Thread: Ron: Presidential Polls are rigged and are for entertainment purposes only

Ron: Presidential Polls are rigged and are for entertainment purposes only

"Americans should not trust the various presidential polls that are emerging day by day — because they're largely rigged and conducted for "entertainment value" only, former Rep. Ron Paul tells Newsmax TV.

"All this talk for this last year-and-a-half and there hasn't even been a vote cast. It's all been done by polling which for the most part is generally rigged," Paul, a Texas Republican, said Wednesday on "The Steve Malzberg Show."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/ro...#ixzz3xqr0HWAg
    Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!"

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/ro.../20/id/710206/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So are elections.

“If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.” -- Mark Twain

Polls are not to measure public opinion, but to direct it.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    So are elections.

“If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.” -- Mark Twain
    So are guillotines.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Trump loves polls- because he leads them.

Indeed. It's the precursor to "vote harder."
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Polls are not to measure public opinion, but to direct it.

Tell us what you thought of tonight's program, we'll listen to your fears and outrage and then customize our presentation to manipulate you further!
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post

Tell us what you thought of tonight's program, we'll listen to your fears and outrage and then customize our presentation to manipulate you further!
    This is 100% correct.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.