fight for them. Trump has promised exactly that. So it should be no surprise he's getting such strong Christian support.

"Bless Those Who Bless Israel"

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    The idea that somebody needs to be particularly pious to be an effective defender of Christianity makes no sense. Bush was far more outwardly pious than Trump and he presided over the complete destruction of Christianity in Iraq. Vlad the Impaler was by most accounts a not so nice guy, but he nonetheless was a highly effective defender of Christians and Christianity.

Christians are looking for someone, anyone, that is willing to fight for them. Trump has promised exactly that. So it should be no surprise he's getting such strong Christian support.
    Not all Christians are looking for someone to fight for themselves. I'm one of those Christians, for starters.

To be honest, though, most Christians who support candidates like Donald Trump hope that such candidates will protect the nation of Israel by killing those who are considered threats to Israel. So, it ultimately goes back to the erroneous eschatology of those Christians, which is permeated with Zionist thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    It seems to me that many Christian voters will support anyone in the Republican race, just as long as a Democrat doesn't win.

On top of that, it is my opinion that most American Christians do not have a consistent and correct Biblical worldview of civil government, whereby, their theology from such a worldview would lead to the obvious, logical choice for President--Sen. Rand Paul.
    But of all the terrible candidates, Trump?

Trump will not fight for Christians.
    Stop believing stupid things

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Many Christians Are Falling Into the "Winner's Bandwagon"

Yes, and it's because Trump is being pushed by the mainstream media as one who will win the Republican nomination and can defeat Hillary Clinton. It's basically a matter of voting for "the lesser of two evils," which, of course, is still voting for evil. Many Christians did that same thing in the last Presidential race by voting for Mitt Romney (even though he was a Mormon).

The idea that somebody needs to be particularly pious to be an effective defender of Christianity makes no sense.
    Trump is extremely pious as a worshipper of himself. That's the problem.

Christians are looking for someone, anyone, that is willing to fight for them. Trump has promised exactly that.
    From everything I've heard, Trump has promised the exact opposite. What are you thinking of here?

Trump, more than any Republican candidate in history, if not any candidate from any major party in history, has lived his life and gained fame and infamy by flouting any modicum of Christian morality. He is unrepentant and proud of this and displays no desire to change, even while running for the Republican nomination for President.

One of the big under-appreciated stories of this election cycle is how it is the first one since the rise of the so-called Religious Right that that segment of the Republican party has been reduced to being practically irrelevant in the primaries.

What is Trump's position on execution of gays?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people too.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I saw news coverage a few days ago of Trump trying miserably to quote scripture at Liberty university and I was half expecting God to smite him right then and there.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I saw news coverage a few days ago of Trump trying miserably to quote scripture at Liberty university and I was half expecting God to smite him right then and there.
    link
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Embarrassing, But Here It Is

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    From everything I've heard, Trump has promised the exact opposite. What are you thinking of here?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know many in the "evangelical" world who are quite insane... That could explain it.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

How is that protecting Christians? Like I said, it sure looks to me like the exact opposite. Since when do Christians want the President telling them to say "Merry Christmas"?

I know there's supposed to be this thing going around where Christians complain that there's a war on Christmas. That's been part of the media's narrative for a few years now. But I've never met any Christians who care about that. It's all phonies like Trump, O'Reilly, and you, trying to boost their bona fides and showing in the process that they don't know the first thing about Christianity.
    Last edited by erowe1; 01-21-2016 at 08:10 PM.

Trump is probably the best Christian, because he has more Bibles than anyone else. It's his favorite book, he likes it much more than Art of the Deal. People send him Bibles, he can't throw them away. Sometimes he gives them away, but most of them he keeps in a very special place in Manhattan.
    I dont think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president, he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. Hes the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I have 2 Corinthians why evangelicals should support Trump, that's the one they like right?

His Brain Bleeds Bible...

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Trump is probably the best Christian, because he has more Bibles than anyone else. It's his favorite book, he likes it much more than Art of the Deal. People send him Bibles, he can't throw them away. Sometimes he gives them away, but most of them he keeps in a very special place in Manhattan.
    Yes, and Trump knows so much about the Bible that there are too many verses that come to his mind when trying to pick his favorite one.

You using this as an example is incredibly sad and pathetic.

I think this election cycle is one of the biggest catch 22s I have seen in my life. I need to stop caring so much about politics I am sure I might be better off.

As much as I know faith informs worldview, and as much as I would like a President whose faith and values agree with mine, there is no religious test in the Constitution. None. We are not voting for a chaplain. We are voting for a President.

Once I get past Rand, there isn't much of a selection, but voting for whoever the Dems have up there would be worse. I know they do not agree with my values or the Constitution, so there you go.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    As much as I know faith informs worldview, and as much as I would like a President whose faith and values agree with mine, there is no religious test in the Constitution. None. We are not voting for a chaplain. We are voting for a President.

Once I get past Rand, there isn't much of a selection, but voting for whoever the Dems have up there would be worse. I know they do not agree with my values or the Constitution, so there you go.
    Not so sure about that. I think it's Rand or a demoncrat. If a demoncrat wins at least the so-called "conservatives" can bitch about what the demoncrats are doing and try to fight them off. If a rino gets in the "conservatives" go to sleep and we get royally screwed by all the Washington goons. I want Rand or I want the most liberal commie demoncrat those goons can find...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

All one has to do in order to understand why American Evangelicals would like and support Trump is found in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12, with a particular emphasis on verse 11. As an old school Reformed Presbyterian, my position is that this particular chapter is dealing with the issue of false prophets, particularly the Papacy, but not limited to it. Heresy bring delusion, and the delusion is the consequence of God's condemnation of wicked people.

American Evangelicals are, generally speaking, idolaters and have been made stupid by their idols, namely their worship of American Patriotism and the atheistic nation-state of Israel.

Any "Christian" who supports Trump is not a Christian. Trump is an antichrist, and for anyone who claims Christ to support an antichrist requires that they be under the delusion sent by God. Anybody who is under the delusion sent by God is not a Christian. Therefore, any "Christian" who supports Trump is not a Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    All one has to do in order to understand why American Evangelicals would like and support Trump is found in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12, with a particular emphasis on verse 11. As an old school Reformed Presbyterian, my position is that this particular chapter is dealing with the issue of false prophets, particularly the Papacy, but not limited to it. Heresy bring delusion, and the delusion is the consequence of God's condemnation of wicked people.

American Evangelicals are, generally speaking, idolaters and have been made stupid by their idols, namely their worship of American Patriotism and the atheistic nation-state of Israel.
    No joke, this is my go-to verse when discussing people who support Trump.

Christians who vote support Satan.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Not so sure about that. I think it's Rand or a demoncrat. If a demoncrat wins at least the so-called "conservatives" can bitch about what the demoncrats are doing and try to fight them off. If a rino gets in the "conservatives" go to sleep and we get royally screwed by all the Washington goons. I want Rand or I want the most liberal commie demoncrat those goons can find...
    I could not vote for Bernie or Hillary. Just could not do it.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic