Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY, DESIGNATED DRIVING. MR ANIMAL PLAYS GOLF WITH A GROUP OF OLD MEN EVERY THURSDAY MORNING AND THIS WEEK OUR LOCAL WATERING HOLE IS HOSTING A GOLF TOURNEY AT THEIR REGULAR COURSE. INSTEAD OF MISSING THEIR GAME, THEY SIGNED UP FOR THE TOURNEY. SINCE THERE WILL BE A BEER CART, THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BE HELD BACK BY HOW MUCH THEY CAN CARRY (THEY USUALLY WALK) SO MR ANIMAL SIGNED ME UP TO DRIVE THEM ALL TO AN FRO.

IT'S GOING TO BE WEIRD BEING THE SOBER ONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TRYING TO FIGURE OUT OF THIS DREAM MEANS ANYTHING...

I'M WORKING SECURITY ON A SHORT BUS AND THE SPECIAL KIDS KEEP TRYING TO JUMP OUT THE BACKDOOR. BY THE END OF THE BUS RIDE, I'M DONE AND JUST IGNORE THEM. ANYWAY, I LOST A COUPLE OF SPECIAL KIDS AND GOT FIRED. I FELT BAD WHEN I WOKE UP.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

I'M WORKING SECURITY ON A SHORT BUS AND THE SPECIAL KIDS KEEP TRYING TO JUMP OUT THE BACKDOOR. BY THE END OF THE BUS RIDE, I'M DONE AND JUST IGNORE THEM. ANYWAY, I LOST A COUPLE OF SPECIAL KIDS AND GOT FIRED. I FELT BAD WHEN I WOKE UP.
    NEVER BE SAD , JUST BE GLAD YOU WOKE UP BEFORE IT GOT WORSE.

DID YOU GET YELLED AT WHEN YOU WERE FIRED?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    DID YOU GET YELLED AT WHEN YOU WERE FIRED?
    YES, IT WAS AWFUL. I HAD ON A BULLETPROOF VEST AND A BADGE AND HE MADE ME GIVE THEM BACK WHEN HE FIRED ME. I DON'T THINK I HAD A WEAPON, THOUGH. HE WAS SHOCKED I JUST LET THEM JUMP OUT THE EMERGENCY DOOR OF THE BUS EVEN THOUGH I EXPLAINED HOW ANNOYED I WAS BUT HE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME JUST THE MISSING (PRESUMED DEAD) SPECIAL KIDS.

IT APPEARS SANTAS ELVES BECAME PREVALENT IN LITERATURE IN THE 1870'S ..... SO , WHO MADE THE DANG WOODEN TOYS BEFORE THAT ? AND HOW WILL DANKE EVER GET ANYTHING IF HE HAS TO BE GOOD ? IF CLINTON IS ELECTED WILL SHE REDISTRIBUTE THE GIFTS ENSURING EVEN THE BAD GET THEM ??

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    YES, IT WAS AWFUL. I HAD ON A BULLETPROOF VEST AND A BADGE AND HE MADE ME GIVE THEM BACK WHEN HE FIRED ME. I DON'T THINK I HAD A WEAPON, THOUGH. HE WAS SHOCKED I JUST LET THEM JUMP OUT THE EMERGENCY DOOR OF THE BUS EVEN THOUGH I EXPLAINED HOW ANNOYED I WAS BUT HE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME JUST THE MISSING (PRESUMED DEAD) SPECIAL KIDS.
    NEXT TIME KEEP THE VEST.

NEXT TIME KEEP THE VEST.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    IT APPEARS SANTAS ELVES BECAME PREVALENT IN LITERATURE IN THE 1870'S ..... SO , WHO MADE THE DANG WOODEN TOYS BEFORE THAT ??
    SLAVES AND INJUNS, UP NORTH THEY SOMETIMES CALL THEM ESKIMOS.
    Last edited by Danke; 09-23-2016 at 07:55 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    SLAVES AND INJUNS.
    THE INJUNS UP THERE MADE TOYS ? I HAD A TOY TOMAHAWK ,BUT IT WAS REAL.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    NEXT TIME KEEP THE VEST.
    I SHOULD. I'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF HAVING A BULLETPROOF VEST.

SO I'M SLEEPING AND MY HOUSE PHONE STARTS RINGING AT 3:20 AM. I JUMP UP AND ANSWER IT BECAUSE I'M SURE IT'S AN EMERGENCY AT THAT TIME IN THE MORNING. TURNS OUT IT'S MR ANIMAL. HE DROVE MY VAN TO WORK BECAUSE HE ORGANIZES A GOLF TOURNAMENT FOR OUT CHURCH (WHICH IS MONDAY) AND THE BEER AND LIQUOR PEOPLE DONATE ALL THE BEER, LIQUOR, AND A TON OF COOL PRIZES AND HE NEEDED TO GET ALL THAT STUFF HOME. ANYWAY, MY VAN HAS A BIT OF A PERSONALITY WHEN IT COMES TO THE ALARM AND MR ANIMAL IS FULLY AWARE OF THIS. BEFORE HE LEAVES, I TELL HIM TO TAKE MY KEYS BECAUSE THE KEY FOB WORKS ON THEM. WELL, HE DIDN'T. HE SCOFFED AT ME. FAST FORWARD 11 HOURS AND HE SETS OFF THE ALARM AT WORK AND DOESN'T HAVE THE KEY FOB SO THE FUEL SHUTS OFF AND HE'S STRANDED. DUMB $#@! CALLS ME AT 3:30 AM TO RESCUE HIM. WHILE HE'S GIVING ME HIS SOB STORY HE'S TRYING TO BE ALL SWEET SO I'M NOT MAD. ANYWAY, I DRIVE 35 MILES EACH WAY TO RESCUE HIM. WHEN WE GOT HOME, I TOLD HIM TO REMEMBER HOW NICE I WAS ABOUT IT BECAUSE HE'S NOT NICE TO ME WHEN I SCREW UP. NOW, HE'S WORRIED ABOUT WHAT I'VE DONE, LOL. NOTHING....YET.

I REALLY WASN'T A BITCH ABOUT RESCUING HIM BECAUSE I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ONE DAY. I DON'T KNOW WHY HE'S SUCH A CRY BABY ABOUT TAKING MY KEYS, I HAVE A COOL SPARKLY PINK S KEY RING.

I SHOULD. I'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF HAVING A BULLETPROOF VEST.

SO I'M SLEEPING AND MY HOUSE PHONE STARTS RINGING AT 3:20 AM. I JUMP UP AND ANSWER IT BECAUSE I'M SURE IT'S AN EMERGENCY AT THAT TIME IN THE MORNING. TURNS OUT IT'S MR ANIMAL. HE DROVE MY VAN TO WORK BECAUSE HE ORGANIZES A GOLF TOURNAMENT FOR OUT CHURCH (WHICH IS MONDAY) AND THE BEER AND LIQUOR PEOPLE DONATE ALL THE BEER, LIQUOR, AND A TON OF COOL PRIZES AND HE NEEDED TO GET ALL THAT STUFF HOME. ANYWAY, MY VAN HAS A BIT OF A PERSONALITY WHEN IT COMES TO THE ALARM AND MR ANIMAL IS FULLY AWARE OF THIS. BEFORE HE LEAVES, I TELL HIM TO TAKE MY KEYS BECAUSE THE KEY FOB WORKS ON THEM. WELL, HE DIDN'T. HE SCOFFED AT ME. FAST FORWARD 11 HOURS AND HE SETS OFF THE ALARM AT WORK AND DOESN'T HAVE THE KEY FOB SO THE FUEL SHUTS OFF AND HE'S STRANDED. DUMB $#@! CALLS ME AT 3:30 AM TO RESCUE HIM. WHILE HE'S GIVING ME HIS SOB STORY HE'S TRYING TO BE ALL SWEET SO I'M NOT MAD. ANYWAY, I DRIVE 35 MILES EACH WAY TO RESCUE HIM. WHEN WE GOT HOME, I TOLD HIM TO REMEMBER HOW NICE I WAS ABOUT IT BECAUSE HE'S NOT NICE TO ME WHEN I SCREW UP. NOW, HE'S WORRIED ABOUT WHAT I'VE DONE, LOL. NOTHING....YET.

I REALLY WASN'T A BITCH ABOUT RESCUING HIM BECAUSE I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ONE DAY. I DON'T KNOW WHY HE'S SUCH A CRY BABY ABOUT TAKING MY KEYS, I HAVE A COOL SPARKLY PINK S KEY RING.
    I WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE COOL SPARKLY PINK KEY RING.

I AM SCREWING OFF TODAY , MY MOST PRODUCTIVE MOMENT WAS EATING A DONUT .

SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WEAR THE BADGE
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'VE BEEN WORKING MUH ASS OFF TODAY. MY PARTY'S TOMORROW AFTERNOON AND I'VE BEEN BUSY COOKING AND CLEANING. I'M DETERMINED NOT TO WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE LIKE I USUALLY DO.

I NEVER REALIZED HOW MUCH I DISLIKE READING ALL CAPS. I'M PRETTY SURE I'VE IGNORED THIS THREAD FOR YEARS BECAUSE THE TITLE WAS IN ALL CAPS. I FINALLY TOOK A LOOK INSIDE AND REGRET IT.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    I NEVER REALIZED HOW MUCH I DISLIKE READING ALL CAPS. I'M PRETTY SURE I'VE IGNORED THIS THREAD FOR YEARS BECAUSE THE TITLE WAS IN ALL CAPS. I FINALLY TOOK A LOOK INSIDE AND REGRET IT.
    TOO LATE NOW. ONCE YOU ENTER THIS THREAD, YOU'RE HOOKED FOREVAR AND EVARRRR.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

TODAY LIFESKUILL IS BLOODY MIMOSA
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

DONE WORKING FOR THE DAY. TIME FOR WINE. YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    I REALLY DO NOT CARE FOR ALL CAPS AS WELL.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    TODAY LIFESKUILL IS BLOODY MIMOSA
    WHAT IS A "LIFESKUILL"?

I'VE BEEN WORKING MUH ASS OFF TODAY. MY PARTY'S TOMORROW AFTERNOON AND I'VE BEEN BUSY COOKING AND CLEANING. I'M DETERMINED NOT TO WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE LIKE I USUALLY DO.
    OH, YOU WATCHING THE VIKINGS.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    WHAT IS A "LIFESKUILL"?
    NOT BEING A TYPO NAZI ON AN INTERNET FORUM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

NOT BEING A TYPO NAZI ON AN INTERNET FORUM.
    ~HUGZ~

I'M $#@!FACED. I HAVE TO SOBER UP BECAUSE MY BIRTHDAY PARTY IS TOMORROW RO SHOULD I JUST KEEP DRINKING? DON'T WORRY THERE'S STILL A FEW SHOPPING SAYS LEFT, MY REAL BIRTHDAY ISN'T UNTIL THE 29TH - SAME DAY AS LUDWIG VON MISES.

I DRANK A FAIR AMOUNT OF BOURBON THEN DECIDED TO CHANGE AN ANNOYING ASS DIMMER SWITCH THAT HARDLY WORKED WITH A NEW FANCY ONE THAT HAS BOTH A DIMMER AND AN ON/OFF TOGGLE. ITS LATE, SO I DID THE WORK BY CANDLELIGHT. THE HOUSE DIDN'T BURN DOWN AND I DIDN'T GET SHOCKED SO I MUST HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB. IT SHOULD SURPRISE DW WHEN SHE GETS BACK IN THE MORNING.

I'M $#@!FACED. I HAVE TO SOBER UP BECAUSE MY BIRTHDAY PARTY IS TOMORROW RO SHOULD I JUST KEEP DRINKING? DON'T WORRY THERE'S STILL A FEW SHOPPING SAYS LEFT, MY REAL BIRTHDAY ISN'T UNTIL THE 29TH - SAME DAY AS LUDWIG VON MISES.
    Voice recognition doesn't work so well after a few drinks.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Voice recognition doesn't work so well after a few drinks.
    September 29 is the 272nd day of the year (273rd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 93 days remaining until the end of the year. This date is slightly more likely to fall on a Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday (58 in 400 years each) than on Sunday or Monday (57), and slightly less likely to occur on a Wednesday or Friday (56).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_29

IT'S ON THIRSDAY THIS YEAR.

IT'S ON THIRSDAY THIS YEAR.
    CLEARLY MY INVITATION GOT LOST IN THE MAIL. DAMN GOVT EMPLOYEES!

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast