Thread: The Fed. The Heart of the Beast

The Fed. The Heart of the Beast

This is exactly why the media can not shed light on this subject. They are the body guard to the beast and they must not let anyone drive a nail through its heart, the FED. The mission of the FED: consolidate the entire wealth and resources of this planet under one evil authorities roof. They are not just happy with current wealth, they want to project themselves forward in time to take any wealth that might be there, too. They do this by interest and inflation, and burying us and our childrens children in mountains of debt that they didn't ask for.

Cant have a strong voice up there asking to investigate this hoax, must keep the sheep in the dark. Go ahead, nose to the grindstone sheeple, and keep repeating that Rand has no chance of winning. And remember, you brought it on yourselves!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the party. How long ago did you figure this out?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Welcome to the party. How long ago did you figure this out?
    Last election cycle is when Ron Paul sure started making a lot of sense. The election before that, I bought the Obama BS, he sure put on a good show, and Ron was just that crazy old guy. And looking back on how slick he was shows you how good they are at grooming these actors. And now we have Trump.

Cruz and Sanders are also impostors, merely heckling the message that Ron and Rand have been trying to educate us all on for years.

I don't see how Sanders is an imposter, actually he voted yay on Rand's audit the fed bill yesterday. I respect his integrity and I can see he obviously means well. Cruz didn't even show yesterday, and also he copies Rand on everything except foreign policy where he's a neo con. Sander's is actually against war like Rand too. Sander's and Rand have some similar views on problems, just two very different approaches on fixing them. Cruz is a scumbag, don't equate Sander's with Cruz, well I mean you're free to but just my 2 cents

It's also the brains and the hands that pulls the strings.

Quote Originally Posted by spikel View Post
    I don't see how Sanders is an imposter, actually he voted yay on Rand's audit the fed bill yesterday. I respect his integrity and I can see he obviously means well. Cruz didn't even show yesterday, and also he copies Rand on everything except foreign policy where he's a neo con. Sander's is actually against war like Rand too. Sander's and Rand have some similar views on problems, just two very different approaches on fixing them. Cruz is a scumbag, don't equate Sander's with Cruz, well I mean you're free to but just my 2 cents
    Given the chance Sanders would take a dump all over the 2nd amendment, just look at some of the stuff he is saying. Anyone that wants to restrict even more my right to defend myself from all enemies foreign or domestic is supporting the NWO agenda. And thats enough for me.

If it came down to a deciding vote to audit the fed, he would vote NO, no matter how much he clamored for it. His support for audit the fed is simply a phony trying to jockey into position. Sorry, hes an impostor.