Thread: Obama: Your Premiums Will Go Down Under Obamacare

Obama: Your Premiums Will Go Down Under Obamacare

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, I'm paying half.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

We have a business with 20 employees. Our insurance has gone up at least 10% per year for the last 2 years...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

no one's forcing you to buy insurance. oh wait
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

This is total joke. My premiums haven't gone up dramatically, but they stopped paying for things they paid for before, and raised deductibles. Technically, that makes the policy more expensive.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Ww1 was only going to last 6 months.

Guy with individual plan here in Minnesota, where premiums have exploded 70% this year. Thankfully, in my case, I can afford it. I feel horrible for the ones who can't. Obamacare is nothing but a blight to freelancers and small business owners.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The theory of lower premiums depended on more healthy people who don't really need insurance buying it to subsidize those who are less healthy and using healthcare more. That didn't happen. Trump still wants to somehow "encourage" those without insurance to get it so the numbers work out better.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/trump-...rticle/2001172

Trump: I 'Like' Obamacare's Individual Mandate

The most unpopular part of Obamacare now has a champion in the Republican presidential field. Via the Right Scoop, Donald Trump was asked on Thursday night by CNN's Anderson Cooper, "If…there's no mandate for everybody to have insurance, what's to—why would an insurance company not have a preexisting—insure somebody with a preexisting condition?" Trump replied, "Well, I like the mandate. Okay, so here's where I'm a little bit different. I don't want people dying on the streets. And I say this all the time."

Well, that's certainly "a little bit different"—in fact, it's hard to get a lot more "different" than to run for president as a Republican and support the hated cornerstone of President Obama's signature legislation. This "mandate for everybody to have insurance" is, of course, the unprecedented requirement that, for the first time in the more than 200 years of United States history, private American citizens must buy a product or service of the federal government's choosing merely as a condition of living in their own country.

To the best of my knowledge, not since Mitt Romney has a prominent Republican officeholder or top-tier candidate for office expressed fondness for the individual mandate.

But Trump went further even than that. He implied that those who oppose Obamacare's liberty-sapping mandate do "want people dying in the streets."

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecraftian4Paul View Post
    Guy with individual plan here in Minnesota, where premiums have exploded 70% this year. Thankfully, in my case, I can afford it. I feel horrible for the ones who can't. Obamacare is nothing but a blight to freelancers and small business owners.
    It is a blight on america as were Obama , Biden ,Reid and Pelosi etc. None of them read the bill .
    Do something Danke