Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    They were not very good Injuns if they got caught .
    YEAH, THEY HAD NO PEACE PIPE NOR PEYOTE ON THEM. THEY SMELLED OF ALCOHOL, TYPICAL OF DRUNK INJUNS IN THIS AREA.
    Last edited by Danke; 06-19-2016 at 08:06 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    YEAH, THEY HAD NO PEACE PIPE NOR PEYOTE ON THEM. THEY SMELLED OF ALCOHOL, TYPICAL OF DRUNK INJUNS IN THIS AREA.
    How many many fishing poles you have and is the line on them fairly new ? You keep these in the shed ?

How many many fishing poles you have and is the line on them fairly new ? You keep these in the shed ?
    Do you think I would divulge what I own to you? You probably have relatives in my area.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Do you think I would divulge what I own to you? You probably have relatives in my area.
    Well , seems a shame I just bought two new ones and you are not using yours , you could have offered to lend them to me .......

They were not very good Injuns if they got caught .
    THEY WERE PROBABLY DRUNK AS SKUNKS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Well , seems a shame I just bought two new ones and you are not using yours , you could have offered to lend them to me .......
    That is the way you people think.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

That is the way you people think.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

LIFE SKILL: GYM

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET BACK TO THE GYM ON A REGULAR BASIS SO MR ANIMAL CONVINCED ME GET UP (5:30AM!!!)AND GO WITH HIM THIS MORNING. I DON'T LIKE GOING IN THE MORNING. TOO MANY BODY BUILDER TYPES. ONE MAN WAS A WEIRDO. I WIPE OFF THE EQUIPMENT AFTER I USE IT BUT THIS MAN WENT AND WIPED IT OFF AGAIN. DID HE THINK I WASN'T A GOOD WIPER OR WAS ESPECIALLY NASTY? ALSO, THIS SUPER FIT BIMBO GOT ON THE ELLIPTICAL NEXT TO ME AND STARTED RACING ME! I WAS GOING SLOW BECAUSE I HAD MY INTENSITY SET ON 7 BUT I TURNED IT DOWN TO 1 WHEN SHE WASN'T LOOKING SO I COULD BEAT HER. ON A POSITIVE NOTE, I MOVED UP TO 30 LBS ON THE PEC FLY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Today I picked up a load of white marble rock for the weed bed Mrs O calls her flower bed, she asked me for it, I dunno what happened to the last white rock that was in there. When the youngest niece was small I told her those rocks fell outta Mrs O's head. She believed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET BACK TO THE GYM ON A REGULAR BASIS SO MR ANIMAL CONVINCED ME GET UP (5:30AM!!!)AND GO WITH HIM THIS MORNING. I DON'T LIKE GOING IN THE MORNING. TOO MANY BODY BUILDER TYPES. ONE MAN WAS A WEIRDO. I WIPE OFF THE EQUIPMENT AFTER I USE IT BUT THIS MAN WENT AND WIPED IT OFF AGAIN. DID HE THINK I WASN'T A GOOD WIPER OR WAS ESPECIALLY NASTY? ALSO, THIS SUPER FIT BIMBO GOT ON THE ELLIPTICAL NEXT TO ME AND STARTED RACING ME! I WAS GOING SLOW BECAUSE I HAD MY INTENSITY SET ON 7 BUT I TURNED IT DOWN TO 1 WHEN SHE WASN'T LOOKING SO I COULD BEAT HER. ON A POSITIVE NOTE, I MOVED UP TO 30 LBS ON THE PEC FLY.
    DID YOU TELL THE BIMBO IF SHE WANTS A MAN TO SHOP AT RPF'S , WHERE ELSE CAN SHE FIND 900 SINGLE GUYS ?

YOU SHOULDN'T TRY TO RACE WITH OTHER PEOPLE. JUST PLAN OUT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO BEFOREHAND AND DO IT. BODYBUILDERS TEND TO FAVOUR 3X5 AND 5X5 PROGRAMS, BUT IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR GOAL IS. GLAD YOU GOT A NEW PEC FLY PR. WAS IT A DUMBELL FLY OR THAT SILLY SEATED FLY MACHINE? IMHO, FREEWEIGHT FLYES ARE BETTER FOR STRENGTH.

DID YOU TELL THE BIMBO IF SHE WANTS A MAN TO SHOP AT RPF'S , WHERE ELSE CAN SHE FIND 900 SINGLE GUYS ?
    ELLIPTICAL RACING BIMBOS ARE BAD NEWS. I WOULD HAVE TO SEND HER TO DANKE FOR REHABILITATION BEFORE I WOULD FEEL COMFORTABLE RELEASING HER INTO THE GP.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    YOU SHOULDN'T TRY TO RACE WITH OTHER PEOPLE. JUST PLAN OUT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO BEFOREHAND AND DO IT. BODYBUILDERS TEND TO FAVOUR 3X5 AND 5X5 PROGRAMS, BUT IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR GOAL IS. GLAD YOU GOT A NEW PEC FLY PR. WAS IT A DUMBELL FLY OR THAT SILLY SEATED FLY MACHINE? IMHO, FREEWEIGHT FLYES ARE BETTER FOR STRENGTH.
    IT WAS THE SILLY SEATED FLY MACHINE. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT I COULD DO 30 LB FREEWEIGHT FLYS. RIGHT NOW I CAN DO 2 SETS OF 10 BUT BY THE END OF THE SECOND SET I'M STRUGGLING PRETTY BAD.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Well in case I go to a Vikings game I could use an inventory list of the shed and the hanger . If I need to borrow anything I will leave you something in return , of course.

Well in case I go to a Vikings game I could use an inventory list of the shed and the hanger . If I need to borrow anything I will leave you something in return , of course.
    How would you be able to find the place, Sioux trails? you don't even use GPS.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I am a skilled tracker , I do not need GPS, that is for city boys.

Lincoln hung most of the remaining Santee Sioux in Dec 1862 in Minnesota . They had been starving anyway on a Res. , that is of course what happens if you trust the govt.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lincoln hung most of the remaining Santee Sioux in Dec 1862 in Minnesota . They had been starving anyway on a Res. , that is of course what happens if you trust the govt.
    If you plan on coming here, Don't say you weren't warned.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

If you plan on coming here, Don't say you weren't warned.
    The Great Oyarde never surrenders .

LIFE SKILL: DECIDING WHO I'M GOING TO SUPPORT FOR PRESIDENT, WATER SEALING MY DECK, GOING TO THE GYM, AND RUNNING ERRANDS.

YESTERDAY, MY BROTHER SENT ME A BUMPER STICKER IN THE MAIL AND IT'S A CANDIDATE I HAVEN'T HEARD SPOKEN OF IN YEARS. PAT PAULSEN! VERMIN SUPREME, CTHULHU, AND SMOD WERE AT THE TOP OF MY LIST BUT I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT PAT PAULSEN. I MAY HAVE TO GO WITH HIM SINCE I ALREADY HAVE THE BUMPER STICKER.

I'VE BEEN MEANING TO MAKE MY KIDS WATER SEAL THE DECK FOR WEEKS BUT I KEPT INVITING PEOPLE OVER. TODAY, I GOT THEIR LAZY ASSES OUT OF BED AND GOT THEM CRACK-A-LACKIN' ON IT. I WAS GOING TO JUST SUPERVISE BUT DECIDED TO PAINT THE RAILS TO MAKE IT MOVE FASTER. I'VE GOT $#@! TO DO TODAY.

I'M TRYING TO GO TO THE GYM THREE DAYS A WEEK. I'M ON A MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY SCHEDULE BUT I THINK I MAY CALL PAINTING ON ALL THIS WATER SEALER TODAY'S WORKOUT.

I'M OUT OF OF FOOD BUT, MOST IMPORTANTLY, I'M OUT OF FRANIZA AND HALF-N-HALF. I PLAN ON GOING TO KOHLS (I NEED TO EXCHANGE SOME SEERSUCKER PANTS FOR MR ANIMAL. HE LIKES SEERSUCKER BUT I THINK IT LOOKS GAY. o_O), SAMS CLUB, AND THE POOL STORE. I GOT A HOLE IN MY GIANT RUBBER DUCKY PLAYING DUCK ATTACK (I NEED A NEW ONE) AND I NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHY MY WATER IS CLOUDY. I THINK IT'S FROM ALL THE RAIN BECAUSE MY CHLORINATOR IS ABOUT HALF FULL AND I'VE BEEN GOOD ABOUT SHOCKING IT AND KEEPING IT VACUUMED. I ALSO NEED SOME MORE CHLORINE TABS. I LEFT MY BUCKET OUT IN THE RAIN AND IT GOT FULL OF WATER. I ALMOST PASSED OUT WHEN I OPENED THE DAMN THING.

Pat Paulsen is dead.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pat Paulsen is dead.
    I KNOW.

THE DECK IS WATER SEALED, WE RAN A MILE-ISH, AND I PLAN ON GETTING MY WATER WEIGHTS (I HAVE OLD LADY WATER WEIGHTS) IN THE POOL LATER - I'M CALLING THAT A "GYM DAY'. I TOOK A QUICK SHOWER, SUCKED DOWN A BUNCH OF WATER, AND RAN MY ERRANDS. I BOUGHT SOME BUD SELECT 55 (55 CALORIE BEER - NOW I CAN DRINK TWICE AS MUCH), A BOX OF FRANZIA BLUSH, AND FOOD. I SKIPPED KOHLS. I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE DEALING WITH MR ANIMALS PANTS TODAY. AND YA KNOW WHAT? HE NEEDS TO GO BUY HIS OWN DAMN CLOTHES. HE HATES SHOPPING SO HE TELLS ME WHAT HE WANTS, I GO BUY IT, IT USUALLY DOESN'T FIT SO I HAVE TO KEEP TAKING IT BACK AND DOING EXCHANGES UNTIL HE'S HAPPY. o_O

NO TRIVIA TONIGHT, THE OLD MAN WHO DOES IT HAD SOME HEALTH PROBLEMS. I ENDED UP TALKING TO A GUY I'VE CHATTED WITH BEFORE BUT I DON'T THINK HE REMEMBERED ME OR HE DID AND WAS PRETENDING HE DIDN'T. HE'S A STRANGE FELLOW. I THINK HE'S AN INTJ. HE WAS TRYING TO DO LOOK BUSY ON HIS PHONE BUT I FORCED HIM TO COVERSATE - MR ANIMAL HATES THAT WORD SO I USE IT WHENEVER I CAN.

LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY: KEEPING MY PERM DRY

MY HAIR IS STICK STRAIGHT AND I'M ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE LEFT WHO STILL GETS PERMS. WELL, AFTER YOU GET A PERM YOU CAN'T GET YOUR HAIR WET FOR 24 HOURS BUT I REALLY WANTED TO GET IN THE POOL SO I PUT ON A SHOWER CAP. MR ANIMAL CAME HOME AND FOUND ME FLOATING AROUND WITH A SHOWER CAP ON. HE SAID I'M GIVING HIM A GRANNY COMPLEX BECAUSE THE OTHER NIGHT I WORE A SLUTTY DRESS BUT HAD ON GRANNY PANTIES UNDERNEATH. BETWEEN THE GRANNY PANTIES AND SHOWER CAPS, I'M KICKIN' IT OLD SCHOOL THESE DAYS.

LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY: KEEPING MY PERM DRY

MY HAIR IS STICK STRAIGHT AND I'M ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE LEFT WHO STILL GETS PERMS. WELL, AFTER YOU GET A PERM YOU CAN'T GET YOUR HAIR WET FOR 24 HOURS BUT I REALLY WANTED TO GET IN THE POOL SO I PUT ON A SHOWER CAP. MR ANIMAL CAME HOME AND FOUND ME FLOATING AROUND WITH A SHOWER CAP ON. HE SAID I'M GIVING HIM A GRANNY COMPLEX BECAUSE THE OTHER NIGHT I WORE A SLUTTY DRESS BUT HAD ON GRANNY PANTIES UNDERNEATH. BETWEEN THE GRANNY PANTIES AND SHOWER CAPS, I'M KICKIN' IT OLD SCHOOL THESE DAYS.
    IF THAT DIDN'T EARN YOU A SPANKING THEN IT'S NOT YOU WHO'S GETTING OLD.......

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    IF THAT DIDN'T EARN YOU A SPANKING THEN IT'S NOT YOU WHO'S GETTING OLD.......
    LOL, THEY WERE GIANT WHITE COTTON ONE'S, TOO. I KEEP A FEW AROUND FOR WHEN IT GETS REALLY HOT OUTSIDE. THEY LET THE VAG BREATHE IN THE INTENSE HEAT - I DON'T WANT MY VAG TO SUFFOCATE.

LOL, THEY WERE GIANT WHITE COTTON ONE'S, TOO. I KEEP A FEW AROUND FOR WHEN IT GETS REALLY HOT OUTSIDE. THEY LET THE VAG BREATHE IN THE INTENSE HEAT - I DON'T WANT MY VAG TO SUFFOCATE.
    I'M SURE AN UNHAPPY SUZANIMALVAG MAKES FOR A VERY UNHAPPY ANIMALHOUSE. :EEK:

BUT THE REAL ISSUE IS WHAT KIND OF MARKET CAN SUPPORT AN FM RADIO WHOSE MODEL IS TO EARN MONEY FROM THOSE WHO ACCIDENTALLY DON'T CHANGE THE STATION WHEN A COMMERCIAL COMES ON

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH THIS CHIK-FIL-A SCANDAL JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by BUTSRSLY View Post
    BUT THE REAL ISSUE IS WHAT KIND OF MARKET CAN SUPPORT AN FM RADIO WHOSE MODEL IS TO EARN MONEY FROM THOSE WHO ACCIDENTALLY DON'T CHANGE THE STATION WHEN A COMMERCIAL COMES ON
    I am pretty sure this happens every day all over america .

Quote Originally Posted by BUTSRSLY View Post
    I WENT TO A BABY SHOWER THAT ENDED UP BEING A DRUNKEN POOL PARTY AND WE LISTENED TO FM RADIO. I HEARD THE SONG BILLY JEAN IS NOT MY LOVER, I DON'T THINK I'VE HEARD THAT IN YEARS. PLUS, I GOT CAUGHT CHANGING OUT OF MY SWIM SUIT IN MY FRIEND'S DRIVEWAY. THAT WASN'T EVEN THE WEIRDEST THING THAT HAPPENED. FOR SOME REASON, EVERYONE STARTED TAKING THEIR BRA'S OFF AT THE SHOWER - EXCEPT THE MOM TO BE AND MY NIECE BECAUSE THEY HAVE GIANT TITS. SO THERE'S THIS POOR GIRL UNWRAPPING HER GIFTS WITH A STACK OF BRAS ON THE TABLE NEXT TO HER. OH, MY FRIEND'S HUSBAND TOLD ME I HAD DRUNK HAIR. o_O

Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast