Thread: CNN/WMUR NH Poll - Paul at 6%

CNN/WMUR NH Poll - Paul at 6%

CNN/WMUR New Hampshire poll: Trump — 34 Cruz — 14 Bush — 10 Rubio — 10 Christie — 6 Kasich — 6 Paul — 6 Fiorina — 4 Carson — 3 Huckabee — 1

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/20/politics/new-hampshire-poll-trump-leads-cruz-climbs/index.html
    Last edited by RandRising; 01-20-2016 at 04:13 PM. Reason: link

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But I thought Kasich was surging in NH?

Quote Originally Posted by mit26chell View Post
    I think the one to look out for is Jeb. He's got some 'mo in SC, he's trying to pretend to be McCain '08!

Cya at the debate on the 28th
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Rand tied with Christie and Kasich, two guys who are banking their entire campaign on NH, is sort of huge.

Hell yeah! Remember that this is the poll he got 2% in the last time. Watch out for the coming #Randslide

Ofcourse Christy and Kasish have to be listed ahead of Paul even though it's tied.
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by opinionatedfool View Post
    Ofcourse Christy and Kasish have to be listed ahead of Paul even though it's tied.
    If they're listed ahead of Rand it probably means that they had a slightly higher percentage. For example, Christie may have had 6.3%, Kasich 6.1%, and Rand 5.9%. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    If they're listed ahead of Rand it probably means that they had a slightly higher percentage. For example, Christie may have had 6.3%, Kasich 6.1%, and Rand 5.9%. Not everything is a conspiracy.
    Conspiracies are much more fun

Kasich was at 20% in the last poll! LMAO!

These polls are a joke.

TPTB would strap Rand to a rocket headed for pluto before letting him become the nominee
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by mit26chell View Post
    The new poll from Gravis has Kasich in second with 15%. It must be tough for pollsters at this time of year. It's too cold to keep raising that finger in the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeman View Post
    Rand tied with Christie and Kasich, two guys who are banking their entire campaign on NH, is sort of huge.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

//
    Last edited by idiom; 01-21-2016 at 03:27 AM.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Typo: huge throbbing election LOL

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.