Page 16 of 82 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

Today , I weed eated a bit , cultivated a potato field and cleaned out a hen house. Then I started a bonfire and drank beers. Been so wet & cold this spring , hardly anything burns the way you would like .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Today , I weed eated a bit , cultivated a potato field and cleaned out a hen house. Then I started a bonfire and drank beers. Been so wet & cold this spring , hardly anything burns the way you would like .
    Don't you have someplace to store firewood away from moisture, uncle Oyarde?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Don't you have someplace to store firewood away from moisture, uncle Oyarde?
    Oh yeah , I have dry wood , the bonfire wood though I use crap wood for that .

YESTERDAY, I WATCHED MY NIECE AFTER SCHOOL FOR A FEW HOURS AND WE TOOK A DIP IN THE POOL. SHE'S VERY IMPRESSED WITH MY ABILITY TO SIT ON THE VOLLEYBALL WE USE AS A BASKETBALL IN THE POOL. IT'S NOT EASY TO SIT ON A VOLLEYBALL IN THE WATER WITHOUT SPILLING YOUR FRANZIA.

SHE EVEN TOOK PHOTOS WITH MY UNDERWATER CAMERA.
    THAT'S MY OLD LADY SWIMSUIT. IT'S WORN OUT AND STRETCHED OUT. I WEAR THAT WHEN I DON'T WANT TO SCARE SMALL CHILDREN.

SHE TOOK A LOT OF PICS OF MY MAD VOLLEYBALL SITTING SKILLS - I'M TELLING YA, IT AIN'T EASY.
    EXCUSE THE MUFFIN TOP, I ATE TOO MUCH ON VAYCAY LAST WEEK.

HERE IT IS GETTING AWAY FROM ME. THOSE BALLS ARE HARD TO HOLD UNDER WATER.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Sitting on a ball in water is very skilled .

Sitting on a ball in water is very skilled .
    I THINK IT WILL TAKE ME FAR IN LIFE.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I THINK IT WILL TAKE ME FAR IN LIFE.
    THE ABILITY TO "HOLD" A BALL UNDER WATER LIKE THAT IS AN ADMIRABLE SKILL!

MR. ANIMAL IS A LUCKY MAN.

NO OFFENSE BUT YOU SURE THAT IS A SWIMSUIT ? NOT JUDGING EITHER, I THINK YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SWIM JUST THE WAY YOU WANT, AS LONG AS YOU DON'T PEE IN THE POOL.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    NO OFFENSE BUT YOU SURE THAT IS A SWIMSUIT ? NOT JUDGING EITHER, I THINK YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SWIM JUST THE WAY YOU WANT, AS LONG AS YOU DON'T PEE IN THE POOL.
    YES AND IT'S AN UGLY OLD LADY SUIT. I LEAVE IT OUTSIDE ON THE DRYING RACK ALL THE TIME AND THE ELASTIC IS PRETTY MUCH SHOT IN IT BUT I SWIM IN IT FAIRLY REGULARLY - ESPECIALLY WHEN MY SON'S FRIENDS ARE OVER (TEENAGE BOYS).

LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY: EATING

GOING TO A FOOD SHOW AND PLAN ON EATING MY WAY THROUGH THE WORLD CONGRESS CENTER. IN YEARS PAST, I COULDN'T EVEN WADDLE TO THE CAR, MR ANIMAL HAD TO PICK ME UP AT THE DOOR.

LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY: EATING

GOING TO A FOOD SHOW AND PLAN ON EATING MY WAY THROUGH THE WORLD CONGRESS CENTER. IN YEARS PAST, I COULDN'T EVEN WADDLE TO THE CAR, MR ANIMAL HAD TO PICK ME UP AT THE DOOR.
    UH OH. MY LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY IS, TAKING IT EASY. I AM GOING TO MAKE BURGERS AND I AM CUTTING SOME BRICKS THIS AFTERNOON. NICE BRICKS I MIGHT ADD, IT IS GOING TO BE GREAT.

WHAT KIND OF FOOD IS THERE AT YOUR FOOD SHOW? WILL IT BE GREAT FOOD ? I SURE HOPE SO. I WOULD LIKE SOME GREAT FOOD. NOT BIG, GREAT, AS IN TASTY. ALTHOUGH I DO HAVE TO GAIN SOME WEIGHT. GAINING 5LBS WOULD MAKE MY LIFE A LOT EASIER. I WOULDN'T HAVE TO REMEMBER TO BRING LEAD.

ANYWAYS, WHAT ARE YOU EATING !? SAVE SOME FOR ME!
    "I am a bird"

BUTSRSLY takes a vacation and you freeloaders take over their topic...

NEW LIFESKILL LEARNED: PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY OR LIBERTARIANS WILL CAMP OUT ON YOUR LAWN
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

when typing in all caps, could you all please use a larger type size?...48pt. works for me...

thx..

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    UH OH. MY LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY IS, TAKING IT EASY. I AM GOING TO MAKE BURGERS AND I AM CUTTING SOME BRICKS THIS AFTERNOON. NICE BRICKS I MIGHT ADD, IT IS GOING TO BE GREAT.

WHAT KIND OF FOOD IS THERE AT YOUR FOOD SHOW? WILL IT BE GREAT FOOD ? I SURE HOPE SO. I WOULD LIKE SOME GREAT FOOD. NOT BIG, GREAT, AS IN TASTY. ALTHOUGH I DO HAVE TO GAIN SOME WEIGHT. GAINING 5LBS WOULD MAKE MY LIFE A LOT EASIER. I WOULDN'T HAVE TO REMEMBER TO BRING LEAD.

ANYWAYS, WHAT ARE YOU EATING !? SAVE SOME FOR ME!
    OMG, I ATE EVERYTHING. FOOD SHOWS ARE PUT ON BY THE COMPANIES THAT SELL ANYTHING A RESTAURANT OR CAFETERIA MAY SELL. ALL THE VENDORS COME AND SET UP SAMPLES. SOME OF THE SAMPLES ARE RATHER LARGE, BTW. FOR EXAMPLE, THEY'LL TAKE A 1/2 LB BURGER AND CUT INTO QUARTERS BUT WHEN YOU FIGURE THAT'S JUST ONE SAMPLE...WHEW...I'M GOING INTO A FOOD COMA. I THINK THE BEST THING I HAD TODAY WAS A SCOOP OF SALTED CARAMEL ICE CREAM. IT WAS LIKE AWESOME BUTTER PECAN WITHOUT THE NUTS. OH, AND THE MAPLE COATED BACON WITH TOASTED PECANS WAS PRETTY GREAT, TOO. AND THERE WAS ONE GUY THAT HAD THE BEST PRIME RIB I'VE EVER PUT IN MY MOUTH. I ALSO SAW A COOL WAY TO DO OYSTERS. THEY OPEN THEM WITH WATER PRESSURE AND WHEN THE OYSTER POPS OPEN, THE FLESH IS DETACHED AND EVERYTHING. HOWEVER, THE WATER PRESSURE WASHES AWAY THE BRINE AND I DIDN'T THINK IT LEFT ANY FLAVOR BUT IT WAS STILL COOL TO WATCH.

COOL ICE DISPLAY IN THE SEAFOOD AREA...

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OMG, I ATE EVERYTHING. FOOD SHOWS ARE PUT ON BY THE COMPANIES THAT SELL ANYTHING A RESTAURANT OR CAFETERIA MAY SELL. ALL THE VENDORS COME AND SET UP SAMPLES. SOME OF THE SAMPLES ARE RATHER LARGE, BTW. FOR EXAMPLE, THEY'LL TAKE A 1/2 LB BURGER AND CUT INTO QUARTERS BUT WHEN YOU FIGURE THAT'S JUST ONE SAMPLE...WHEW...I'M GOING INTO A FOOD COMA. I THINK THE BEST THING I HAD TODAY WAS A SCOOP OF SALTED CARAMEL ICE CREAM. IT WAS LIKE AWESOME BUTTER PECAN WITHOUT THE NUTS. OH, AND THE MAPLE COATED BACON WITH TOASTED PECANS WAS PRETTY GREAT, TOO. AND THERE WAS ONE GUY THAT HAD THE BEST PRIME RIB I'VE EVER PUT IN MY MOUTH. I ALSO SAW A COOL WAY TO DO OYSTERS. THEY OPEN THEM WITH WATER PRESSURE AND WHEN THE OYSTER POPS OPEN, THE FLESH IS DETACHED AND EVERYTHING. HOWEVER, THE WATER PRESSURE WASHES AWAY THE BRINE AND I DIDN'T THINK IT LEFT ANY FLAVOR BUT IT WAS STILL COOL TO WATCH.

COOL ICE DISPLAY IN THE SEAFOOD AREA...

DO YOU HAVE ROOM LEFT FOR THIS ? I'LL MAKE YOU ONE.
    "I am a bird"

LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY: WATCHING TV AND MOAR EATING + DRINKING THIS TIME.

WHILST I WAS STILL IN A FOOD COMA, I CAUGHT UP ON THE AMERICANS. BY THIS EVENING, I WAS SEMI-RECOVERED AND MET SOME FRIENDS IN CHANDLER PARK FOR A FANCY "FARM TO TABLE" MEAL. I HAD EGG ROLLS AND SPINACH DIP FOR APPETIZER, BLACKENED TROUT FOR ENTREE, AND A CINNAMON ROLL FOR DESSERT. I WISH I TAKEN A PHOTO OF THE CINNAMON ROLL, IT WAS THE BOMB. F- CINNABUN, F- IKEA, RADIAL HAS THE BEST CINNAMON BUNS! I STOPPED AT MY LOCAL WATERING HOLE FOR ANOTHER GLASS OF WINE ON THE WAY ROME.

IT'S BEEN TWO DAYS AND I HAVEN'T POOPED. GETTING CONCERNED AFTER ALL I'VE EATEN.

LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY: WATCHING TV AND MOAR EATING + DRINKING THIS TIME.

WHILST I WAS STILL IN A FOOD COMA, I CAUGHT UP ON THE AMERICANS. BY THIS EVENING, I WAS SEMI-RECOVERED AND MET SOME FRIENDS IN CHANDLER PARK FOR A FANCY "FARM TO TABLE" MEAL. I HAD EGG ROLLS AND SPINACH DIP FOR APPETIZER, BLACKENED TROUT FOR ENTREE, AND A CINNAMON ROLL FOR DESSERT. I WISH I TAKEN A PHOTO OF THE CINNAMON ROLL, IT WAS THE BOMB. F- CINNABUN, F- IKEA, RADIAL HAS THE BEST CINNAMON BUNS! I STOPPED AT MY LOCAL WATERING HOLE FOR ANOTHER GLASS OF WINE ON THE WAY ROME.

IT'S BEEN TWO DAYS AND I HAVEN'T POOPED. GETTING CONCERNED AFTER ALL I'VE EATEN.
    SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD TOO MANY STARCHES AND SWEETS IN ONE SITTING. THAT CAUSES A BLOOD SUGAR SPIKE AND WHEN THAT ENDS IT USUALLY CAUSES FATIGUE AND FOOD COMAS. U NEED BETTER EATING STRATEGERY.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD TOO MANY STARCHES AND SWEETS IN ONE SITTING. THAT CAUSES A BLOOD SUGAR SPIKE AND WHEN THAT ENDS IT USUALLY CAUSES FATIGUE AND FOOD COMAS. U NEED BETTER EATING STRATEGERY.
    DEFINITELY! I HAD A LOT COME UP THIS WEEK. THE PLACE I WENT TO EAT LAST NIGHT WAS A BIT BIZARRE. IT WAS A HIPSTER JOINT NEAR A YOGA STUDIO IN A MOSTLY GAY AREA. MOST OF THE PATRONS WERE HIPSTERS (I SAW ONE HETRO-HIPSTER BUT I THINK THE REST WERE ****-HIPSTERS) AND LESBIAN YOGIS. THE PLACE HAD FILLED UP WITH THE YOGA LESBIANS BY THE TIME WE WERE LEAVING BUT I DIDN'T GET HIT ON.

Today's lifeskills , caught dinner , about 20 big Bluegill and one nice Crappie. I probably could have done better with some live bait , but , not bad for a cold , rainy , windy day .

I FEEL LIKE MY FOOD COMA IS FINALLY LIFTING.

BUTSRSLY HASN'T BEEN ON THIS WEEK. I'M WORRIED SO I SENT HIM/HER/ZE A FRIEND REQUEST.

LIFE SKILL: INTERNET STALKING
    LEVEL: EXPERT

JUST LOOKING AT EVERYONE'S PROFILES.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pounded fence posts today .

Pounded fence posts today .
    Trying to keep the white man out again?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY: SOMETHING OUTSIDE - THE RAIN FINALLY WENT AWAY.
    I'M THINKING ABOUT DOING YARD WORK BUT I'LL PROBABLY JUST END UP IN THE POOL PRACTICING MY BALL SITTING SKILLS WITH A CUP OF FRANZIA OR A BEER. I STILL HAVE A BUNCH OF CHEAP ROLLING ROCK I BROUGHT BACK FROM FLORIDA.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Trying to keep the white man out again?
    Not just them , everybody .

Today , I put out a bunch of 2 foot tall tomatoes .

Planted some pumpkins, got some Lebatt's , took a friend by the auto shop to get his Blazer ( fresh head ).

Today , I put out a bunch of 2 foot tall tomatoes .
    I had to have some blood drawn in the AM. Typical checkup stuff by doc's orders. Had to wait in the waiting room for 90 minutes too. :P Fortunately, I had my ipod handy. Really boring, but a lifeskill I've perfected over the years.

Cleaned out the baby chick habitat and moved them . Found two lottery tickets in Mrs O's vehicle for first week of May , 0 for 12 , Nadda .

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 16 of 82 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast