Page 78 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

I HAZ A NEW LIFESKILL-SPINACH LASANGNE. IT'S COOKING NAO. HOPEFULLY IT TURNS OUT NICELY. ALSO USED MY ZUCCHINI HASH BROWN MAKING LIFESKILL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    DO YOU HAVE A ZOODLER? MORE FUN THAN GRATING.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MAIN LIFESKILL-GROCERY SHOPPING. ESPECIALLY GATHERING STUFF TO MAKE GRAPE LEAVES, WHICH IS A LIFESKILL I NEED TO FULLY DEVELOP. I KNOW HOW TO ROLL THEM BUT NOT HOW TO MAKE THE MEAT.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    DO YOU HAVE A ZOODLER? MORE FUN THAN GRATING.
    I HAZ A FOOD PROCESSOR. GOES THROUGH A ZUCCHINI IN A FEW SECONDS. NEVER HEARD OF A ZOODLER. ETA: JUST LOOKED UP ZOODLER. THAT WON'T WORK FOR MY PURPOSES. I NEED SMALL SHREDS FOR ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS, CAKES, ETC. THE NOODLER APPEARS TO BE MADE FOR CREATING LONG SPAGHETTI NOODLES.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 10-23-2018 at 11:40 PM.

LIFESKILL: GETTING REFUND OF REWARD POINTS FROM CHASE. USED SOME TOWARD AN AMAZON PURCHASE I HAD TO CANCEL. #LIFESKILL SUCCESS.

LIFESKILLS-INSTALLING MEMORY SIM IN MUH PHONE, INSTALLING MOAR APPS ON TEH PHONE.

LIFESKILLS- COMPUTING

MAKING LAPTOP WORK. I ACCIDENTALLY BROKE MY LAPTOP SO I CLIMBED UP IN THE ATTIC AND FOUND MY MOM'S OLD LAPTOP. THIS THING HASN'T BEEN BOOTED UP IN A FEW YEARS AND IT TOOK ME A WEEK BEFORE I GOT THE KINKS WORKED OUT ENOUGH TO GET ONLINE WITHOUT THE DAMN THING FREEZING UP. I'M STILL GETTING NOTIFICATIONS FOR UPDATES AND CAN ONLY HAVE TWO TABS OPEN AT A TIME BUT IT'S GETTING BETTER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

LIFESKILL: GOT ACCEPTED TO A TRANSLATION FIRM AS A FREELANCER. WHEN THEY NEED SOMEBODY WITH MY LANGUAGE PAIR THEY'LL SEND THE WORK MY WAY.

LIFESKILLS-YESTERDAY I MADE UP A BATCH OF GRAPE LEAVES FROM SCRATCH. I HAD TO GET SOME PERSIAN SPICES TO MAKE ADAVEH FROM THE FANCY SPICE STORE. TOADY I'M GOING TO COOK THEM UP. THIS MORNING I MADE A BIG ASS BATCH OF ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS. SOME FOR TOADY AND THE REST AS LEFTOVERS FOR THE COMING WEEK. I PLAN TO MAKE A SPIFFY CAKE TOADY OR SATURDAY. #FANCYLIFESKILLZ @Suzanimal WOULD BE IMPRESSED

LIFESKILLS FOR TODAY

FINDING A NEW MONOCLE.

I STARTED MONOCLING LAST YEAR. I LOVE MY MONOCLE. IT DOESN'T MESS UP MY HAIR (MY NAUGHTY LIBRARIAN GLASSES STAY ON TOP MY HEAD AND MAKE MY HAIR GO FLAT), IT MAKES ME LOOK SMART (IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY MAKE ME SMART BUT FAKE IT TIL YA MAKE IT), IT'S AN ICEBREAKER (A SURPRISING NUMBER OF PEOPLE ASK ABOUT MY MONOCLE) AND IT'S A UNIQUE ACCESSORY (I DON'T KNOW ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS ONE.)

ANYWAY, THE CHAIN ON MY MONOCLE BROKE LAST NIGHT AT WORK AND I LOST IT SO I HAVE TO FIND A NEW ONE TODAY. I BET SOMEONE FOUND IT AND KEPT IT AND I'M GONNA BE PISSED IF THEY DON'T GIVE IT BACK. EVERYONE AT THE BAR KNOWS IT'S MINE BECAUSE I'M LITERALLY THE ONLY PERSON THERE WHO'S INTO MONOCLING.

EDITED TO ADD

I'M NOT ONLY GOING TO WANT A NEW MONOCLE TODAY, I'M ALSO GOING TO WANT A FREER COUNTRY AND I'M GOING TO STROKE MY OWN EGO. I'M NOT TRYING TO BRAG BUT I BET I CAN DO ALL THREE TODAY AND NOT EVEN GET OUT OF MY PAJAMAS.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 11-18-2018 at 08:29 AM. Reason: STROKING MY OWN EGO
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL

TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE UP WITH MY FRIEND. SHE'S MAD AT ME BECAUSE SHE SAYS I DON'T "SUPPORT" HER - WHATEVER THAT MEANS. I DO SUPPORT HER AND LOVE HER DEARLY, I JUST DISAGREED WITH HER ABOUT ONE STUPID THING AND SHE'S PISSED.

HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED...

WE WENT OUT ONE NIGHT AND THESE TWO CREEPS KEPT BUGGING US. SHE LIKED ONE OF THEM SO I WAS NICE TO THEM. ANYWAY, SHE STARTS ORDERING SHOTS OF JAGER. SHE WEIGHS 115LBS, AND DRINKS TWO PINTS OF BEER AND THREE SHOTS OF JAGER IN ABOUT AN HOUR. SHE'S $#@! FACED. THESE GUYS ARE TRYING TO GET HER (BOTH OF US REALLY BUT I WAS SOBER - ONLY HAD ONE BEER IN ME) TO GO TO A HOTEL WITH THEM. I TOLD THEM SHE WASN'T GOING ANYWHERE THEM AND I WAS TAKING HER HOME. SO I TAKE HER HOME AND SHE'S FINE.

THE NEXT DAY, SHE'S TELLING EVERYONE THEY DRUGGED HER. WTF? I WAS SITTING THERE SOBER AND I DIDN'T WALK AWAY FROM THE TABLE AND I DIDN'T SEE THEM DRUG HER. SO WHEN SOMEONE ASKED ME ABOUT HER BEING DRUGGED, I SAID THEY WERE CREEPS AND I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST THEM BUT SHE'D HAD A LOT TO DRINK AND I DIDN'T THINK SHE WAS DRUGGED. WELL...SHE GOT MAD AT ME FOR SAYING THAT. SHE SAID I SHOULD'VE SUPPORTED HER. I'M NOT SURE WHAT I DID WRONG. ANYWAY, I'LL SEE HER TODAY AND APOLOGIZE AGAIN BUT I'M GETTING A BIT PISSED AT HER BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T SEEM TO THINK I'M ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED. SHE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL I DIDN'T LET HER GO TO THAT HOTEL ROOM WITH THE CREEPS BUT NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.

LIFESKILLS

MADE UP WITH FRIEND BY USING THE OLD - MADE YA LAUGH, I'M OFF THE HOOK TECHNIQUE.

ALSO, I'VE NOTICED PEOPLE ARE CRAZY. I REALLY THOUGHT I WAS A NUT JOB UNTIL I GOT OUT IN THE WORKFORCE. FOR REAL, THIS GIRL JUST STARTED WORKING AT THE BAR LAST WEEK AND TODAY SHE COMES IN FOR A MEETING WITH THE OWNER ABOUT DOING SOME MARKETING. APPARENTLY, SHE HAS A MARKETING DEGREE. SO HE TELLS HER TO COME UP WITH SOME IDEAS AND HE'D CONSIDER HIRING HER. SO SHE COMES UP TO ME AND TELLS ME SHE'S HEAD OF MARKETING AND IF I HAVE ANY IDEAS TO RUN THEM BY HER. I TOLD HER IF I HAD ANY IDEAS, I'D JUST TELL JIM AND GET PAID FOR THEM MYSELF. SO SHE WALKS OFF. THEN, SHE COMES UP TO ME LATER AND ASKS IF I WANT TO GO SMOKE WEED WITH HER IN HER CAR. I SAY, NO THANKS SO SHE OFFERS ME SOME PILLS. I TOLD HER I WAS ALL SET. I FIGURED SHE WAS TRYING TO GET HER CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING.

AND ANOTHER GIRL SHOWED ME A PICTURE OF HER VAJAYJAY AND ASKED IF I THOUGHT THE GROWTH LOOKED SERIOUS. IT DID.

OH, AND I LEARNED A NEW THING SATURDAY NIGHT. I LEARNED THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR HASH BROWNS "CORRALLED" AT THE WAFFLE HOUSE. MY FRIEND ORDERED THEM THAT WAY AND SHE EXPLAINED THAT MEANS THEY COOK THEM IN THE RING. I ORDERED MINE FREE RANGE.

LIFESKILL-NAVIGATING THE BUS SYSTEM. IT'S REALLY PATHETIC AROUND HERE. CONSTANTLY LATE AND $#@!ING UP THE ROUTES. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LIFESKILLS

MADE UP WITH FRIEND BY USING THE OLD - MADE YA LAUGH, I'M OFF THE HOOK TECHNIQUE.

ALSO, I'VE NOTICED PEOPLE ARE CRAZY. I REALLY THOUGHT I WAS A NUT JOB UNTIL I GOT OUT IN THE WORKFORCE. FOR REAL, THIS GIRL JUST STARTED WORKING AT THE BAR LAST WEEK AND TODAY SHE COMES IN FOR A MEETING WITH THE OWNER ABOUT DOING SOME MARKETING. APPARENTLY, SHE HAS A MARKETING DEGREE. SO HE TELLS HER TO COME UP WITH SOME IDEAS AND HE'D CONSIDER HIRING HER. SO SHE COMES UP TO ME AND TELLS ME SHE'S HEAD OF MARKETING AND IF I HAVE ANY IDEAS TO RUN THEM BY HER. I TOLD HER IF I HAD ANY IDEAS, I'D JUST TELL JIM AND GET PAID FOR THEM MYSELF. SO SHE WALKS OFF. THEN, SHE COMES UP TO ME LATER AND ASKS IF I WANT TO GO SMOKE WEED WITH HER IN HER CAR. I SAY, NO THANKS SO SHE OFFERS ME SOME PILLS. I TOLD HER I WAS ALL SET. I FIGURED SHE WAS TRYING TO GET HER CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING.

AND ANOTHER GIRL SHOWED ME A PICTURE OF HER VAJAYJAY AND ASKED IF I THOUGHT THE GROWTH LOOKED SERIOUS. IT DID.

OH, AND I LEARNED A NEW THING SATURDAY NIGHT. I LEARNED THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR HASH BROWNS "CORRALLED" AT THE WAFFLE HOUSE. MY FRIEND ORDERED THEM THAT WAY AND SHE EXPLAINED THAT MEANS THEY COOK THEM IN THE RING. I ORDERED MINE FREE RANGE.
    WUT'S A HASH BROWN RING? I ALWAYS MAKE MY ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS FREE RANGE, BUT I'D TRY A RING JUST TO SEE IF I LIKE IT.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    WUT'S A HASH BROWN RING? I ALWAYS MAKE MY ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS FREE RANGE, BUT I'D TRY A RING JUST TO SEE IF I LIKE IT.
    IT JUST LOOKED LIKE A METAL RING.

HERE'S WHAT WAFFLE HOUSE HASH BROWNS LOOK LIKE "CORRALLED". THE FREE RANGE HASH BROWNS HAVE MORE CRUNCHY BITS AND THAT'S WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THEM.

LIFESKILL- CONTINUING PRACTICE NAVIGATING THE METRO BUS LINE. THE BUSES HAVE SRS PROBLEMS RUNNING ON TIME. SO I HAVE TO ADJUST MY SCHEDULE TO ACCOUNT FOR THAT CLUSTER$#@!. THE MAPS AND DIRECTIONS ON THE METRO PHONE APP REALLY SUCK, TOO.

LIFESKILL: ARRANGING SONGS FOR BARITONE RANGE SO I CAN SING THEM. MAYBE MAKING SOME COVERS OF POPULAR SONGS WILL SELL WELL IN MY ONLINE STORE. THE TRICKY PART WILL BE FINDING KARAOKE TRACKS.

LIFESKILL: ARRANGING SONGS FOR BARITONE RANGE SO I CAN SING THEM. MAYBE MAKING SOME COVERS OF POPULAR SONGS WILL SELL WELL IN MY ONLINE STORE. THE TRICKY PART WILL BE FINDING KARAOKE TRACKS.
    Do you arrange on the computer? Arrange your own tracks.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Do you arrange on the computer? Arrange your own tracks.
    YUPPERS! IN OCCASIONS LIKE THIS, I DON'T NEED TO ARRANGE THE TRACKS. I JUST NEED THE KARAOKE TRACK TO LISTEN TO WHILE I RECORD THE VOICE PART. ANY SINGER WILL TELL YA IT'S EASIER TO BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO THE BAND SO'S YOU CAN FEEL THE RHYTHM AND HARMONY PROPERLY.

LIFESKILL-DEALING WITH FIRE11/VISHAL CLUTTERING UP MY INBOX COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING BANNED AND ASKING ME TO POST HIS LINKS. I WONDER IF HE ALSO SPAMS @Suzanimal, ET AL.

LIFESKILL-DEALING WITH FIRE11/VISHAL CLUTTERING UP MY INBOX COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING BANNED AND ASKING ME TO POST HIS LINKS. I WONDER IF HE ALSO SPAMS @Suzanimal, ET AL.
    NOPE. MY BOX IS EMPTY.

HE HIT ME UP AS WELL.

MAYBE HE REMEMBERS OUR PARTISANSHIP.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    NOPE. MY BOX IS EMPTY.

THAT'S A FIRST.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    THAT'S A FIRST.
    MY EMPTY BOX ISN'T AS INTERESTING AS HB34'S FULL BOX. LOOKS LIKE AF'S BOX GOT SOMETHING IN IT, AS WELL. O__o

LIFESKILL...TRYING TO COPE WITH YEAR END LOADS OF WORK AND I HAVE HAD HARDLY ANY CARBS SINCE CHRISTMAS ON THE KETO DIET. LOST 12 LBS..PROBABLY WOULD DO BETTER IF I HAD MORE TIME TO EXCERCISE. TRYING TO GET MY BLOOD SUGAR DOWN.
    ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, MY SIDE BOOKKEEPING BUSINESS IS CLICKING RIGHT ALONG. ON THE OTHER HAND MY FULL TIME JOB IS SUCKY...HAVE HAD TO TAKE ON A BUNCH OF EXTRA WORK BECAUSE MY 73 YEAR OLD BOSS IS IN POOR HEALTH SO CANT DO HER WORK BUT REFUSES TO GIVE UP CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    LIFESKILL...TRYING TO COPE WITH YEAR END LOADS OF WORK AND I HAVE HAD HARDLY ANY CARBS SINCE CHRISTMAS ON THE KETO DIET. LOST 12 LBS..PROBABLY WOULD DO BETTER IF I HAD MORE TIME TO EXCERCISE. TRYING TO GET MY BLOOD SUGAR DOWN.
    ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, MY SIDE BOOKKEEPING BUSINESS IS CLICKING RIGHT ALONG. ON THE OTHER HAND MY FULL TIME JOB IS SUCKY...HAVE HAD TO TAKE ON A BUNCH OF EXTRA WORK BECAUSE MY 73 YEAR OLD BOSS IS IN POOR HEALTH SO CANT DO HER WORK BUT REFUSES TO GIVE UP CONTROL.
    SINCE YOU'RE EXERCISING, I'D SUGGEST BEING LESS CONCERNED ABOUT THE NUMBER ON THE SCALE THAN YOUR BODY COMPOSITION AND IMPORTANT NUMBERS (BLOOD SUGAR, BP, ETC). MUSCLE WEIGHS MOAR THAN FAT, SO AS YOU PUT MOAR ON, YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO ADD POUNDAGE TO THE SCALE EVEN WHEN YOU LOSE FAT. GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE WATCHING TEH NUTRITION, CUZ $#@!TY INPUT WILL RUIN THE PROGRESS YOU MAKE IN TEH GYM. MAY YOU BECOME WONDER WOMAN HEALTHY SUPER SOON! ~HUGS~

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL-FLIRTING SHAMELESSLY WITH CUTE GIRLS AT THE STORE AND WHATNOT. ONE OF THE MORE FUN AND ENTERTAINING LIFESKILLS. THE BUBBLY BLONDES ARE ESPECIALLY AMUSING.

SINCE YOU'RE EXERCISING, I'D SUGGEST BEING LESS CONCERNED ABOUT THE NUMBER ON THE SCALE THAN YOUR BODY COMPOSITION AND IMPORTANT NUMBERS (BLOOD SUGAR, BP, ETC). MUSCLE WEIGHS MOAR THAN FAT, SO AS YOU PUT MOAR ON, YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO ADD POUNDAGE TO THE SCALE EVEN WHEN YOU LOSE FAT. GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE WATCHING TEH NUTRITION, CUZ $#@!TY INPUT WILL RUIN THE PROGRESS YOU MAKE IN TEH GYM. MAY YOU BECOME WONDER WOMAN HEALTHY SUPER SOON! ~HUGS~

THANK YOU..SEE..YOU MAY BE MISSING YOUR CALLING. YOU COULD BE A FITNESS COACH.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    THANK YOU..SEE..YOU MAY BE MISSING YOUR CALLING. YOU COULD BE A FITNESS COACH.
    I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT GETTING CERTIFIED TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT A COUPLE TIMES. I'M JUST NOT PASSIONATE ENOUGH ABOUT IT TO MAKE A FULL TIME CAREER OF IT, IMO. MAYBE A SIDE JOB. MAYBE I'LL LOOK INTO VARIOUS TRAINER CREDENTIALS AND SEE HOW HARD THEY ARE TO GET. ~HUGS~

LIFESKILL: TRYING TO GET HOLD OF THE HIRING DEPT. AT THE PLACE I WANT TO WORK. THE LINE HAS BEEN BUSY EVERY TIME I CALL THEM ALL WEEK. SMFH.

Page 78 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast