Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fox News Clips Rand Off NH CNN Poll (6%) - Kasich Listed Twice Instead

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    They do this $#@! on purpose.
    I have to believe it is this. They pay a lot of people to write, design, and edit those graphics. They are either stupid or negligent. Maybe both.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I have to believe it is this. They pay a lot of people to write, design, and edit those graphics. They are either stupid or negligent. Maybe both.
    There are only two options to consider.

Option A) There is a graphic designer in Fox's art department that really hates Rand Paul.

Option B) Someone in charge is telling a graphic designer in Fox's art department to either not add Rand's name to a graphic or purposely screw it up like a misprint or placing Rand in a lower position compared to his actual poll ranking.

These are not just accidents. If they were a honest to goodness mistakes or errors, then they would occur to other candidates as well. When all the accidental mistakes & omissions occur to only one candidate over and over again, then there is a statistical improbability that these are actually random mistakes and errors.

Rand Paul and his staff should be documenting this and reporting it online and in interviews about the impossibility of all these accidental mistakes due to the fact that they only seem to happen to him and his father.
    Last edited by mello; 01-23-2016 at 10:07 PM.

Finding out who put that up shouldn't be hard. I"m surprised it hasn't surfaced yet. This would be a GIANT FOOBAR in any
    job that exhibits integrity etc... We should investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by mello View Post
    There are only two options to consider.

Option A) There is a graphic designer in Fox's art department that really hates Rand Paul.

Option B) Someone in charge is telling a graphic designer in Fox's art department to either not add Rand's name to a graphic or purposely screw it up like a misprint or placing Rand in a lower position compared to his actual poll ranking.

These are not just accidents. If they were a honest to goodness mistakes or errors, then they would occur to other candidates as well. When all the accidental mistakes & omissions occur to only one candidate over and over again, then there is a statistical improbability that these are actually random mistakes and errors.

Rand Paul and his staff should be documenting this and reporting it online and in interviews about the impossibility of all these accidental mistakes due to the fact that they only seem to happen to him and his father.

Name:  CZg0zuQWcAAOZ0P.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  40.3 KB
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Name:  CZg0zuQWcAAOZ0P.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  40.3 KB
    I unfortunately watch WAYYY to much cable newz...........and seriously, I just expect this to happen by now. Clearly many of you are smarter than me, and have dumped cable, but this happens EVERY time, and has for the past 4-8 years. It is not a mistake, and these are not one off events. They will leave him out, or at the very least ALWAYS place those he is tied with in front. Same went with Ron.

Funny to see some here just now catching on to this.
    If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
    If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, If all men count with you, but none too much:
    If you can fill the unforgiving minute, With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
    And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son! ---Rudyard Kipling---

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic