Thread: Share Rand Paul's Townhall Livestream & #RandRally #standwithRand get Rand trending

Share Rand Paul's Townhall Livestream & #RandRally #standwithRand get Rand trending

the rEVOLution begins!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't find a direct link anywhere to the townhall!!! Help!

Quote Originally Posted by mit26chell View Post
    I can't find a direct link anywhere to the townhall!!! Help!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...stream-9PM-EST

This better not be a technological letdown like the "dumbass" livestream.

I"m dying here...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by garyallen59 View Post
    That link shows.

"Alex Roe from #5thWaveMovie arrives at red carpet for LA fan screening event!"

I tried it again and it is high school wrestling.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    That link shows.

"Alex Roe from #5thWaveMovie arrives at red carpet for LA fan screening event!"

I tried it again and it is high school wrestling.
    Don't click "Watch a Live Broadcast" that will take you to a random livestream. Rand's stream will automatically start from the page the link takes you to.
    the rEVOLution begins!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is the periscope link. He is live now.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1vAGRPOOWNjxl
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.