Thread: Rand's CAV Super PAC identified 37k+ supporters in IA, could lose it all~

Rand's CAV Super PAC identified 37k+ supporters in IA, could lose it all~

If we don't all get involved.

Imagine how much manpower it would take to effectively reach all 37k voters when it counted the days leading up to caucus day to remind them to come out and caucus? If we were all calling as a strong nation wide unit, we'd be extremely agile and adaptive to the present scenarios, finishing call lists quickly and moving on to the next call list or call script with the change of strategy. CAV Super PAC just reported another $3M haul so they have the infrastructure, now we just have to be there when needed, the official campaign has been doing very well with fundraising lately and are already inviting volunteers to come to the first states. Its all going down!

This is the final go, the last few weeks, everything we've waited for the last 4 years. Rand has done surprisingly well on the ground.

Calling from home is extremely easy once you get through a couple calls and find your groove. Talking to real caucus voters helps give you a context to their support and choices rather than just looking at yes or no polls from the pollsters.

(From KBS)

1) Please fill out this form. This is the main form that not only registers you, but based on your location you may call to NH instead of Iowa. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1osJ...requested=true

2) Join this Facebook group! This will ensure that you will be heard.. If you don't hear anything back, post in this group. You can also get tips here and important information from the calling community. Over 1 thousand people are in this group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/MakingCallsForRandPaul/

3) The leader of the phone from home program in Iowa is a guy named Justin Greiss. He is a really nice, motivating guy. Here is his email and you can look him up in the facebook group above or on Facebook in general. jgreiss@randpaul2016.com

4) Email this guy if your phone from home is not calling Iowa, they can divert your calls to Iowa ASAP.
    bgrant@randpaul2016.com
    Last edited by eleganz; 01-24-2016 at 04:00 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thanks buddy! These last two weeks are even more important than the calls we have made so far... WE WILL WIN IF EVERYONE HERE DOES THIS, I PROMISE!!!!

BUMP!!!!!!!!!

We can do this guys!!! We have to try as hard as we can now because Cruz is being taken down by trump and this is perfect timing for us..

PUSH!!!!!!!!!!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    BUMP!!!!!!!!!

We can do this guys!!! We have to try as hard as we can now because Cruz is being taken down by trump and this is perfect timing for us..

PUSH!!!!!!!!!!
    This is true, the timing almost seems perfect for Cruz to go down, can he realistically hold on for another 2 weeks straight? Looking in the past, seems likely he could fade. Next conservative in line would be Rand so he REALLY needs us to help push. All Rand needs to do is outperform polls and both scenarios are strong possibilities.

KBS KBS KBS

I noticed the google drive form is broken, can you supply the proper link? Thanks.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

I was checking the numbers previous previous to the 2012 caucus. Santorum was still in single digits and he didn't start seeing a surge until the week before! Keep your eyes open!

sticky this thread

I clicked on the first link to register and it says "sorry, the file you have requested does not exist."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Message from the campaign:

A message from the campaign:

We are poised to shock the world in Iowa. With 1,025 precinct captains (more than any other campaign), 99 county chairs and 525,000 phone calls made, we have an organization in Iowa that is ready to win.

We need 27,000 votes to win Iowa. That's why we have launched our "March to a Million Iowa Calls."

We have seven target phone universes and we want to deliver 3-5 messages to each target universe in the next two weeks.

Would you help us do that? We believe that 1,000,000 phone calls into Iowa will be our shock and awe campaign and help us reach 27,000 votes. We only have two weeks to get this all done.

Would you sign up to help at this link: tiny.cc/randmarch

Time is short. The challenge is great. Our goal is just. Your time is needed.

Steve Grubbs

Chief Iowa Strategist

P.S. Please don't delay. We have to succeed in our March to a Million calls!
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I'm wondering if I should fill that information out or if I should wait for the campaign to get back to me. Last night I filled out the information on Rand's website under "volunteer." I got an automatic response from them thanking me for volunteering but with no specific instructions. Would it be better to fill out the form above instead? This is what I filled out last night.

https://www.randpaul.com/volunteer

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    I'm wondering if I should fill that information out or if I should wait for the campaign to get back to me. Last night I filled out the information on Rand's website under "volunteer." I got an automatic response from them thanking me for volunteering but with no specific instructions. Would it be better to fill out the form above instead? This is what I filled out last night.

https://www.randpaul.com/volunteer
    Yes fill out the form included in this post! Also join the Facebook page and email Justin! We need to make 475k calls in 2 weeks!

I called for almost an hour today but only got three people to answer the survey questions. Most people have caller ID and simply don't answer unidentified numbers. Of the three people who answered the questions, all three supported Ted Cruz, all three had a favorable opinion of Rand Paul, and all three would consider voting for him.

That's okay man! Your getting the other numbers out of the system so that Rand supporters can be better found. We may even be able to turn 1 of those Ted supporters into a Rand supporter for the caucus.

I called for almost an hour today but only got three people to answer the survey questions. Most people have caller ID and simply don't answer unidentified numbers. Of the three people who answered the questions, all three supported Ted Cruz, all three had a favorable opinion of Rand Paul, and all three would consider voting for him.
    A lot can still happen between now and Feb 1. It looks like the trump cruz feud is really starting to heat up. Good to hear they had favorable opinions of Paul.
    Last edited by somename043; 01-20-2016 at 07:12 PM.

Thanks a lot man.. I appreciate it regardless of outcome!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like pretty decent news, means Rand has the chance to surge and people aren't done with him yet.

Don't worry about the frequency of pickups and survey completions, its very normal especially now during campaign season, all the super voters know who is on the other line.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Thank you to every single one of those in Iowa. Thank you very much to all those door to door canvassing and make phone calls. If 37,000 come to caucus we shall win. Even if 27,000-32,000 caucus Rand Paul will finish first. The GOTV effort is the last item left besides the final meetings/rallies. This is the first stop in the last leg in finding if liberty is possible in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by clint4liberty View Post
    This was a bold face lie!#!#!
    Support may be soft. Not sure, brother.

I received a door hanger for CAV several months ago. I went online and signed up by giving them my name, address, phone number, and I said I was willing to volunteer. I never heard anything from them. Not even a phone call today to tell me to vote. I got one call from Rand's campaign today. Last cycle I got 2 or 3...

Have we been lied to? I know there could have been much soft support. I understand that but has our movement been infiltrated?

Quote Originally Posted by clint4liberty View Post
    This was a bold face lie!#!#!
    Depending on college-aged people should never be the strategy, especially when you're competing with Bernie "Dude, Free $#@!!" Sanders for the same demographic. They don't show up to vote. If they do, they show up for Mr. Dude, Free $#@!!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.