Thread: Rand Paul on CNN "We DON'T Want A Strong Leader!"

Rand Paul on CNN "We DON'T Want A Strong Leader!"

Rand Paul for Peace

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

At 1:22 "you certainly are not the FIRST person to make that charge" I think Rand is the first person.

great vid
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Why do so many politicians think we want a leader?
    I don't want to vote for a leader, I want to vote for a President, somebody who does what he said he'd do before we elected him. Somebody who answers to us.

Yes, thanks for sharing, it was great. I do wish he got the jab in at the end about the duo sharing a barber. Rand seemed to hold his tongue for some reason.

At first I thought the ticker at the bottom says: "PAUL ENDORSES TRUMP"

It's true that we don't, but boobus definitely wants someone to tell him what to do.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    At 1:22 "you certainly are not the FIRST person to make that charge" I think Rand is the first person.
    Yeah, seriously. I mean, he did it within the first couple seconds of the first debate.

Yes. Leaders lead people off cliffs.

What gets me is when the candidates say that they want to protect me or keep me safe. That's the military's job, they are the ones that I authorize to keep me safe. Not some narcissist that thinks indiscriminately bombing innocents in other countries sends a message.