Page 61 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

FINISHED LEARNING THE FUNDAMENTALS OF FANCY LINE ART. THE KITTEH I MADE TURNED OUT ALRIGHT. I'LL PROBABLY PUT IT ON SALE ON THE WEBBERNETS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I TOOK AN INTERNET INK BLOT TEST TO FIND MY TRUE SELF BUT QUIT HALFWAY THROUGH. ALL THE INK BLOTS LOOKED LIKE PEOPLE DANCING (EXCEPT THE ONE BUTTERFLY) BUT THAT WASN'T ONE OF THE OPTIONS. HELL, BUTTERFLY WASN'T EVEN AN OPTION AND THAT LOOKED JUST LIKE A FRICKIN BUTTERFLY.

TEST WIZARD SUCKS. IF YOU WANT TO FIND YOUR TRUE SELF, BETTER STICK TO BUZZFEED QUIZZES. AT LEAST THEY MAKE SENSE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    IF YOU WANT TO FIND YOUR TRUE SELF, BETTER STICK TO BUZZFEED QUIZZES. AT LEAST THEY MAKE SENSE.
    HOW DOES ONE LOOSE THEIR TRUE SELF IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    HOW DOES ONE LOOSE THEIR TRUE SELF IN THE FIRST PLACE?
    MY HANDS WERE FULL AND I DIDN'T HAVE POCKETS. I HOPE I DIDN'T LEAVE MY TRUE SELF IN THE THRIFT STORE. IT WILL BE AWKWARD GOING BACK AND TELLING THEM IT WASN'T A DONATION.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

LIFESKILL-NEW TECHNIQUES FOR CREATING LAYERS OF HIGH-LOWLIGHTS IN ILLUSTRATION.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

LIFESKILL...

STILL TRYING TO FIND MY TRUE SELF. I PLAN ON TAKING THE KAYAK OUT ON THE LAKE TODAY. MAYBE I LEFT MY TRUE SELF UNDER THE BRIDGE WITH THE BIRDS. I WAS ENJOYING WATCHING THEM IN THEIR LITTLE MUD NESTS UNTIL MY SON TOLD ME HANGING OUT UNDER THE BRIDGE IS A GOOD WAY TO GET $#@! ON. I SKEDADDLED. IN MY HASTE, I MAY HAVE LEFT MY TRUE SELF UNDER THE BRIDGE. I HOPE MY TRUE SELF ISN'T COVERED IN BIRD POOP OR HASN'T TURNED INTO A TROLL IN MY ABSENCE.

LIFESKILL...

STILL TRYING TO FIND MY TRUE SELF. I PLAN ON TAKING THE KAYAK OUT ON THE LAKE TODAY. MAYBE I LEFT MY TRUE SELF UNDER THE BRIDGE WITH THE BIRDS. I WAS ENJOYING WATCHING THEM IN THEIR LITTLE MUD NESTS UNTIL MY SON TOLD ME HANGING OUT UNDER THE BRIDGE IS A GOOD WAY TO GET $#@! ON. I SKEDADDLED. IN MY HASTE, I MAY HAVE LEFT MY TRUE SELF UNDER THE BRIDGE. I HOPE MY TRUE SELF ISN'T COVERED IN BIRD POOP OR HASN'T TURNED INTO A TROLL IN MY ABSENCE.
    IF I FIND YOUR TRUE SELF FIRST, I'LL ONLY CHARGE YOU 50 CENTS OR SO TO GIVE IT BACK. MAYBE MORE DEPENDING ON HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    IF I FIND YOUR TRUE SELF FIRST, I'LL ONLY CHARGE YOU 50 CENTS OR SO TO GIVE IT BACK. MAYBE MORE DEPENDING ON HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE.
    MY TRUE SELF SHOULD FIT IN A REGULAR ENVELOPE SO 50 CENTS SHOULD COVER THE POSTAGE. IF YOU'RE GOING TO ASK FOR ANY MORE THAN THAT, YOU CAN KEEP MY TRUE SELF.

FUN DAY AT THE LAKE BUT THE RIDE HOME GOT A BIT TENSE. MY SONS WERE GOOFING OFF IN THE BACKSEAT PLAYING FACE PUNCH AND THE YOUNGEST DIDN'T STOP IN TIME AND ENDED UP PUNCHING THE OLDEST IN THE NOSE. HE WAS PISSED AND THEY STARTED REAL FIGHTING. MR ANIMAL TOLD THEM IF THEY DIDN'T STOP, HE WAS GOING TO PULL OVER AND PLAY FACE PUNCH ON BOTH OF THEM. THEY STOPPED. THEN WE SPENT THE REST OF THE RIDE HOME DEBATING THE MERITS OF PLAYING FACE PUNCH. THEY THREATENED TO GO BACK TO PLAYING GUESS THAT SMELL AND I TOLD THEM TO STICK WITH PUNCHING EACH OTHER IN THE FACE BUT THEY HAD TO KEEP IT OUT OF THE CAR OR I WOULD SELL THEM TO GYPSIES.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    THEY THREATENED TO GO BACK TO PLAYING GUESS THAT SMELL AND I TOLD THEM TO STICK WITH PUNCHING EACH OTHER IN THE FACE BUT THEY HAD TO KEEP IT OUT OF THE CAR OR I WOULD SELL THEM TO GYPSIES.
    WHO TAUGHT THEM THAT GAME?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

DANG, HUSTLER WAS $2.25 IN 1977.

AND I DIDN'T GET ON THE COVER OF HUSTLER AT SIX FLAGS. IT PROBABLY SOMETHING LAME LIKE TEEN BEAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    WHO TAUGHT THEM THAT GAME?

I LOST MY MOJO ONCE BUT THEN I GOT IT BACK LATER
    Do something Danke

DANG, HUSTLER WAS $2.25 IN 1977.

AND I DIDN'T GET ON THE COVER OF HUSTLER AT SIX FLAGS.
    IT PROBABLY SOMETHING LAME LIKE TEEN BEAT.
    WHEN DID YOU GET ON THE COVER OF HUSTLER, THEN? INQUIRING MINDS WANNA KNOW.

WHEN DID YOU GET ON THE COVER OF HUSTLER, THEN? INQUIRING MINDS WANNA KNOW.
    PAY NO ATTENTION TO DANKE, HE'S JUST PRACTICING HIS LIFESKILLS.

STILL TRYING TO FIND MY TRUE SELF AND A CAREER

AFTER WATCHING A SCIENTOLOGY VIDEO, I THOUGHT BEING A CULT LEADER LOOKED FUN BUT THEN I SAW THAT AMERICAN IDOL AUDITIONS ARE COMING TO ATLANTA. I THINK I SHOULD SEE HOW THAT PANS OUT FIRST.

AFTER WATCHING A SCIENTOLOGY VIDEO, I THOUGHT BEING A CULT LEADER LOOKED FUN BUT THEN I SAW THAT AMERICAN IDOL AUDITIONS ARE COMING TO ATLANTA. I THINK I SHOULD SEE HOW THAT PANS OUT FIRST.
    THE CULT LEADER THING SOUNDS MORE SOLID. I THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT AND LET AMERICAN IDOL BE YOUR PLAN B. YOU CAN ALWAYS DROP THE CULT IF MURICAN IDOL WORKS OUT.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    MY TRUE SELF SHOULD FIT IN A REGULAR ENVELOPE SO 50 CENTS SHOULD COVER THE POSTAGE. IF YOU'RE GOING TO ASK FOR ANY MORE THAN THAT, YOU CAN KEEP MY TRUE SELF.

FUN DAY AT THE LAKE BUT THE RIDE HOME GOT A BIT TENSE. MY SONS WERE GOOFING OFF IN THE BACKSEAT PLAYING FACE PUNCH AND THE YOUNGEST DIDN'T STOP IN TIME AND ENDED UP PUNCHING THE OLDEST IN THE NOSE. HE WAS PISSED AND THEY STARTED REAL FIGHTING. MR ANIMAL TOLD THEM IF THEY DIDN'T STOP, HE WAS GOING TO PULL OVER AND PLAY FACE PUNCH ON BOTH OF THEM. THEY STOPPED. THEN WE SPENT THE REST OF THE RIDE HOME DEBATING THE MERITS OF PLAYING FACE PUNCH. THEY THREATENED TO GO BACK TO PLAYING GUESS THAT SMELL AND I TOLD THEM TO STICK WITH PUNCHING EACH OTHER IN THE FACE BUT THEY HAD TO KEEP IT OUT OF THE CAR OR I WOULD SELL THEM TO GYPSIES.
    ME AND ARNIE DO SOMETHING SIMILAR CALLED FOOT KICK.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    THE CULT LEADER THING SOUNDS MORE SOLID. I THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT AND LET AMERICAN IDOL BE YOUR PLAN B. YOU CAN ALWAYS DROP THE CULT IF MURICAN IDOL WORKS OUT.
    SOUNDS LIKE A SOLID PLAN. FIRST, I HAVE TO WRITE A BOOK ABOUT ALIENS AND GET PEOPLE TO TAKE MY INTERNET QUIZZES. I'M TOTALLY GOING TO RIP OFF HUBBARD, BTW. THERE'S NO HONOR AMONG CULTISTS. EXCEPT INSTEAD OF HAVING THOSE CENTERS, FOLKS CAN JUST TAKE QUIZZES ON THE INTERNET TO FIND THEIR TRUE SELF. NOW JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT IF I WANT TO USE MAGIQUIZ OR BUZZFEED. I THINK BUZZFEED SUITS MY PERSONALITY MORE. THEY HAVE LOTS OF LISTS WITH GIFS YOU CAN LOOK AT IF YOU GET BORED WITH YOUR QUIZ.

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN MY CULT, YOU HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ AND POST THE RESULTS. I WILL THEN SORT YOU INTO YOUR HOUSE.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/perpetua/th...kz1#.grqm7enO3

MY RESULT.
    You got: Adventurous, But Indecisive
    You’re overwhelmed by lots of interesting and exciting options, and you feel pressured to experience everything before it’s too late. As a result, you have trouble sticking with anything — or anyone — for too long.

NO TAKERS ON MY CULT

OH WELL, I WENT TO SEE FOURTH OF JULY FIREWORKS TONIGHT. YEAH, THERE'S A TOWN NEARBY THAT HAS A NEARLY THE FOURTH CELEBRATION, LOL. IT WAS FUN. WE GOT A GREAT VIEWING SPOT BUT RIGHT AS THE SHOW BEGAN AN ICE CREAM TRUCK PULLED UP AND LEFT HIS MUSIC PLAYING THE WHOLE TIME. IT WAS BIZARRE AS HELL, TOO. IT WAS NORMAL ICE CREAM MUSIC BUT THEN IT HAD DUCKS QUACKING AND IN THE PAUSE, A LITTLE GIRL VOICE SAYS, "HELLO!". BY THE TIME THE SHOW ENDED, EVERYONE AROUND THE TRUCK WAS QUACKING AND YELLING HELLO!

BEING A LEADER IS MORE FUN. WHILE YOU MAKE PEOPLE DO STUPID $#@! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS HOW STUPID IT IS .
    Do something Danke

NO TAKERS ON MY CULT

OH WELL, I WENT TO SEE FOURTH OF JULY FIREWORKS TONIGHT. YEAH, THERE'S A TOWN NEARBY THAT HAS A NEARLY THE FOURTH CELEBRATION, LOL. IT WAS FUN. WE GOT A GREAT VIEWING SPOT BUT RIGHT AS THE SHOW BEGAN AN ICE CREAM TRUCK PULLED UP AND LEFT HIS MUSIC PLAYING THE WHOLE TIME. IT WAS BIZARRE AS HELL, TOO. IT WAS NORMAL ICE CREAM MUSIC BUT THEN IT HAD DUCKS QUACKING AND IN THE PAUSE, A LITTLE GIRL VOICE SAYS, "HELLO!". BY THE TIME THE SHOW ENDED, EVERYONE AROUND THE TRUCK WAS QUACKING AND YELLING HELLO!
    I WOULD INCORPORATE THE TRUCK INTO MY CULT .
    Do something Danke

NO TAKERS ON MY CULT

DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A GOOD LIFESKILL TO ME, SUZ.

BEING OVERDUE BY A FEW MONTHS , TODAY I GOT A HAIRCUT .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    BEING OVERDUE BY A FEW MONTHS , TODAY I GOT A HAIRCUT .
    I'M PRETTY SURE THE INJUN RELIGIONS FORBID CUTTING YOUR HAIR, UNCLE OYARDE. BESIDES, YOU WARRIORS ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE LONG HAIR (TO GO WITH THE WAR FACE PAINT) TO SCARE THE GIRLY MEN YOU FIGHT.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 07-04-2017 at 12:55 PM.

DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A GOOD LIFESKILL TO ME, SUZ.
    THAT WASN'T A LIFESKILL. IT WAS AN AMUSING ANECDOTE TO DRAW ATTENTION TO MY CULT POST BUT THANKS TO OYARDE, I PLAN ON INCORPORATING THE ICE CREAM TRUCK INTO MY CULT. HOPEFULLY, DANKE WILL BE MY DRIVER. AFTER DRIVING THE FREE CANDY VAN FOR SO LONG, I IMAGINE HE HAS THE DRIVING CREEPY VEHICLE LIFESKILL MASTERED.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 07-04-2017 at 01:42 PM. Reason: ONE WORD

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL-GRADIENT MESH TOOL. GOING TO BE PRACTICING THIS ONE A WHILE. IT'S VERY DIFFICULT. KEEPING AN EYE OUT FOR THE TRUE SELF OF @Suzanimal

THAT WASN'T A LIFESKILL. IT WAS AN AMUSING ANECDOTE TO DRAW ATTENTION TO MY CULT POST BUT THANKS TO OYARDE, I PLAN ON INCORPORATING THE ICE CREAM TRUCK INTO MY CULT. HOPEFULLY, DANKE WILL BE MY DRIVER. AFTER DRIVING THE FREE CANDY VAN FOR SO LONG, I IMAGINE HE HAS THE DRIVING CREEPY VEHICLE LIFESKILL MASTERED.
    WELL, DANKE'S CREEPY THE REST OF THE TIME, SO I IMAGINE HE'S EXTRA CREEPY WHILE DRIVING A CREEPY VEHICLE.

MR ANIMAL HAS A LIFESKILL TODAY

BEING HUNGOVER, LOL. FOR ONCE, IT'S NOT ME. I WAS A GOOD GIRL LAST NIGHT. MR ANIMAL NEVER SEEMS TO GET DRUNK BUT HE WAS ON A ROLL LAST NIGHT, BLESS HIS HEART.

FATIGUE + BOTTLE OF SCOTCH + ELDERLY NEIGHBORS = BAD HANGOVER

MY ELDERLY NEIGHBORS NEED A LIFESKILL, TOO. BUYING BOOZE. THEY BOUGHT A GALLON OF DRY VERMOUTH, LOL. HE SAID IT WAS A BARGAIN. I SAID IT WAS A LEGACY. I TOLD HIM HIS GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN WILL BE DRINKING FROM THAT SAME BOTTLE.

MR ANIMAL HAS A LIFESKILL TODAY

BEING HUNGOVER, LOL. FOR ONCE, IT'S NOT ME. I WAS A GOOD GIRL LAST NIGHT. MR ANIMAL NEVER SEEMS TO GET DRUNK BUT HE WAS ON A ROLL LAST NIGHT, BLESS HIS HEART.

FATIGUE + BOTTLE OF SCOTCH + ELDERLY NEIGHBORS = BAD HANGOVER

MY ELDERLY NEIGHBORS NEED A LIFESKILL, TOO. BUYING BOOZE. THEY BOUGHT A GALLON OF DRY VERMOUTH, LOL. HE SAID IT WAS A BARGAIN. I SAID IT WAS A LEGACY. I TOLD HIM HIS GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN WILL BE DRINKING FROM THAT SAME BOTTLE.
    MY GRANDMOTHERS LIFE SKILL WAS MAKING GALLONS UPON GALLONS OF MARTINIS WITH THE SAME UNOPENED BOTTLE OF VERMOUTH.

LIFESKILL FOR TODAY ----- WONDER WOMANING!!!

SO POOR, HUNGOVER MR ANIMAL FINALLY ROLLED OUT OF BED AND ASKED FOR A CHEESEBURGER. I DON'T KEEP BREAD AROUND THE HOUSE SO I RAN UP TO KROGER TO BUY SOME BUNS AND THE AUTOMATIC DOOR WASN'T OPENING (IT WAS CRACKED A FEW INCHES, MUST'VE BEEN OFF THE TRACK OR SOMETHING.). THERE WAS THIS OLD LADY STANDING THERE ROLLING HER CART BACK AND FORTH TRYING TO GET IT TO WORK AND I WALKED UP, STUCK MY FINGERS IN THE CRACK, AND FLUNG THE DOOR OPEN. I DID IT REALLY HARD, I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WOULD FLING OPEN LIKE THAT. ANYWAY, A MAN HAD WALKED UP RIGHT WHEN I DID IT AND SAID, "WAY TO GO, WONDER WOMAN". I FLEXED FOR HIM.

THAT MADE MY WEEK. I DON'T GET CALLED WONDER WOMAN NEARLY ENOUGH.

LIFESKILL FOR TODAY ----- WONDER WOMANING!!!

SO POOR, HUNGOVER MR ANIMAL FINALLY ROLLED OUT OF BED AND ASKED FOR A CHEESEBURGER. I DON'T KEEP BREAD AROUND THE HOUSE SO I RAN UP TO KROGER TO BUY SOME BUNS AND THE AUTOMATIC DOOR WASN'T OPENING (IT WAS CRACKED A FEW INCHES, MUST'VE BEEN OFF THE TRACK OR SOMETHING.). THERE WAS THIS OLD LADY STANDING THERE ROLLING HER CART BACK AND FORTH TRYING TO GET IT TO WORK AND I WALKED UP, STUCK MY FINGERS IN THE CRACK, AND FLUNG THE DOOR OPEN. I DID IT REALLY HARD, I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WOULD FLING OPEN LIKE THAT. ANYWAY, A MAN HAD WALKED UP RIGHT WHEN I DID IT AND SAID, "WAY TO GO, WONDER WOMAN". I FLEXED FOR HIM.

THAT MADE MY WEEK. I DON'T GET CALLED WONDER WOMAN NEARLY ENOUGH.
    IF YOU DO MORE WONDER WOMAN STUFF, I BET PEOPLE WILL CALL YOU THAT MORE OFTEN.

Page 61 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast