Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fox News Clips Rand Off NH CNN Poll (6%) - Kasich Listed Twice Instead

Fox News Clips Rand Off NH CNN Poll (6%) - Kasich Listed Twice Instead

Name:  CZRbIQHUsAQP6BQ.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  42.1 KB
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-24-2016 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Edit: Added pic for those who don't see Tweets.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course. The blackout continues.

They will do everything to stop us in Iowa. They will not succeed.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Of course. The blackout continues.

They will do everything to stop us in Iowa. They will not succeed.
    The excuse from FNC will be , oh it was just a mistake/overlook in the graphic. How in the world Pauls seem to be always the victims of these 'mistakes' 'simple overlooks'?

Fox is scum

Quote Originally Posted by laurak View Post
    post to their Facebook site

They have it in for Rand.

And I'm about convinced, all else remaining equal, if Rand has the same # of mentions in the news as Tronald Dump he'd be way up there with him in the polls.

All rigged.

Every time they play a dirty trick, do 3 additional things to spread the message. A post, a share, speak to a friend, a donation.

Let every blow they strike make us stronger.
    Last edited by dancjm; 01-21-2016 at 04:10 PM.
    For Liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by dancjm View Post
    Every time they play a dirty trick, do 3 additional things to spread the message. A post, a share, speak to a friend, a donation.

Let every blow they strike make us stronger.
    All three plus trying to recruit new rand supporters to vote!!

The excuse from FNC will be , oh it was just a mistake/overlook in the graphic. How in the world Pauls seem to be always the victims of these 'mistakes' 'simple overlooks'?
    Exactly this.

Fox would send an apology to Kasich for this "mistake" before they would Rand. This EXACT thing has happened multiple times, with Romney's name twice, or with Romney's picture twice, etc. If they "shared the wealth" then maybe it would be a different story, but it is clearly targeted at the Paul's.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    amazing how that doesn't happen to anyone else... even when Ron was running.. only him...

We should call that out always #FoxNewsCensorsPaulAGAIN

My Sentiments Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    amazing how that doesn't happen to anyone else... even when Ron was running.. only him...
    I was thinking that same thing. It's obviously not accidental; it's deliberate.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

No let's blame Rand's big tent policy positions and campaign staffers/strategy instead, media has nothing to do with it.

Much easier to blame Rand to keep Ron pure.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Huh? What?

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    No let's blame Rand's big tent policy positions and campaign staffers/strategy instead, media has nothing to do with it.

Much easier to blame Rand to keep Ron pure.
    Are you being sarcastic?
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

The same top notch professionals who run such fine debates based on polls. lol I think some one might want to tweet that.

Do you get the feeling that conniving men keep moving the goal post? ...like since the beginning of time? lol

gggggrrrrrr

EDIT

FOX: Like we thought he called it ya know and was out, 'cause like he didn't show up for that last debate and stuff.
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 01-21-2016 at 06:00 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

I believe with all the cases we have seen of this from the media, especially Fox News, against both Ron and Rand you could make a solid case in court for fraud and a class action lawsuit could be filed.

You can only blame it on an honest mistake so many times.

Let them come into court with evidence that they do this to other candidates as well, let's see what they got.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    Are you being sarcastic?
    He's quite serious and I whole heartedly agree.
    If Rand acted like trump this wouldn't have happened! It's Rand's fault.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedChicken View Post
    THIS!!!!!

Sorry guys, but I've watched Rand kiss SOOOOOOOO much FNC ass over the last 2 years, and for what. How's that working. I know he hated it, but thought he was being strategic. A huge miscalculation.
    Last edited by Antwan15; 01-21-2016 at 06:21 PM.
    If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
    If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, If all men count with you, but none too much:
    If you can fill the unforgiving minute, With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
    And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son! ---Rudyard Kipling---

So how exactly is Rand supposed to act like Trump?

And when Rand doesn't get a pass from the msm for acting like Trump like Trump does, then what?
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    So how exactly is Rand supposed to act like Trump?

And when Rand doesn't get a pass from the msm for acting like Trump like Trump does, then what?
    He wouldn't get a pass. We know this.

The "shushing" incident tells us that.

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    He wouldn't get a pass. We know this.

The "shushing" incident tells us that.
    And only more proof that Trump is establishment! Hell, he got praises from Orin Hatch and Bob Dole of all people! If Rand were given all this free time, most of the talking heads would be asking: "And now, who can take Rand Paul down?"

./
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-16-2016 at 10:22 PM.

./
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-16-2016 at 10:24 PM.

Apples and Oranges

Quote Originally Posted by FriedChicken View Post
    It's not Sen. Paul's fault that FOX News is deliberately ignoring him by these "glitches" in their on-screen data. We're talking about the network's lack of integrity in displaying objective data about all of the candidates, not how Sen. Paul's demeanor ought to be in comparison to other campaigns. Whether or not Sen. Paul should "be more like Trump" is no excuse for these supposed mistakes that FOX News continues to make about his campaign, which it also committed from time-to-time during his father's campaigns in 2007 and 2011.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seriously.

Have we ever seen this happen to anyone else? I haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I believe with all the cases we have seen of this from the media, especially Fox News, against both Ron and Rand you could make a solid case in court for fraud and a class action lawsuit could be filed.

You can only blame it on an honest mistake so many times.

Let them come into court with evidence that they do this to other candidates as well, let's see what they got.
    Fraud? Huh? For not reporting the way we want? We could say that they didn't report the percentage of people who will vote for Superman, too. Does the Justice League have a right to sue?

Wow. I'm not sure why I'm amazed but I am. What a load of bull. I'm freaking believable.

The usual dirty tricks...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    Seriously.

Have we ever seen this happen to anyone else? I haven't.
    I know! I remember the MSM couldn't stand Ross Perot or Ralph Nader when they ran as third party candidates but they never tewaked the polling by replacing a photo of Ross with a pic of Dole or Bushie nor by replacing a photo of Ralph with a pic of Gore. IT'S JUST FREAKING SURREAL AND THEY'RE POKING FUN AT US!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic