Thread: Stock Market Crash, Rand predicted it in early 2015

Stock Market Crash, Rand predicted it in early 2015

Rand been really talking about it for awhile but I found this from early 2015. ( audio on link page)

http://www.radioiowa.com/2015/07/01/...-stock-market/
    Last edited by Joeinmo; 01-20-2016 at 02:57 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    July 1, 2015
    Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul is warning a stock market crash may be ahead because the Federal Reserve has kept interest rates from fluctuating.
    “People say, ‘Oh, we can just do that forever,'” Paul said today. “I don’t think so. I think there’ll be a day of reckoning.”
    Paul is in the midst of a two-day campaign swing through the state, with stops today in western Iowa. Paul spoke late this morning at Morningside College in Sioux City. Paul said “greed” probably didn’t cause the housing crisis in 2007. He argued keeping interest rates “close to zero” may have been the culprit.
    “Right now we’re still keeping interest rates at zero and the boom isn’t in housing this time, but it may well be a boom in the stock market,” Paul said. “What happens when people come to the realization that we’ve maybe overinflated the stock market again?”
    Paul, a first-term senator from Kentucky, said government shouldn’t be trying to “manipulate the marketplace” by clamping down on interest rates. Paul joked with the crowd in Sioux City that there were “55” Republicans running for the party’s presidential nomination and Paul argued he was best positioned in that crowded field to challenge likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
    “If we want to win as a party, we’ve got to figure out how to win Iowa — not just the primary. We’ve got to figure out how to win the General Election,” Paul said. “We lost Iowa twice to President Obama. We lost New Hampshire twice…Colorado’s another, Pennsylvania, Ohio. These are five states all won by President Obama and Republicans have trouble winning. Right now I’m the only Republican who beats Hillary Clinton in all five of those states.”
    AUDIO of Rand Paul’s appearance at Morningside College, 24:00
    Late this afternoon Paul will visit a bar in the resort community of Okoboji. On Thursday, he’ll start his day in Dubuque, then make stops in Cedar Rapids, Brooklyn and Des Moines.
    (Reporting by Woody Gottburg, KSCJ, Sioux City; additional reporting and editing by Radio Iowa’s O. Kay Henderson)
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The DOW is down 2,000 points since Dec 29th. It's not a rapid selloff but more of a slow burn.

Doesn't bother me. I'm a silver/gold hoarder.

It'll bounce back, or so i tell myself.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    The DOW is down 2,000 points since Dec 29th. It's not a rapid selloff but more of a slow burn.
    Just wait till people have to pay their income tax, faster burn in process

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    July 1, 2015
    Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul is warning a stock market crash may be ahead because the Federal Reserve has kept interest rates from fluctuating.
    Paul said “greed” probably didn’t cause the housing crisis in 2007. He argued keeping interest rates “close to zero” may have been the culprit.
    Cheap money enables the greedy. Low interest rates and NINJA loans.

I met people who owned 3-10 houses each during the bubble. The guy with the most fled back to China when the housing market crashed. No accountability anywhere. Not for the people who took out the loans, not for the people who made the loans, not for the people who packaged and resold the loans.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The dollar has been strong because of the equity selloff, but don't think the dollar is safe either. Get some crypto currency too
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.