Thread: Ron Paul hits Cruz for missing Rand's audit the fed vote!!! Our time to rise is now!

Ron Paul hits Cruz for missing Rand's audit the fed vote!!! Our time to rise is now!

"Ted Cruz says he is for Auditing the Fed, but when the Senate voted on Rand's bill, Ted was nowhere to be found."

Ron sent this out on Facebook and Twitter! Share, retweet, etc.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    from Rand's facebook page

"I am disappointed my colleague, Ted Cruz, did not show up to vote for #AuditTheFed today."

Name:  12400865_10153562410281107_5325886688109459634_n.png
Views: 0
Size:  339.6 KB
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Oh damn! People, this is taking off like nothing I have ever seen on Rand's FB! If this doesn't light a fire under you, nothing will. WE MUST FIGHT TO DEFEND OUR REPUBLIC FROM THIS FAKE CONSERVATIVE!!!!!

Killer hashtag spreading on Cruz's page: #TraitorousTed
    Between this and the debate exclusion, the anger is building. We need to help it reach critical mass.

Does this mean Rubio actually was present?

Even Rubio showed up for this one.

Cruz has always been a fraud, the great pretender

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Even Rubio showed up for this one.
    I would LOVE to see Rubio hit Cruz on that! They can spend 5 minutes in the next debate arguing about who misses more votes.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    Does this mean Rubio actually was present?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

They were just discussing Rand on The Five, said that his exclusion is probably going to energize the base like it did for Ron.

...made a reference to "protesting" Hannity back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    They were just discussing Rand on The Five, said that his exclusion is probably going to energize the base like it did for Ron.

...made a reference to "protesting" Hannity back in the day.
    I could be wrong by this and it may be wishful thinking, but I'm thinking that Fox was banking on Rand being a good boy and simply taking his medicine and debating at the 2nd tier debate, I don't think they expected this, and they might actually be a little worried about this actually helping him. The snarky rubbish that Monica Crowley and Megan Kelley put out right after he opted to boycott the debate were also a big mistake if their intent was to help bury Rand, because ever single pro-Ron Paul person I know if so furious about it that they are going to triple-down on their support like it's 2007 all over again.

If nothing else, if Rand really hammers on this point during his Daily Show appearance, this could get legs in the media and give him the needed attention to get his numbers up in the coming weeks with the media zombies.
    Last edited by hells_unicorn; 01-12-2016 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    I could be wrong by this and it may be wishful thinking, but I'm thinking that Fox was banking on Rand being a good boy and simply taking his medicine and debating at the 2nd tier debate, I don't think the expected this, and they might actually be a little worried about this actually helping him. The snarky rubbish that Monica Crowley and Megan Kelley put out right after he opted to boycott the debate were also a big mistake if their intent was to help bury Rand, because ever single pro-Ron Paul person I know if so furious about it that they are going to triple-down on their support like it's 2007 all over again.

If nothing else, if Rand really hammers on this point during his Daily Show appearance, this could get legs in the media and give him the needed attention to get his numbers up in the coming weeks with the media zombies.
    Yup, they got overconfident and made an unforced error.

Time to go for the jugular.

I could be wrong by this and it may be wishful thinking, but I'm thinking that Fox was banking on Rand being a good boy and simply taking his medicine and debating at the 2nd tier debate, I don't think the expected this, and they might actually be a little worried about this actually helping him. The snarky rubbish that Monica Crowley and Megan Kelley put out right after he opted to boycott the debate were also a big mistake if their intent was to help bury Rand, because ever single pro-Ron Paul person I know if so furious about it that they are going to triple-down on their support like it's 2007 all over again.

This is what happens when you sniff your butt too often. They started believing their own, false narrative about Paul being in the dumpster already. If I was running the show on their side, I would be furious. This is really a stupid mistake on their part. They have at least 50 other ways of taking Paul down in their arsenal and some anxious, overzealous schmuck decides to exclude him from the debate. OMFG.

Make sure you also post that this isn't the first time Ted has turned his back on fiscal conservatism. Remember the budget vote, Cruz voted with RUBIO to blow up the deficit even more, and against Rand's amendment that had offsetting cuts.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You're correct. They thought he and his supporters were going to roll over and play dead, why they belittled his candicacy. When I went to bed last night there were over 2500 pro Rand protests on their Facebook page. They deleted all of them by the time I woke up this morning. They caught a chit load of flack, and today for the first time in two years; FOX is blacked out from my television. I actually had a much better day watching the Andy Griffith show .

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    You're correct. They thought he and his supporters were going to roll over and play dead, why they belittled his candicacy. When I went to bed last night there were over 2500 pro Rand protests on their Facebook page. They deleted all of them by the time I woke up this morning. They caught a chit load of flack, and today for the first time in two years; FOX is blacked out from my television. I actually had a much better day watching the Andy Griffith show .
    Let them spend some valuable campaign cash on monitoring their social media.
    "I am a bird"

Rand, Ron Paul rip Cruz for missing Audit the Fed vote
    By Jordain Carney

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) ripped Sen. Ted Cruz on Tuesday after the Texas Republican skipped a vote on his "Audit the Fed" proposal.

Paul, who is competing with Cruz for the Republican presidential nomination, said he was "disappointed" Cruz "didn't show up for work" for a procedural vote on Paul's legislation.

He tweeted a photo of Cruz, saying that voters "can't even trust Ted to show up to vote on an issue as important as Audit the Fed."

Senate Democrats blocked Paul's legislation — which would increase congressional oversight of the central bank, including requiring it get audited by the Government Accountability Office — in a 53-44 vote.

The Texas Republican supports Paul's legislation, signing on as a cosponsor to both the bill defeated on Tuesday as well as a separate proposal that has stalled in the Senate Banking Committee

Paul's father, former Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas), also hit Cruz for skipping the vote even though he supports the legislation.

"Ted Cruz says he is for Auditing the Fed, but when the Senate voted on Rand's bill, Ted was nowhere to be found," he said.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...t-the-fed-vote
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Let them spend some valuable campaign cash on monitoring their social media.
    Shouldn't cost next to anything to just have someone go through and delete a bunch of posts. Hell, you could grab some intern to do that for free.

Cruz said it was because he had already scheduled campaign stops and the bill wasn't going to pass anyway.

Soooo. . .

I have already scheduled a vote for Rand, and Cruz will not be elected anyway, therefore I will not show up for Cruz.

The half life of a Facebook post is only 6 hours anyway, so deleting the next day is too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post
    Cruz said it was because he had already scheduled campaign stops and the bill wasn't going to pass anyway.
    The campaign needs to find a clip of Cruz saying that voting matters, regardless of whether a bill is going to pass. I'm sure he's said that in the past. Then they need to follow that clip up with clips from Beck/Rush/Hannity saying the exact same thing. I know for a fact they've all bitched about the RINOs/Neocons using that same excuse. This has been a HUGE complaint conservatives have had with Republicans who have used this exact excuse for their support of raising the budget as well as a litany of other issues and basically giving Obama whatever he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post

Soooo. . .

I have already scheduled a vote for Rand, and Cruz will not be elected anyway, therefore I will not show up for Cruz.
    Cruz is a scumbag. Maybe he would have a point if the vote came up suddenly and was unexpected, but it has been known for just under a month that the vote would be taking place for yesterday. While not ideal, if he didn't want to cancel any events he could have always showed up to any of his events via internet (google hangout, or whatever they want to use).
    Last edited by libertyplz; 01-13-2016 at 12:23 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    wut so audit the fed passed the senate?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    wut so audit the fed passed the senate?
    The YEA votes outnumbered the NAY, but the YEAs needed a majority of 60 to avoid the filibuster that was put on by the DEMOCRATS.
    Which, by the way, like a good parasite on the monstrous creature that is our "system" the Democrats protected their administration and squelched the chance to audit the Fed.

So, NO, it did not pass the Senate.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    The campaign needs to find a clip of Cruz saying that voting matters, regardless of whether a bill is going to pass. I'm sure he's said that in the past. Then they need to follow that clip up with clips from Beck/Rush/Hannity saying the exact same thing. I know for a fact they've all bitched about the RINOs/Neocons using that same excuse. This has been a HUGE complaint conservatives have had with Republicans who have used this exact excuse for their support of raising the budget as well as a litany of other issues and basically giving Obama whatever he wants.
    Not a video, but Cruz has said it in the past. Here is a tweet from AJ Spiker:

So using Ted's logic, he voted "no" on audit the fed

Quote Originally Posted by libertyplz View Post
    Not a video, but Cruz has said it in the past. Here is a tweet from AJ Spiker:

So using Ted's logic, he voted "no" on audit the fed
    Someone needs to retweet that and direct it to @TedCruz

I think I need a twitter account. Too many missed opportunities out there.

Letting people see what the Fed is up to could end up putting his wife out of work. Can't blame him for opposing it.